Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 24]

226DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:27 am

high seraph

high seraph

hello players the phase ends in 30 minutes

YLLAT ETOV

ninpia I
darndahl I

rautilus

kiyonko

tiki the torll

ezeling

ninpia

katzet

anglestar

darndahl

- ezeling darndahl

-

- ninpia

-

-

Last edited by high seraph on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

227DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:28 am

katze

katze

Hi, i was gone for work but um... Yeah, I'm not the jailer. There's no proof for that right now, but i can show you with my action tonight, as long as i'm not fuckin' stunned again. I can tell you my results the following day. That's really the only way I can prove anything.

228DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:30 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

rautilus wrote:
ezeling wrote:c) the jailer is someone whose action "failed" (I think so far claimed by nautilus?);

Oh! That was claimed by Kiyoko in which she acted on Ninfia and the action failed.
thank you! I kept thinking if I remembered that right or not... orz

--and actually, screw those options, because
holy hosr wrote:all actions are resolved before the NK hits.
this is really important. it basically means people can act from beyond the grave, and while it doesn't help us much for those whose actions don't show up in rollover (unless there's a revival in play, which I kinda doubt at this size of the game), it's still helpful information-wise. (also if anyone has a gun, they can't be stopped from shooting it by NK.)

but basically, this only confirms my belief that there's a bus and blaire was in fact mafia.
there was a jail on N0 (on dran), and there was no jail N1. katze, who was stunned, claimed to not be jailer. what I think happened was blaire was maf jailer (which would also make sense, as jail tends to be maf-originating more often than town, as to give maf also a protective utility whereas town gets protect and stun separately), and the NK got bussed on her. which also means that the stun is town, as I definitely don't see mafia being jail + stun, plus there's the silence which has to be maf.

229DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:35 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

shit I thought there was one more hour before phase end

230DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:38 am

nautilus

nautilus

Okay well.

I thought at first Angel was Kiyoko, but that theory flew out the window because of her response. It would make sense for her to be Kiyoko given her own "don't kill me until this night" and Kiyoko's... lack of life, so to say, but idk she told me she wasn't Kiyoko so I don't know anymore.

I don't want to lunch Tiki, Ninfia, or Kiyoko.

I have reasons to trust Kiyoko that stem from at least her pseudo-investigative being legitimate, as she was able to identify Angel's character as not being straight, white, or male with later confirmation from Angel that such information was true, even before Ninfia posted basically screaming straight white male (and I doubt this is information Kiyoko could have deduced beforehand and lied about, because if Kiyoko and Blaire were mafia together and Kiyoko borrowed Blaire's result for that phase, idk if a result would've even gone through). There are other things Kiyoko has said and done that make me think she's probably town over maf, largely based on her behaviour, but #yolo I could be fooled.

I think mafia silenced Tiki specifically to shut him up and not a town silencer so

I've said my piece on Ninfia but unless she was bussed or vigilantes are in play, she's survived an NK and also I don't believe a mafia role (esp. last mafia in play) would be forced to vote themselves - furthermore Kiyoko's stated that if Ninfia is a straight white male it's likely she's town.

Everyone else is fair game.

EITHER WAY I would strongly prefer the lunch be at least not on our potential only clear.

I'm actually fine lunching Angel because her comments could be taken as stalling + she's straight up said her... role... doesn't impact people, but. It's hard because this phase has been really quiet

EDIT2: Kiyoko I know you're going to make a last minute vote but if you're around please advise me on what to do with this thing. Do you want it

231DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:46 am

nautilus

nautilus

Doubleposting but uh I'd rather a third person vote-inthread and dilute the power of the existing votes, because Tiki's vote is also invisible and I have no fucking idea how he'd vote this phase

232DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:46 am

drandahl

drandahl

Shoot, I totally forgot about the shifted rollover.

Since there's a vote on me, I'd like to heavily suggest that the stunner who stunned Katzet was town. If Katzet were mafia, and if Blaire were millered, I can picture Katzet as the safer NK-sender (unless the other maf is similarly quiet this game).

Since there's a vote on me, I'd like to heavily suggest that the stunner who stunned Katzet was town. If Katzet were mafia, and if Blaire were millered, I can picture Katzet as the safer NK-sender (unless the other maf is similarly quiet this game).

I think right now, I'd rather not lunch Katze, Tiki. I don't not suspect nitsu, but she's been really driving the thread, so I don't want to vote her either. I'm fine with anyone else.

Last edited by darndahl on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

233DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:47 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, I just woke up and when is rollover?

Also as a white straight male, I can volunteer to accept The Thing.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

234DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:49 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

these are probably town, and I'm not inclined to vote:
ninpia, bc there was a NK attempt on her;
katze, bc I'm working under the assumption that blaire was maf jailer, so the other maf must be silencer, and katze was stunned, so can't be silencer;

also probably town, barring bus /redirect shenanigans:
tiki, bc he was silenced, so he obviously isn't the silencer - unless he was reflected back onto himself, which given N0 seems very much like a possibility. still, I'd rather not lynch him when he can't defend himself.

??? area but don't wanna vote:
kiyoko, bc I want to let her find a straight white male.

??? area, I would be okay with lynching:
angel, bc she didn't act on N0 and silence appeared on N1;
nautilus maybe, bc she's been probe-voting a lot, and I know she's fairly aggressive as mafia (or at least, has been recently).

I'm not actually particularly suspicious of nautsu, tbh - but she hasn't been otherwise confirmed, so she's on that list too.

vote: angelstar or however it needs to be typoed

ninja'd by a lot of peeps

235DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:50 am

nautilus

nautilus

Rollover is in 13 minutes.

Unfortunately the issue is that me giving you the thing was actually my Plan B, because I suspect using the thing on you would not result in anything productive* but it'd be ... for... the greater good of us all.

The other player I was considering was Ninfia, but I'd rather do it with her permission rather than use this on her and I know she's afk right now.

Is the triple posting deliberate? Why do you think Katze is not lunch material, darndahl

*By that I mean it might just do nothing

236DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:53 am

drandahl

drandahl

yes, that was deliberate.

Katzet could not have sent in the kill attempt, so she's slightly farther down on my suspect list for this round (especially since there's a chance Blaire was actually mafia, leaving one maf left).

I was suggesting that the stunner is town, and Katze is a sensible stun target.

EDIT: Reacting to nitsu-edit

237DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:54 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As long as The Thing won't block me from establishing a platonic heterosexual white straight male friendship, then I'll accept it, otherwise my opinion as a white straight male is that you should go for plan B.

I'm leaning towards voting anglestar at this point, just as a heads up. I was also considering voting for ezeling but ezeling is supportive of my quest to become friends with a white straight male, and so I will express my appreciation by not voting for ezeling.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

238DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:57 am

nautilus

nautilus

O ok how did I miss that

SORRY ALL OF THIS SPECULATION IS HAPPENING RATHER QUICKLY where was all of this earlier this phase

unvote
vote: angelstar

@Kiyoko - Plan B was actually giving you the thing; Plan A was more giving it to someone who I trusted in-thread who would willingly accept it, but everyone who I'd trust enough with this thing is afk or silenced so yolo I'm going to use the thing on you.

If anything, I specifically don't think it'd... kill you for reasons, but it might also do absolutely nothing of value on you when it would on other people. Maybe Lucas can write what happens into rollover since it might be of comedic value.

I have no idea what it does and if it kills you anyways I'm sorry for prematurely ending your White Male quest

Last edited by rautilus on Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total

239DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:57 am

high seraph

high seraph

phase ends in three minutes

240DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 16 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:58 am

drandahl

drandahl

Ugh vote: angl

I'm stuck between angle and ezz, but ezz is posting more right now, (I think?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum