Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 24]

181DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:22 am

high seraph

high seraph

hello i have found a computer.

i cant end the phase yet, but i will try to get on again later and maybe end the phase then. otherwise i will go ahead with plan B!!! OwO thank u all for being gr8 abt this u are gr8 players and i love u all

182DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 am

katze

katze

I'm okay with anything!

183DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:17 pm

drandahl

drandahl

For the record, I am average-sized.

kiyonko wrote:Also as a white straight male I lied about being afk because I am sitting around online basking in my white straight male privilege while Dylan is in the kitchen. Behold, the irony.

Also for the record, I was not barefoot while cooking in the kitchen: I was wearing socks.

Last edited by darndahl on Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

184DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:18 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Also, I guess we're going with plan B (delayed rollover)?

185DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:46 pm

katze

katze

I guess so?

186DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Appears to be.

187DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:41 am

high seraph

high seraph

hi everyone i'm sorry rollover got even more delayed than i had planned it to be but

consider the phase over and rollover coming in a few minutes

188DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:05 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yay!
We <3 you, Lucas bby.

189DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:33 am

high seraph

high seraph

DAY TWO

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 1IKZnVz

ur host is feeling kidna upset today and doesn’t rly feel like writing fanfiction ok but heres some fanart of a nerd who didn’t sign up for this great game (sucker). for more great anime fanart pls buy the ratbook available on amazon for R$55,99 or 12 parcelas of R$5,99. Credit cards of all flags accepted. Fanarts trade also accepted (but only if its good fanart).

but whoever guesses the name of this clown gets, well, not a star bc this isnt an official game, but i'll give u a cute little square ok, like this:

* katzet was stunned! woww!!!
* tiki the torll has been silenced! He's not allowed to talk during the day phase today, but he may still PM his vote.
* there was a kill attempt on ninpia, but it failed!!!!

7T:1M

190DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:42 am

high seraph

high seraph

by they way, this day phase will end on Saturday, 4pm brazilian time (approx. the timestamp on this post + 20 minutes). This means this phase will be just a little longer than 24h, which is hopefully enough time for you all to discuss whatever you have to discuss comfortably. Part of the reason why I'm doing this is also bc I'm already aware that I, again, will be unable to post rollover at midnight on saturday because I will be spending the night at a friend's (again).

so, to recap:

phase ends on saturday, at 4pm brazilian time

i'm flexible about this though, and if you guys would like the phase to be a little longer, i can probably end it at 5 or 6pm if you prefer.

191DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:47 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Huh, my action failed. (As in, I got a PM that said "your action failed.") I imagine this is the same thing that happened to Katze, so as a white straight male, I'm going to guess that there's an invisible stun of some kind, unless someone else's stun got switched onto me.

In any case, I was not able to establish my heterosexual white straight male platonic friendship, so I'm still entirely useless role-wise at this point in the game. Okay, that's all from this white straight male.

Oh also.

* if you can

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

192DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:51 am

katze

katze

I c wat u did thar.

i tried to do a thing to dylan last night, but i was stunned.

193DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:39 pm

angel★

angel★

hmmm interesting. i don't think there's redirection thing in play then (at least not for non-kill actions, but i don't know why it'd only apply to kills)

194DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:21 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:
* tiki the torll has been silenced! He's not allowed to talk during the day phase today, but he may still PM his vote.

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Table_flip

195DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 13 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Okay, so, a few things:

I have something. I can use it on other people but I have no idea what this thing does. I can't use it on myself. Safety is not guaranteed. If anyone is willing to be the sacrificial lamb for science, then I will willingly use the thing on you, but I don't even know what it does.

I have reason to believe the redirection theory is false, so I'm of the opinion now that Blaire was redirected or miller.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum