Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 24]

286DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:43 pm

katze

katze

There's no way ezz could be investigative, for reasons. At least, that's my personal opinion.

287DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:54 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

I never claimed investigative. I said I should have phrased "gut feeling" as "reasons", as it's been done so before, since people are wary of gut feeling. I never said role reasons. and I do not appreciate my words being intentionally misread.

I'm not even gonna address anything else and just wish y'all good appetite, since you're obviously determined to have me for lunch and nothing I say will make a difference. especially when it just gets twisted into something else so that it looks scummy. I just hope that when I die and flip town, you'll have the sense to go lunch mitsu. (assuming the game won't end.)

288DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:57 pm

katze

katze

ezeling wrote:I never said role reasons. and I do not appreciate my words being intentionally misread.

I didn't do this 8(

289DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:13 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, admittedly, I feel pretty terrible today so I'm not close-reading thread, but independent of reasons for voting ezzelin, I do actually believe drandahl is mafia, both for the role/ability he claimed and his general behavior. I won't go into it, though, as the point may be made moot by ezzelin's flip, and because I'm busy focusing on not vomiting right now.

I don't particularly plan on changing my vote either, since given recent thread developments and all the actions used on me throughout the course of the game, I straight up (insert white straight male pun here) have an idea of what everyone's role powers are now, including some of the dead roles. For what it's worth, I'm aware of one role that did protect Ninfia the night she was targeted for a kill, and one role that may have protected Ninfia the night she was targeted for a kill, and as I am inclined to vote neither of these people, it shrinks the list of players I'm willing to vote at the moment to just drandahl and ezzelin anyway.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

290DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:26 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Coming into thread late, but I'm fine with a vote: ezz. She was lowest on my trust list anyway.

My current thoughts are either:
1. One maf remaining who is not Ezz (since the NK still went through even though Ezz was stunned)
2. Two maf remaining which might include Ezz (Ezz would never have been the NK-sender in a team of two given she was top-scum last night)
3. Two maf remaining who are pushing lynch on Ezz (We're in MYLO)

I know I'm marked as high on the suspect list by process of elimination. I don't have much defense against this other than I've done everything I can every night to thwart who I thought might have been mafia. I also hinted pretty early on who I was, which would have been stupid to do if nafia were the previous two hosrs. ALSO, I really don't think Lucas would have run a game where you could guess the mafia like that. If Ezz flips maf and we don't win, maybe I'll be looking at Katzet's posts. I forget why she's trusted right now.

If Ezz flips town, I call Kiyo and Ninfia as my main suspect pair as we all lose. I'd find it hilarious if as Tiki!role, ninfia hid as mafia in plain sight for the whole game. Unless there's been more corroboration of Kiyo's role that I'm not aware of.

Also, get better, Kiyo! It's going around... I might be next.

291DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:11 pm

high seraph

high seraph

casual reminder that phase ends in 50 minutes.

i would post a vote tally if i wasnt lazy. pls forgive the lucas.

292DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Going to be afk until after rollover and will respond more to everyone else if I finish before then, but:

@Kiyoko - I sent in the new thing. I... It might be a bad thing but I hope it helps you?

If the game doesn't end with this lunch, I'd look at darndahl over Katze, simply because ... it comes down to who the jailer is.

Katze isn't the jailer, and I feel like if the jailer was still alive and mafia, they'd have acted by now again. I don't think mafia has no blocking action when darndahl (if he is town), exists and can act consistently every night.

... Also, honestly, a jail on darndahl sounds a heck of a lot more like a town jail than a mafia jail, and Blaire did shovel him for kicks once, so I can see Blaire being jailer. If the jailer is town then darndahl's probably maf.

If ezz flips maf, then I also would consider darndahl as maf because the two of them appeared randomly at the end of the phase on Day 2, plus I can see the stun on ezz being done to "clear her" since she was definitely receiving more heat than darndahl.

293DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:50 pm

drandahl

drandahl

@Mitsu,

I think the jail on me is more likely town, yeah. It does make sense for blaire to hold it. 

Though if I were maf, I'd probably advocate for me to send the NKs because I'm typically less communicative in-thread, and because I'm easier to get lynched in general anyways. I feel like this game would have been a lot different from there on.

And also, I'm typically on later in phases because I'm at work otherwise. If D2 was the alternate rollover time, I might have been on while I was at lunch. I'd have to head back to check. I don't know about Ezz, of course.

Otherwise, I just want to say that something about the original redirect mechanism theory is bugging me. I'll see if I can go back and dig it up, but for now, I'm going to cook some food because I'm starving right now.

294DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:00 pm

high seraph

high seraph

no more votes thank u

295DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:28 pm

high seraph

high seraph

NIGHT THREE

Lucas wanted to write a cool rollover for the lunch of ezeling. But it was past midnight and he was sleepy and had class in the morning. Poor ezeling would die without having a cool rollover and for that he apologizes. Lucas is a terrible host. But in ezeling's final moments, he would like to say a few words. Ezeling was a good friend. She was dedicated and intelligent, and she wanted nothing more than for the town to be a happy place once again. She worked hard, and was never rightfully rewarded. She died as an unsung hero, someone who had passed through everyone's radar undetected. She brings to the grave no great achievements, no glory, no fame. But she was a good person. In her lifetime, ezeling tried to fight for what she believed was right. She helped her friends see the mistake in their ways, and guided them to the path of righteousness. She lived a good life. A meaningful life. In her untimely death, ezeling leaves behind a loving husband, six adorable children, one mistress and two cats.

May ezeling rest in peace.

* ezeling was lunched! she was the kiyo (mafia)!
* nasei is still hiding! HINT #2 she's hiding in Psycho-Pass mafia!

5T:0M

GAME OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

jk game isnt over yet nerds keep playing

FINAL YLLAT ETOV

rautilus I
ezeling VI

Spoiler:

Last edited by high seraph on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

296DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:35 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko what did you get

I admit I kind of used the thing on you because I wanted to do another experiment. But did anything happen this time? Was it a good thing?

darndahl wrote:Otherwise, I just want to say that something about the original redirect mechanism theory is bugging me. I'll see if I can go back and dig it up, but for now, I'm going to cook some food because I'm starving right now.

Unless it only works on some actions and not others, the redirection mechanism theory is incorrect.

Either way, since ezeling flipped maf and Blaire coincidentally wasn't mafia, and ezeling attempted to use the stun on her in an attempt to prove her being town, I'm thinking your stun on ezeling was more of convenience than anything and therefore you're probably the second mafia.

darndahl wrote:Though if I were maf, I'd probably advocate for me to send the NKs because I'm typically less communicative in-thread, and because I'm easier to get lynched in general anyways. I feel like this game would have been a lot different from there on.

I... don't really get the reasoning behind this because usually the NK is sent by someone who feels like they're less likely to be tracked/lunched for inactivity, but.

e2: No, yeah, okay, you appeared right like 20 minutes after I voted for you after dropping a post immediately after phase end and then disappearing for most of the phase.

Last edited by rautilus on Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

297DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, Mitsu, your thing apparently made me feel slightly uneasy. So... th...anks...? The flavor is a similar format to the first one but the wording is slightly different, so that's interesting. As a white straight male, I don't really know what it did. It has uh... a distinctive... deadly vibe though, so I hope I don't die after this phase. Oh well, as a white straight male, I'm sure it will be fine.

Let's lynch darndahl next.

298DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:44 pm

nautilus

nautilus

You can probably guess from the names of the things why they... probably sound different in terms of the flavour text, but uh, is it deadly enough that you think it might kill you? For what it's worth, when I got the thing it was described as ... not positive.

In retrospect I probably should've given it to darndahl in the hopes it would kill him, but I also didn't want to arm darndahl in case it ended up being a good thing. Also darndahl may be immune to the thing.

I really hope you don't die though, but here is my last will and testament to anyone who is alive and town:

Let's lunch darndahl next. I'm pretty confident that he's going to try and bring up redirection theory in an attempt to throw speculation off him, so let's not. Better yet, if anyone has a vigilante kill, please kill him this phase.

299DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:48 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Actually, question for you Kiyoko.

If it somehow ends up being 2:1 with Ninpia and Katze against darndahl, will Ninpia's inability to not vote anyone but herself impede the chance of a town win?

300DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 20 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, I mentioned before that you don't have to worry about ninpia's vote. As a hint, check the most recent rollover.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum