Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 24]

151DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:40 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also Dylan hit me with a newspaper and I imagine it must be because of my stunningly accurate rendition of a white straight male.

Katze you're confusing your directions. If actions on me get redirected to Dylan, then you could not have been the NK target unless you are Blaire. So it's one or the other but it can't be both.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

152DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:42 pm

katze

katze

Oh shit, you're right...

153DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:43 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

katzet wrote: I have no idea. The reason why I feel the way I do is because I did an action on Kiyo, but it failed. And if she's Dylan, Dylan was jailed. So my action actually hit Dylan. And if he were jailed, actions on him would fail. Because he's in jail.

Welcome to Fail Jail.
And wow, I am a dumb. Kiyo is right, whilst I was thinking of two incongruous ways of the actions shifting in the same game. So yeah, just bad luck for Maf, most likely, targetting the mr. aliss player.

Last edited by tiki the torll on Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

154DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:44 pm

katze

katze

Sorry guys, i fucked up.

155DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:45 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, if anglestar is mr. aliss and the redirection theory is true, then anglestar is the only clear town.

156DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh shit, I just realized. There are limitations on players I can target...but now I don't know if that means those players, or the players who have those players as roles.

157DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:47 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Also as a white straight male I lied about being afk because I am sitting around online basking in my white straight male privilege while Dylan is in the kitchen. Behold, the irony.

158DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Some habits are hard to break.

I'm pretty sorry for not perfectly capturing the essence of my own role, tbh. I just literally can't stop being me.

159DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:53 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I... don't think angelstar is Mr. Aliss because I feel like the use of ???? is tangential at best; Angel tends to use ???? whenever she's very confused.

I actually thought she was another player, but now I'm not so sure. I can confidently say I know about half the roles that people have in this game and the other half are a mess.

Katze, is there any reason why you singled out Angel in some of your posts as someone you didn't want to have die?

160DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:58 pm

high seraph

high seraph

actually voting closes in literally 2 minutes guys

161DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:59 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, vote: no lunch.

162DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:00 pm

high seraph

high seraph

literally no more votes pls stand by

163DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:05 pm

katze

katze

I was scared because of reasons.

164DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Lucas is a very sweet person. Talking to him is like drinking some hot tea on a winter afternoon while sitting on your rocking chair in a warm sweater

165DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 11 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:27 pm

high seraph

high seraph

garry better not steal my pagetop

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum