Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 24]

121DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:56 pm

high seraph

high seraph

YLLAT ETOV

ninpia II
ezeling I
no lunch II

rautilus

kiyonko

tiki the torll

ezeling

ninpia

katzet

anglestar

darndahl

- anglestar ninpia ezeling

-

- no lunch

- no lunch

- ninpia

- kiyonko no lunch

-

- ninpia

Last edited by high seraph on Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

122DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:59 pm

drandahl

drandahl

ninpia, where are you?

I'll be afk for a bit (in transit) and then busy tonight. I'm sure have a bit of time to switch my vote if I need to.

123DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:59 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

kiyonko wrote:Did I mention I was a white straight male? Just in case anyone forgot I was a white straight male.

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Jskjibp

124DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

And Lux arrives, making this game even better.

125DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:05 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Completely Heterosexual And White Male, Possibly Very Tall On Top of That, Absolutely 100% Truth wrote:Hopping into say that while I'm not voting until a minute before rollover like proper white straight male, I would prefer nobody get lynched this phase. Mostly because as a white straight male, I really, really want everyone relevant to survive long enough to establish this heterosexual white straight male platonic friendship.

Not for strategic reasons.

Why should I care about your straight white male feelings again, Kiyoko

In all honesty, would you be alright with a lunch as long as it's not on any straight white males or possible candidates? I don't believe ezz is a straight white male unless anyone is lying about them being a straight white male, unless Lucas started making up personal attributes about people at random, and I'd prefer to get a lunch off*

*Before anyone asks about my interest in a lunch, I'm mostly just wanting to

a) If redirection theory is correct, I'd rather we know what happens during lunch when the ratio is good vs when the ratio is bad
b) Get some info on flips that may not be necessarily achieved by no lunching, plus I at least didn't want to establish a pattern of no lunch and no speculation which is why I aggressively voted at the beginning of the phase

I'd be cool with a no lunch though in the end, I'd just personally prefer lunch

126DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:14 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I would be alright with a lynch as long as it doesn't endanger anyone who might be a white straight male in any way. Not that I think white straight males are superior to individuals of color and/or other genders and/or sexualities, of course. But as things stand at the moment I, personally, as a white straight male, will probably be skipping lunch for today.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

127DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:15 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, good points. Think we should try to lynch the person we suspect was mr. aliss?

128DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:27 pm

katze

katze

Yeah that's... a good idea, tiki...

vote: no lynch until we figure out who was alice.

129DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:27 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I lied, I'm on the forum on my phone on the train.

Tiki, if we're trying to test for redirection in the day phase, I think that seems like a pretty good candidate, since, if there is redirection, we'll wind up no different from a NL.

I'dbe fine lynching that route, but I'm still waiting for pianin...

Also hi, Luxaryan.

130DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:30 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I'm guessing Angle* was "the blaire", based on her posting style. Nitsu, does this match your guess?

131DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:32 pm

katze

katze

wait it... still doesn't matter. Whoever is alice might be town. So it would still be a town loss. And if we do  kill angle, then sad things will happen, because the person who was angle will actually die. And we don't want that person to die. Assuming redirection is the problem here.

132DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:36 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

darndahl wrote:ninpia, where are you?

I'll be afk for a bit (in transit) and then busy tonight. I'm sure have a bit of time to switch my vote if I need to.

well, my aunt is in town for one day today and I worked 11 hours yesterday, so I've been a bit more absent than usual, but, I mean I already voted for the scummiest person in the game so.

just a general note also: my new job does not allow me to post during work like I was able to before, so if I'm working I will be afk.

in terms of the redirect theory, I can get behind it, but I feel like its more likely blaire was maybe a miller? I feel like we should err on the side of cautious? at this point we have no idea if we have a bus, but we do have a potentially incorrect flip. I think they're both possibilities though and I wouldn't throw either out right away.

unless there was something I missed because upon reading the most recent two posts I might be confused. rereading now.

regardless, I don't really have any strong feelings about the lunch tho, I would be perfectly comfortable with a no lynch this time around, especially if I'm on the chopping block as well, as I'd like to keep playing. you guys NEED someone as scummy as me around i promise, ok.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

133DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, I wonder.
Unvote, Vote: mr. aliss

And yeah, the "??????" had me thinking angle might be our belated blaire.

134DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:44 pm

drandahl

drandahl

@Katzet, do I have this backwards? Are we assuming it goes

Action -> Player -> Role name in Player's PM -> Corresponding Player who would normally have role name

Or is it

Action -> Player -> Role which has this name (non distsmdkd version) -> Player who holds this role

?

Aaaah pinia, that doesn't make me feel good about not voting you. Congrats on the new job though.

135DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 9 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:48 pm

high seraph

high seraph

votes on ded players are invalid

any invalid votes will count as no vote instead OwO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum