Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN!

+11
Tinylightsflash
high seraph
drandahl
Mr. Alice
eleni
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ninfia
Five
Mr. Gerbear
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 29]

256Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:06 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, crap, I forgot about this game. Am I dead?

*looks*

Nope. Not dead. No role tonight though. Whoops.

257Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:24 pm

Five

Five

Tiki oh my god don't do that again. Unless you're mafia in which case please go back to forgetting, you won't even be missed.

I'm going to go back over the last day phase and post timestamped votes and maybe between Day 1's and Day 2's we can learn something.

258Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I finished school and I want to be active so dangnabbit I'm gonna post spec in the night phase.
@ninfia can you explain why you think I'm sus. There are people who posted less than me, you yourself have been reasonably inactive at points. Why am I wish washy fess up u scummmmmm (Ur not scum ur precious)
Would have asked dran but he's dead now BUT also would have liked to know why he was suspicious of me when I repeatedly said I didn't think his Lynch was a good one. In hind sight sammiya is also not a good candidate on account of them losing their role powers after not voting but I would genuinely like to know why people think I'm suspicious.

259Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:59 pm

Cure

Cure

probably because you've only posted four times before this last post of yours, and two of those were just dropping a no vote and leaving

260Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:33 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I have routinely done that in every mafia game I've played so far (granted that's like 4-5 games). I rarely have much to say early on in the game, partly because there's usually not much to go on and partly because I'm a relatively new player and I just don't get how you guys work backwards from the little information available that early on. It's awesome but I dont have the know how to jump in feet first. The most active times for the thread are also during my work hours where I can't access my phone outside of lunch.

That said, I've also been lynched early on in half the games so maybe I am just super suspicious.

261Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Sun Oct 23, 2016 11:45 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Wait wait I just realized voting and then doing nothing else is absolutely more suspicious than being completely afk they lost their abilities I didn't. All questions withdrawn bless bless bless.

262Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:00 am

Cure

Cure

i cant actually tell if that's sarcasm or not plz help me here

263Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:18 am

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

That is 100% not sarcasm, I'm sorry if it sounded that way. You're a good player and I know you're just looking out for town/having fun.

264Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:04 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Alice would like to let the thread know that they "actually vomited at the sight of square donuts" and "like what kind of monstrosity" and "who let this happen"

never let it happen again

also two and a half hours until actions must all be sent :)

265Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Tinylightsflash wrote:
@ninfia can you explain why you think I'm sus. There are people who posted less than me, you yourself have been reasonably inactive at points. Why am I wish washy fess up u scummmmmm (Ur not scum ur precious)
Would have asked dran but he's dead now BUT also would have liked to know why he was suspicious of me when I repeatedly said I didn't think his Lynch was a good one. In hind sight sammiya is also not a good candidate on account of them losing their role powers after not voting but I would genuinely like to know why people think I'm suspicious.

I'm not super suspicious of you, its more i wanted to prod more spec out of you since you were mostly like "I'm not sure, no vote" rather than doing something more proactive, which I have seen from you in the past. the first phase is one thing, but it strikes me as odd you'd do it twice in a row, and so early at that. #dasjustmetho

I see later ur fine and w/e but yea

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

266Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:20 pm

Five

Five

Five wrote:CDT (Phase End 21:30)

06:10 - Tinylightsflash no votes
11:03 - Kiyoko vs. Sammiya
16:52 - Kiyoko vs. drandahl
17:09 - Luxaria no votes
17:15 - katze no votes
20:15 - drandahl vs. no lynch
20:25 - Rasei vs. no lynch
20:25 - drandahl vs. Cure
20:31 - Ninfia vs. no lynch
20:44 - Five vs. drandahl
20:47 - Cure vs. no lynch
21:06 - Tiki vs. drandahl
Here are Day 2's!

CDT - Phase End 21:30

12:47 - Luxaria No Votes
14:57 - katze votes drandahl
15:20 - Tinylightsflash No Votes
15:45 - drandahl votes Five
15:45 - drandahl votes Sammiya
16:57 - Five votes katze
18:36 - Five votes Tiki the Troll
18:41 - Ninfia votes Sammiya
19:14 - Rasei votes drandahl
19:20 - Tinylightsflash votes Sammiya
19:23 - Sammiya votes drandahl
20:21 - Cure votes drandahl

267Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:32 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

The "no votes" are inconsistent in capitalization, my dearest of Fives.

268Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:36 pm

Five

Five

Because I wanted to draw more attention to them today of course.

269Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:48 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

Huff huff, very well.

270Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! - Page 18 Empty Re: Mafia Round Donut | BAGELS WIN! Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:11 pm

Cure

Cure

if luxaria could no vote during the night phase she would do so

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 29]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 29  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum