Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 53 of 60]

781distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:56 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. Y'know...this game's been a trip. I'd been pretty into it, trying to get a lot of spec out there, trying to get discussion going, asking people a lot of questions. Though it felt like I was hitting a wall most of the time, and really just started to wonder if all the spec was being done in messages among a small circle of people I (and most players, I think) was excluded from, only getting 4 messages and no items all game, just kinda felt lonely. So much that to the point when I got shot, and there was suddenly A TON of spec after I was dead, near the end with little time to explore the death stuff, and knowing my poor little guy was dead, I was about ready to tear my hair out the past week (I'll be taking a break after this game XD). Now with some people getting flustered by the current turn of events, I gotta say...

I AM SO FUCKING INTO THIS (again)

I mean, the absolute most fun I had in this game was talking about the clues, connecting the dots as more and more came together, seeing who did what, and all that. And now, here we are, where not only is that all we have since not even the last Mafia know for sure she's Mafia, but all the dead can speak and there are no limits to what we can say! I gotta say, like, last night, over time all bad feeling I had was just gone, and I'm just amped to see how this ends, if we were right, if we connected everything correctly.

Hell, even looking back at  my li'l ramble about my role I'm just grinning. My role wasn't pointless...EVERYONE'S was! It all didn't matter as it came down to the final three we have now, all of it a means to the ends for the game, the narrative, as our usual focus on roles, and actions,a nd whatnot were all a smokescreen to keep us from looking even closer at what was most important throughout the flavor. Even roles I was like, "Aww, their role is so much cooler than mine," like Hayley's, only made her into a villain (though it sounds like she may have been one from the start!).

I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF ANYTHING I'M SAYING IS RIGHT, AND I DON'T CARE, I'M JUST STUPIDLY HAPPY AND EXCITED
(A quick reminder that I'm the guy who was given a compulsive kill role as Town that the host thought I would hate, but that I fucking loved.)

So now, as we all turn to the three most important people in the game, coming together at the very end after all hope seemed lost, i am here to cheer you guys right the fuck on. Hell, aside from the music, this is practically the end of the glorious game (I'll fight anyone who says otherwise), Elite Beat Agents.

YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CAN MAKE THE RIGHT CALL, THE RIGHT VOTES
TIKI BELIEVES IN YOU

Anyway, how about I make this post useful?

What Alca brought up makes it really look like that, yes, she is the final Mafia, on top of the whole killers = Mafia (apparently). But hey, Eleni! Since we can post entire PMs now, would you mind digging up and posting the message that told you about the person who killed the real estate agent? Actually, all of those would be great (sorry if you did and I missed it , there was a lot going on last night). It might help us figure out if that actually was Crypsis or not.

ONE MORE PAGETOP EDIT TO BRING EVERYONE TOGETHER
distortion [THE END] - Page 53 HDCHzBf

782distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:23 pm

high seraph

high seraph

huh, weird that the bell only did, uh, something when I used it:

Kiyoko wrote:
RESULTS

As you wander the streets, you pick the bell up by the head and fiddle with it briefly as someone else passes by you, just to see what might happen. To your surprise, the bell emits three low notes; ones that appear to resonate within your very soul, apparently unheard by your compatriot in the night.

Suddenly, the metal becomes unbearably hot and you let go of the bell. It tumbles to the sidewalk hard, a crack forming up the waist. With that, the bell falls silent once again.

The result actually made me understand the meaning of the latin sentence that was enscribed on the bell (“Libenter manum in ignem edacem mitteat”, which translates into something that doesn't make any kind of sense tbh?? lmao) but that's all the good it did.

omg tiki's post is so inspiring............ its filling me with.... DETERMINATION!!!!!!!!!

783distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:28 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Woahhh so much to catch up on. Here is my role PM! I'm going to post this first and then come back after I read everything! >w<)/

Kiyoko wrote:
distortion [THE END] - Page 53 0dZrth9

You don’t exist, apparently. You wish someone had told you earlier, before you tried to buy this house.

Your real estate agent returns your documents with a helpless shrug. She’d run your name and numbers and the only result turned up deceased. Died ten years ago, in fact. And she can’t sell a house to a dead person.

“Who do I talk to to fix this?” you ask.

“Try contacting a credit reporting company,” she replies. She looks like a stock photo, with her clean suit and detached expression. “I’ll make a few phone calls and see what I can do for you.”

Of course, she doesn’t ever make those phone calls. Can’t count on these corporate types to do anything in a timely manner. Not her fault, though. It’s hard enough to contact credit companies when you’re just legally dead. Must be even harder when you’re actually kaput. Sliced to pieces on the local news, actually. It’s not just her expression that’s detached, now. It’s, well, all of her, really. All detached.

You know you ought to be horrified. She’s the fifth in a line of grisly murders and the cops don’t have any leads they’re willing to share with the public. Mostly, though? You’re just kind of bummed.

You look around your dingy apartment, all cracks through the walls and drink stains in the carpet from the tenant who lived here before you. The ceiling light glows like a cigarette butt, a tiny red spark, just days away from kicking the bucket itself. The TV’s doing a better job of lighting up the room than that old thing.

Well, what with your credit issues and all of these killings, doesn’t look like you’ll be moving out of this town any time soon. Maybe you ought to turn that new house money towards different endeavors. Renovate your apartment. Donate to the police. Lord knows the cops could use the help.

Just, darn, you know? You’d really been looking forward to that move.
distortion [THE END] - Page 53 ZT4k8rL

TOWN

As you don’t legally exist, you have
a 10% chance to avoid any
actions and kills at night.

784distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

high seraph wrote:omg tiki's post is so inspiring............ its filling me with.... DETERMINATION!!!!!!!!!

Any time. <3

Thanks for posting up your PM, Saki! Hopefully Eleni still has those murder site PMs she can copy-paste to here, too.

785distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:05 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

Okay i think i'm caught up! Double posting is okay right?

i think if alca-nee is right and the person who is mafia now has to be the same person as the person who killed Cure then it can't be me but i dunno actually if it's the same person since what if it was Ninfia since Ninfia flipped mafia too? except I guess Ninfia was the gun person and the flavor from that phase doesn't talk about guns.

is this the realtor death scene? (from Rasei's big wall of pms)

Spoiler:

because if that's the case i can tooootally see how it sounds like i killed the realtor but my role also doesn't say anything about bushy eyebrows or anything so I guess i can't say for sure! also the words "clean shaven" I think means the killer was a guy and i guess reading the role pm again it doesn't even say gender but i guess i always thought my character was a girl because i'm a girl.

i think alca's post about solving the riddle makes sense though and i don't really know how i would fit in it unless i am the one with the stolen body and it's a reference to how i don't legally exist? :o

but also the realtor died before the game started so if i was mafia all along then i think if i was stunned then that would block the NK anyway right? so I was definitely not mafia on the night that Cure died which means i'm probably not mafia now.

hmmmmmm! i'm going to vote: alcasync for now. we can change it four times right? so if we decide that i'm the mafia and not alca-nee then we can always change our votes to me instead! I don't mind voting for myself if it means everyone can win but i want everyone to win okay? \(^w^)/

786distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:12 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Tiki The Troll wrote:ONE MORE PAGETOP EDIT TO BRING EVERYONE TOGETHER
distortion [THE END] - Page 53 HDCHzBf

distortion [THE END] - Page 53 All_to10

787distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I had considered doing something like that, Dylan. Thank you. You are an amazing man

And oh yeah, that must be it, Saki. From the sounds of it, it does sound like a man, and I'm pretty sure we all share the same genders as our characters. On top of that, sounds like the realtor didn't recognize their assailant.

If you're bored enough, Dylan...here's where I found that, hehe.
https://imgur.com/gallery/pdkof

788distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:44 pm

eleni

eleni

quick post because i'm about to go out! here are the four scenes i relived (though i think rasei already posted some?)

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

also vote: alcasync for now before i forget

789distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:23 pm

drandahl

drandahl

I might have missed a bit, but have we figured out how each of these scenes fit into everything yet?

790distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:42 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

alcasync III

distortion [THE END] - Page 53 ZT4k8rL

alcasync vs alcasync
Crypsis vs alcasync
eleni vs alcasync

Hey everyone do you have any questions for me that I can answer within reason

791distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 2:44 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

what is the meaning of life

792distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:09 pm

angel★

angel★

drandahl wrote:Angel, I know I wasn't here for you when I was alive, but I'm here for you now.

I know we both loved my brother... and while I didn't approve of you as his fiancée at first...

..I see now I was too protective. It's hard to admit.

I've found myself in the afterlife. Assuming we can remove this threat, the knowledge of my true name will be enough for me to lend you some help during the aftermath. I think I owe you some support. I know you and my brother were close.

Th-thank you. That means a lot.

(also i'm crying at that picture why am i a part of it omg)

793distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I am really curious about this theory I have. So, Eleni died on N1. Did anybody send her a message that night?

794distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:42 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Mr. Gerbear wrote:what is the meaning of life

The meaning of life is sending in actions on time so I can maybe process them without messing up too badly (which is untrue)

795distortion [THE END] - Page 53 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Also, I've been wondering if the tale of the umbrella woman had her more or less doing what Alca is doing now, giving herself up for the betterment of all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 53 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 56 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum