Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 29]

271Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:17 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

I love no voting so much that I wish I could do it twice.

272Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:34 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

PHASE OVER!

oops i'm a few minutes late; i blame civ vi hahahahahhaa

Standby for rollover :3

273Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:58 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

How is Civ VI, anyway? I've been intrigued but :C

274Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 KDpRCDY

AM SHIFT 3

The night was unbelievably busy. While Mr. Alice was working on churning out, like, a million donuts, Mr. Gerbear was busy dealing with the long lines.

“Here you go, thank you, come again!” Mr. Gerbear said, handing a bag to a customer. But just then, a loud clanging sound startled the baker. A tray had fallen out from the display case!

“What in the…” he said, confused, and turned to the next customer. “I’ll be with you in a moment, let me just pick this up.”

Luckily that tray was empty. The entire batch had sold in, like, minutes. Mr. Gerbear picked up the metal tray… and, to his dismay, the tray was not empty, though it should have definitely been. Underneath the tray, now misshapen from being crushed under the metal sheet, was a poor donut.

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 HeVOxCS

Katze was a Maple Bacon Donut

Rasei was prevented from acting!

TEMPORARY SCHEDULE CHANGE!
Because I have school all day Tuesday, I’m gonna have to adjust our schedule for this and the next phase.
PM Shift 3 will begin at 8:00 AM PDT on 10/26! I hope I wake up on time!
Please vote and send in your actions before 7:30 AM PDT! Make use of this extra 12 hours wisely, donuts. Your ratio’s not looking too good.

4D:1N:3B

275Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:01 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 OM7ZnBm

276Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:07 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Luxaria wrote:How is Civ VI, anyway? I've been intrigued but :C

It's GR8. It does seem like some features were rushed for release, but there's a lot more nuance to the AI that ends in hilarity.

In the game I'm playing rn (I'm Russia), Japan started sending Buddhist missionaries to my cities trying to convert my people when I was trying to develop my own religion, so I declared war on them.

And then America was like "OH NO YOU DIDN'T, I'm DENOUNCING you because Japan and I are on the same continent i guess." So i was like..... um ok.

After a few turns of no real war action (Japan was so far away, I don't even know where they are on the map), Japan gave up the war and sent me 6 pieces of gold as a peace offering. I accepted.

The moment I accepted, America declares war on Japan.

???? like. damn, teddy roosevelt make up your mind

in other news the in-game narrator is Sean Bean and he pronounced the Japanese leader's name Hojo Toki-moon. It's Tokimune.

277Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:15 pm

Cure

Cure

>maple bacon donut

ewwww

278Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:16 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

shut ur mouth raie they are delicious

279Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:25 pm

Cure

Cure

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

280Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:26 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

>:(

281Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:30 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:>maple bacon donut

ewwww

Cure wrote:EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

GET THIS WEAK SHIT OUT OF MY FACE

YOU KNOW WHAT'S DELICIOUS?

MAPLE AND BACON DONUTS.

U UNCULTURED-- II1!! i AM SO OFFENDED BY THIS.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

282Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:40 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Gerry
oooh!

Yeah, I've mostly heard complaints about the speed of the eras vs. production time, and how districts are conceptually awesome but a bit funky? It looks so cool, though, I love Civ V it's great.

I am glad you are having fun with it. :D I don't know what civs I'd play. I always spammed Korea and Dutch in Civ V.

Vote: No Vote

283Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Tumblr_ns667tE7S61ti6ljyo1_500

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

284Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:40 pm

Five

Five

I have reason to believe that outside interests are attempting to influence our free and fair elections.

285Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 19 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:43 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

/folds hands under chin

But what if it's worth it, in the end?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum