Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction

+9
drandahl
angel★
katze
Ninfia
ezzelin
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
nautilus
high seraph
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 24]

76DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:02 am

high seraph

high seraph

YLLAT ETOV

ninpia I

rautilus

kiyonko

tiki the torll

ezeling

ninpia

katzet

anglestar

darndahl

- anglestar ninpia

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Last edited by high seraph on Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

77DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:17 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, I thought Kiyo was just being silly and doing a goofy RP, too, hehe. As for theories, Ezz covered all the angles pretty well. Among those, I agree that an unfortunate (for Mafia) redirect hit them is perhaps the most likely. I wouldn't throw out the miller idea though, just because, while this is a small game, it is a minigame, and a very silly one at that.

78DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:37 am

high seraph

high seraph

Tiki The Torll wrote:it is a minigame, and a very silly one at that.

DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Tumblr_mk7vvxpbTU1rihvv9o1_500

Tiki the torll has been modkilled for shitposting!!!!!!!!!!!!

79DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:27 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

uhm... sorry to bother, but, any chance we could have a more easily readable vote tally in the future? I understand that the point is to distort pretty much everything, but many players, myself included when in hurry, just skim to to the vote tally first to see where things stand, and it can be a bit frustrating if it's difficult to read when you're trying to catch up ; v;

80DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:24 am

high seraph

high seraph

no.

(jk i fixed it, im a kind horst)

81DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:47 am

katze

katze

rautilus wrote:I also agree that I don't believe this game has everyone showing up as flipped alignments, mostly because of the reasons ezz stated and because Lucas made a point on page 1 to be all THIS IS A GOOD TOWN:MAFIA RATIO THAT YOU CAN TRUST!! because I know he was not pleased with the hidden ratio in actual distortion haha

This is why i'm willing to believe that Alice was actually mafia and a reflect or bussing happened. When I got to thinking about it, the ratio changing really made me wonder. He'd hide it otherwise and he made sure it was a ratio we could trust. So it looks like the town got super lucky.

That being said, I'm not sure that dylan is mafia yet. I think, at this particular point in time, that he was just an unlucky town who happened to get jailed.

Edit: And if there IS bussing in this game, imma be SO UPSET RAWR

82DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:34 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

OKAY GUYS FIRST OF ALL I NEED TO VOTE FOR THE SCUMMIEST PERSON IN THE FUCKING WORLD.

VOTE: NINPIA

sorry for being quiet tho, I started a new job this week. I mostly don't have a typing quirk.

rautilus wrote:
Don't piggyback on this vote unless something really damning comes up in thread because I'll be gone for most of today and I don't want people to jump on a vote that's essentially "hey I know your feet are killing you but I would also like to know more about what you think because you haven't posted yet".

well,,,,

anyway I can get behind the bus theory or the miller theory. I dislike both of those options, but I'm probably inclined to think bus before miller? hmn!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

83DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

New theory: what if Mafia tried to NK katzet, but because aliss had katzet for a role, it targeted aliss?

84DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:22 pm

katze

katze

Why would that happen, though?

Wait... I tried to do a thing on Kiyo last night, but it failed. And Dylan was jailed last night. So... maybe that theory isn't as crazy as it seems??? But that's assuming actions won't go through ON a jailed person.

squints at tiki

85DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:44 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

As a white straight male, ninpia are you also a white straight male? Because if ninpia is a white straight male ninpia is town.

I don't know why any actions targeted to me might have not hit me, since the only thing I can do is attempt to identify white straight males. Maybe it's because I have privilege I am not aware of. If it helps, my action last night on anglestar went through, but she wasn't a white straight male so I was not able to make friends with her because two people of opposite genders can never be "just friends."

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

86DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:59 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

well regardless of my straightness, whiteness, or maleness, I'm certainly the most scummy, so I had to vote for myself.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

87DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:54 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

... Okay. I know who got the Tiki role. XD

Edit: Wait...wait...WAIT...
...Holy fuck. I think i was right. I think the actions we send target the person with the role, and I think I've just determined a lot of people's roles, at least as far as names go.
...heh...

Edit 2:
katzet wrote:squints at tiki

FITE ME IRL
NERD

Last edited by tiki the torll on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

88DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I'm so fascinated by everyone's roles.

Regardless, if Ninfia is indeed the most scummy person around, that's quite an astonishing development. However, it is also equally likely that Ninfia is so scummy that she loops around and becomes unscummy. Therefore, unvote: Ninfia.

If we assume Mr. Alice was not tailored then I doubt Ninfia is mafia anyways because it seems like her voting herself is a restraint caused by her role or else very elaborate RPing, and it'd be kind of weird for one of the two mafia roles to have such a handicapped ability if there wasn't some major counterbalance.

This is why i'm willing to believe that Alice was actually mafia and a reflect or bussing happened. When I got to thinking about it, the ratio changing really made me wonder. He'd hide it otherwise and he made sure it was a ratio we could trust. So it looks like the town got super lucky.

I think my interpretation of his comment differs slightly than what you're reading my comment as: I don't believe Lucas would hide a ratio if there was a tailor role, but he would hide it if there was some outrageous everyone is mafia gimmick, because with the latter (which ezz was talking about), we'd know about it immediately once the ratio gets to like, -3. I do think it's possible that Blaire was tailored and Lucas kept the ratio as is, but as I said earlier I doubt this is the case because it relies on a bunch of weird, independent events to all have happened coincidentally at the same time.

@Kiyoko - Out of curiosity, can only straight white males target you? That may explain Katze's action failing, since your role seems to only give a shit about those who are straight and white.

HMMMMM.

89DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

@rautilus Don't worry so much about Kiyo being untargetable. I have info on that I can't fully divulge...I'd direct you to my edited post above, however.

90DISTROCTION: a fanfiction - Page 6 Empty Re: DISTROCTION: a fanfiction Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:11 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Hmmmmmmm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum