Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 24]

331DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:56 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Thank you Lucas for the amazing game. I will cherish it forever

Holy shit @ there being a recruit though, this was some snatching a win from the crocodile's jaws shit

332DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:38 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:I KEEP POSTING BUT THERES JUST SO MUCH SHIT I WANT TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW ABOU THIS GAME?!?!?!?!

anwyay nasei was hiding in this post and whoever found her received... toy guns... that didn't rly do anything... i'm sorry fOR BEING A TOTAL DICK LMFAO. Tiki and Nautilus were the first and only two players that managed to find her, but Tiki never managed to use his gun :-(

Because, like Mitsu, I was going to wait till the last minute...
...then I started playing games...and...sort of...forgot...
(PS: Check your PMs now Lucas...er, no reason!)

333DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:40 pm

high seraph

high seraph

INTERMISSION?

A GUN IS SHOT AT RAUTILUS! PEW PEW!

Spoiler:

334DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:02 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:
DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 03-SADF-RPG7

it's actually a rocket launcher tho. everyone dies fo reals!!!!!!

game over again.

tiki the torll wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Hqdefault

335DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:08 pm

angel★

angel★

LUCAS I'M NOT CANADIAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i'm just.... friends with a lot of canadians..............

but omg i'm sad i didn't get a chance to say that i was the messager before i died lmao...... i tried to give a hint when i said ******** bc i told kiyo to press * but i guess it was too vague :'(

also wow at blaire and i almost guessing each others' numbers :( meant to be & not meant to be..... maybe me being blaire helped me channel her

336DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:34 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

omg....the blaier role was so well written....dang....thats my new profile pic right there mmmmmmmhhhhhhmmmmmm

337DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:42 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Also, had I not died, and if the game had been 1 phase longer, here's what I was going to use as music, in order:

338DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:03 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

those pms are absolutely adorable, lucas!
this was a really cute setup. all the drawings are cute as fuck and aaahh I absolutely love the ezz drawing, it's so cute omg... even the hair is accurate except for the direction of the bangs!!

as I don't think I'll be playing any more games in the foreseeable future, I'd also like to thank everyone for playing and wish you all fun o/

339DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:07 am

high seraph

high seraph

the first three players who signed up (rautilus, kiyonko and tiki) have now received their copies of the official limited ediction exclusive distorction ratbook!

Additionally, I randomly picked one of the last surviving players to receive one more copy and the winner was......... darndahl! now you also get to enjoy a ratbook that you never asked for!!! congratulationts!!!!

340DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh my fuck, it's real.

341DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:26 pm

angel★

angel★

can i torrent a copy anywhere

342DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I want a copy!!!!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

343DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:06 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Being awake and at home, finally got to look at it.
That's actually really cool, Lucas. :D Well done.

344DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:46 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

holy shit this game was an absolute delight to watch

A+ lucas, you deserve your zac efron

345DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 23 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:43 am

high seraph

high seraph

i think i deserve several zac efrons tbh but i'm happy with my 1 zac efron thank u garry

also i see u pirates

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum