Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 24]

106DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:45 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Oh no

In distorction, the meme is reversed

107DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:46 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

this game if a fucking delight, my god. I'm not moving my vote though, I'm the scummiest person on the fucking planet, guys.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

108DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:47 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

i sewar to god i was waiting for like five mionutes to post so i can steal the pagetop because i was like AHA IT'LL BE POST NO. 105

but it wasn't.

carry on

109DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:50 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, Gerry, you failing to post where you wanted to, and having rautilus post there instead, it's perfect.
Good job.

110DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:55 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I appreciate all the no lunching because we're in a fairly good position, but I also am a woman of action who likes to get things done, and I will vote: ezeling.

I have reasons for not wanting to vote everyone else in the game except for Kiyoko, ezzelin, and Angel.

I am uncertain about Kiyoko always, because for all I know this straight white male thing might be an elaborate ruse, but I am willing to keep her alive for bleeding heart reasons and the fact that she may be pseudo-investigative for straight white males only, and then mercilessly lunch her if she's still alive later on. Angel is weird because usually I find appeals to not be lunched until x phase kind of awkward since on occasion mafia does that in an attempt to stall for time, but if I am picking up Angel's role correctly then in the offchance the redirected lunch thing is a thing, it could also be kind of bad.

tl;dr it's not so much ezz is inherently suspicious it's just that there are more reasons for me to not suspect other people right now

Furthermore, if the redirect theory is true then I think ezz is the safest player to experimentally... ?? lunch because if ezz's lunch gets redirected to another person I don't... think the damage will be as great if I'm reading everything correctly. I guess if Ninfia really wants to die though we can lunch her as an experiment too but

@Ninfia - If you want me to vote you that bad then what do you think of the redirect theory

e: If the redirect theory isn't true then I think drandahl's jail was a town jail

Last edited by rautilus on Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

111DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:02 pm

katze

katze

For at least the moment, I'm going to say that we should not vote anbestar right now because it would be really bad and i'd be very sad. I will be more willing to vote:kiyonko for reasons at the moment.

moment moment
moment

112DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:06 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Is there any reason why you're voting Kiyoko? You don't have to reply if you don't want to, I'm just curious.

113DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:10 pm

drandahl

drandahl

tiki the torll wrote:Actually on that note, I'm not inclined to believe katzet is Mafia. darndahl is lower on the list too, because of jail. And if ninpia actually has to vote for herself, I'm guessing she's not Maf either.

Edit. Though, huh, problem with my current theory, there are nine players. Still, hmm...

Tiki, you've done this regardless of alignment. So if it's built into "the tiki" role, I feel like this is less predictive of alignment overall.

@Ritsu, sorry, I'm getting caugt up. I understand now, that there's a "redirection to role name" mechanic being suggested. If that's the case, and if we aren't sure if it also is in place during the day, I'd rather figure that out sooner than later.

Currently I think my safest option is etov: Ninpia to at least test the mechanic, though I'd really like to hear from her whether or not this is actually desired by her. If she's mafia and it's desired, I can't imagine she'd be this bullish.

EDIT: snaked by katzet x 1 and ritsu x 2. Still standing by this, though I'd like to hear more from ezz, katzet, and ninpia.

114DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:22 pm

katze

katze

actually.... unvote: kiynoko because if the redirect thing is true, I wouldn't want dylan to die...

115DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:29 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Hopping into say that while I'm not voting until a minute before rollover like proper white straight male, I would prefer nobody get lynched this phase. Mostly because as a white straight male, I really, really want everyone relevant to survive long enough to establish this heterosexual white straight male platonic friendship.

Not for strategic reasons.

Just because as a white straight male I will feel incredibly unfulfilled if I cannot make this happen, and because if I cannot establish this friendship then I can't even use my role, except for the part where I check my privilege by repeatedly reminding the thread that I am a white straight male.

After I achieve platonic white straight male bromance, I will happily afk for the rest of the game, which is another thing that I tend to do as a white straight male. Afterwards, you are all welcome to mislynch me due to my being scummy for being so afk, thus fulfilling my white straight male purpose in this game.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

116DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Double posting to add that as a white straight male, it is my opinion that ninpia is probably lynchproof as long as she votes for herself, just given the history of this forum.

I still would prefer everyone vote for no lunch, though. As a white straight male, I would like to check my privilege and stand in solidarity with the starving children in third world countries who are also unable to have lunch.

117DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Considering some of the theories out there, I would rather we not vote ninpia, heh...

And kiyonko...brutal. XD
(I have that theory about ninpia too, actually.)

118DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, I am not saying anything that certain white straight males in this thread don't already know.

119DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I hope to be on the same Mafia as the both of you again someday.

Of course, I'd like to be Mafia with everyone at least once. I want to be everyone's friend! I try to be cool like that. Though, if me ever being Mafia ever upsets someone, sorry. I just find it fun to try to fool my friends, and that's literally how the game works, you know? And sorry if I ever get mad. Sometimes people pull crap and it just bugs me. So, sorry if I ever end up trying to get the last word in with somebody. Though, it'll all be cool in the end, I'm sure. We'll literally just apologize to each other and move on. Sorry if it seems like I'm asking a lot...

I am literally so sorry for how much I just rambled there.

120DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 8 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm posting so that Lucas can top, but not in that way considering I am a white straight male.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum