Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 29]

91Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:31 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I'm comfortable enough with a no lynch given the day's (lack of) events and also the (lack of) information we got from rollover, so.

vote: no lynch

pagetop:

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Tumblr_o8irg175PP1v8ljjro9_400

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

92Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:32 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Also for the record, I am the original White Straight Male.

I couldn't tell if that was clear. I might bring it up again later, in case I wasn't clear enough. Apparently somelux thought I was a woman the other day.

Also, Kiyo is pretty good at being a stand-in white straight male, for what it's worth.

Raie, who are you suspecting so far?

93Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

jelly-filled-drandahl wrote:Apparently somelux thought I was a woman the other day.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

94Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:35 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 FLKr3AK

Tinylightsflash - No vote
Kiyoko - Sammiya drandahl
Luxaria - No vote
katze - No vote
drandahl - No Lynch Cure
Rasei - No Lynch
Ninfia - No Lynch
Five - drandahl
Cure - No Lynch

---

No Lynch - III
drandahl - II
Cure - I
No vote - III

---

Please remember to vote or you don't get to use any abilities next phase uwu

Last edited by Mr. Gerbear on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

95Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:41 pm

Cure

Cure

jelly-filled-drandahl wrote:Actually: vote: Raie.

Mainly due to your frustration with NV, and yet you yourself haven't voted (though I do understand the voting situation is odd)

I haven't voted because I didn't want to create a tie or vote for no lynch. I actually drafted out a post saying this about an hour ago but deleted it because it was easier to just see what people would say in about an hour.

However, I'm considering actually voting for you now. You were going to be my vote anyway, but i didn't want to vote you after kiyo did (you can see I posted about this). I was also considering voting Rasei because she was mia still, but she's since showed up and vote no lynch.

Last edited by Cure on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

96Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:42 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Why?

97Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:43 pm

Cure

Cure

Out of self-defense, I made that post before reading the last page and seeing ninfia's no lynch vote, soooo i might do that to dissuade anyone from hopping on your vote and making it a three way tie if I did vote for you.

And because you always vote for me D1 when i'm town and you're mafia (you kind of always vote for me D1 actually).

Last edited by Cure on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

98Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:44 pm

Five

Five

You people. You fucking people.

I have a thing tonight and probably won't really be back before rollover, but luckily my vote doesn't really matter in this sea of no lynching. Staring judgmentally at all of you.

Actually I just saw the tally and wow there aren't as many no-lynches as I thought. Anyway:
jelly-filled-drandahl wrote:Actually: vote: Raie.

Mainly due to your frustration with NV, and yet you yourself haven't voted (though I do understand the voting situation is odd)
This reasoning seems odd. If you understand that the situation is different, why the vote? Even aside from the whole "vote or lose your power" thing, there's a pretty big difference between officially voting No Vote and just not having voted yet. It's not much to go on, but it's one of the only things on my radar, so I'm gonna vote: drandahl.

lmao ninja'd by Raie um I've got things to do I can't stick around much longer

99Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:47 pm

Cure

Cure

i'm gonna vote: no lynch because i don't want anything to do wtih any of this shit tbhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit for reasons:

1 there's a vote on me from dylan and if i vote dylan (simply because he voted for me because that'd be why i'd vote him) and he gets lynched and flips town people are gonna be grumpy with me
2 five just voted for dylan also
3 there's a vote on me and another vote on me will make it a three way tie between me dylan and no lynch and voting no lynch shuts that shit down

100Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:49 pm

Five

Five

Oh Jesus, what did I just say about not lynching?

Whatever, I'm gone, I'll check back a little while after rollover.

101Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:50 pm

Cure

Cure

YOu'RE NOT MY REAL MOTHER

102Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:53 pm

drandahl

drandahl

NV is different from not voting, true. Though, just something about how Raie backed Kiyo up saying, "I was thinking if doing that too" just feels kind of fluffy and noncomittal to me? It's totally possible she's telling the truth as nonmaf, but it's something I wanted to press farther.

Raie's most recent post isn't making me feel like I want to move my vote.

103Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Cure

Cure

Dylan you've used "raie is using comic sans and it makes her posts look off" as a reason for voting me before

104Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:03 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Im not sure who to vote for because i have not gut feelings.

105Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 7 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Wow, last hour of work was balls. Thought I'd have more time for this.

Anyway, I'd rather get a lynch out of D1 than a no lynch. The Cure No Lynch vote is...odd. Anyway, fuck it.

Vote: Drandahl by default, since he's apparently the only lynch option at this point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum