Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 29]

151Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:22 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 FLKr3AK

Luxaria - No vote
katze - drandahl
Tinylightsflash - No vote
drandahl - Five Sammiya
Five - katze

---

drandahl - I
Sammiya - I
katze - I
No vote - II

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

152Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:43 pm

Five

Five

katzet wrote:Also I am going to go ahead and Vote:dylan because I have good reason to believe that kiyo was not on a bagel team with him, given the idea that dylan is one of the bagels.
I'm sorry... what? Kiyoko is a dead doughnut so nobody could have been on a bagel team with her. I really don't understand the reasoning for this vote. Granted I'm still suspicious of Dylan because I don't recall my concerns from yesterday being resolved, but this vote doesn't really make much sense to me either.

I was going to prod Cure about the reasoning for her No Lynch vote since I don't remember her really giving one and it's even weirder now that she's most willing to vote for Dylan, but with Rasei (who feels like town Rasei) vouching for her I'm not going to push her about it. I'm still curious, though? Is there any particular reason you think mafia!Dylan would stun you, Cure, or is it just all process of elimination like you mentioned?

Aside from katze's odd vote that I quoted and Dylan's yesterday, nothing else really sticks out to me. I'll read back a little more but I'd like to hear more from the players who don't seem to be saying much. Sammiya comes to mind, and I don't think Ninfia has posted this phase? Who would you be most willing to vote? You too, Luxxxiedear, I know you've been posting and all but I'm curious who you'd be most willing to lynch.

153Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:45 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Some annotations, on top of the vote tallies by Five.

06:10 - Tinylightsflash no votes
—Just to make sure he doesn’t get modkilled for forgetting to vote
11:03 - Kiyoko vs. Sammiya
—Kiyo has flipped town
16:52 - Kiyoko vs. drandahl
—Kiyo has flipped town
17:09 - Luxaria no votes
—Just to make sure she doesn’t get modkilled for forgetting to vote
17:15 - katze no votes
—Just to make sure she doesn’t get modkilled for not being able to vote
20:15 - drandahl vs. no lynch
—For thread-presence, while I think.
20:25 - Rasei vs. no lynch
—I trust Cure a little more now
20:25 - drandahl vs. Cure
—Cure’s lack of vote, and then following up on Kiyo’s reasoning seemed odd to me. I’m used to her pushing on me directly, on her own initiative. That said, it’s totally soft reasoning, but it was D1.
20:31 - Ninfia vs. no lynch
20:44 - Five vs. drandahl
—Contributed to my near-death experience
20:47 - Cure vs. no lynch
—I trust Cure a little more now
21:06 - Tiki vs. drandahl
—Contributed to my near-death experience

This phase, I’m not willing to vote for Raie, Ninfia, Rasei

I’m willing to vote for, in decreasing preference:
—Tiki, Five (same preference, due to votes on me)
—TLF, Sammiya, Lux (TLF has No Voted both rounds; Sammiya hasn’t voted yet, in any round; Lux No Voted last round and then hasn’t voted this round yet)
—Katze (Katze’s reasoning is bugging me somehow)

Five wrote:Also very disappointed at the results of these phase. Confused about a couple of things last phase and I have a couple questions, but I'll sit on those until the day phase when spec is more appropriate.

vote: Five, what kind of questions did you have on your mind?

EDIT: Snaked by Five. Tiki's reasoning for voting me in the end did kind of make sense for town. For now, vote: Sammiya. I'd like to see who you'd like to throw a vote for, Sammiya.

154Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:50 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Cure wrote:edit: note, I think it's very possible that i eliminated one of the stunners somewhere, but I'm PRETTY SURE at least one is in the final list.

The only comment I'll make is I'd say there's a reasonable chance you're looking for three individuals instead of just two stunners. But don't let my thoughts influence you, especially since they may be a bit confounding. You have one of my top suspects for a person involved in all of this in your final three, anyway. I think that's fair to say.

P.S. There's something you're overlooking regarding your process of elimination as it pertains to the rules of the game.

155Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:15 pm

Five

Five

That's true. One of the stuns last night could have been Lucas's hole ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

156Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:20 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

there are multiple places in the host doc talking about people's holes and i just think ... millions of years in the future, when fragments of these docs are unearthed by alien archaeologists...

i do not want to be remembered this way

ETA: this is my 666th post RIP me

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

157Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:22 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Just wanted to say, I'm in line to buy a donut right now. Because of this game. This is not sustainable guys, we need to find the bagels and end this.

158Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:24 pm

Cure

Cure

I believe that both stuns came from two player's normal abilities last night, and had nothing to do with lucas' donut hole.

@five re: currently willing to vote dylan. It's mostly wifom and process of elimination. The reason I no lynched yesterday was because I knew I'd look bad if Dylan flipped town when, at the time, I'd only be voting him because he voted for me. We also have a small game and a non-lynch is better than an early mislynch. I also gave a lot of reasons for why I was no lynching when I no lynched??? more than anyone else who decided not to lynch.

Everyone no voting two days in a row is kind of hurting us though because we have so few players. :T I know one is a neutral, and I think my suspicions on who it is are just getting stronger, but still guys plz vote.

edit: oh hang on. if sammie didn't vote yesterday and had her ability nulled, she can't be a stunner either. this doesn't rule her out as being mafia, but she can't be a stunner because she could not send in an action. this is probably what lux was referring to.

i don't think drandahl/katze are BOTH stunners, so i definitely eliminated at least one of them. REGARDLESS MY THREE PERSON VOTE LIST IS STILL MY THREE PERSON VOTE LIST.

159Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:57 pm

Five

Five

While this is by no means final, I'm going to vote: katze just because I really really want her to explain what I was talking about in my last post.

160Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:32 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

just got home, backreading!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

161Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:11 pm

katze

katze

@five: in case she was miller some how, that's why I said that. Cut me some slack, the last two games i've played have had incredibly confusing millers and i'm a little stuck on that mindset. But that's what I was talking about. Get in my head and i'll always seem less scummy. 8|You'll come to learn quickly that i just speak oddly.

162Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:15 pm

drandahl

drandahl

@katzet, I know you still have a vote on me. I'm going to be afk from 5PM PST to potentially sometime after-phase-end, so if you have any questions for me, please ask them.

I'll be able to pop online through mobile to at least change my vote if I need to.

163Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:17 pm

katze

katze

Well, I admit that my vote is on you because you've been throwing me off a little? But all the same, so has a few other people. I admit what i'm about to ask you is a little unfair of me, but could you try to tell me why, to the best of your ability, you're not a bagel?

164Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:31 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Um, because I'm just way too sweet?

Joking, I'm sure there are sweeter donuts than me. But, so long as you're asking me directly to defend myself....

...I took a while to respond to a vote on me N1. If I were a bagel, probably the other bagel would push me to react faster. Though, maybe not if the other bagel is afk/relaxed.
...it would have been pretty easy to keep my vote on NL N1. I chose to push on Raie, which given her and my history would have put a lot of discussion on me. There's risk for a bagel, to go with this tactic. I don't think any bagel would hope to safely lynch Raie with the reasoning I was giving.
...I've been one of the few players on both phases who don't maintain a NL or NV. I've been voting with purpose, and while it's hard to pick apart town-leaning or mafia-leaning motivation for voting, I maybe if Sammiya does eventually flip bagel, you can trust me. At the very least, it should be clear that not both Sammiya and me are bagels.

I'm afraid that's all I have. Will update with more if I can think of it.

All this said, at least a lynch on me would let us interpret the votes D1 with more certainty. Though, I will flip donut.

165Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 11 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 4:36 pm

Five

Five

I'm going to unvote and vote: Tiki the Troll because I want to keep discussion up and I think I remember most everyone else saying something or other at one point today? I'm not really sure on katze and it doesn't help that I don't know her as a player yet since we've only played in one game together. So, Tiki, come and chat! Tell us who you think could be a bagel and stuff like that.

I do have a question for you before you go, though, Dylan. Why is the entire top of your list just people who voted for you?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 20 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum