Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 60]

406distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

From all of that, I'm actually wondering if Angel's death brought Lucas back?

Pagetop edit: Hi Lucas.
distortion [THE END] - Page 28 66807fdd8df25596a58a6460f08452b9

407distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Obviously whoever brought him back would not claim they had a res item because then they would be suspicious as hell when it turns out Lucas was revived

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

408distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:21 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

If angel was really town, I'm sorry for the lynch. This flop however does give me information I can use related to my role. I will try to explain my findings best I can when I get home because mobile sucks but I can't explain the specifics obviously due to rules

*Flip not flop but typo was funny

409distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:22 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well...at least voting tomorrow will be easy.

Ninja'd: ...hehehe...flop. And color me curious, Nye.

410distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:31 pm

Cure

Cure

alcasync wrote:Cure, do you want to do the thing or would you like me to do the thing since I also have one? ;v;

There's only one person I know of who has the revive item, and I'm pretty sure they didn't use it to revive high seraph.

You can do the thing. Do you have any opinion on the message I sent you?

Edit: Actually, I'll do the thing because I trust your judgement on targets, and I don't want to screw us over accidentally by picking someone at random. And since we both have the thing my message can apply to your thing rather than mine.

edit edit: i did the thing

411distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:38 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. Lots of things going on.

Edit: On the object, at least one of them, that revives...Nye used one, right? I guess it was usable on any phase?

412distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:00 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

I didn't use a revive, it was used on me. Ninfia claimed my res

413distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:03 pm

Cure

Cure

Tbh, it might be part of lucas's role, or maybe the item that doesn't seem to do anything did it.

414distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh, right.

And, hmm, maybe...that thought actually makes me a bit less paranoid. Same for thinking maybe Lucas was chosen to come back now because he can just kinda hide evidence, like what's at Five's murder site? I was mostly just paranoid, because of the timing...made me think maybe there's some grand plan to end the game this phase, somehow. Down to 10 players, with three presumed Mafia.

Who used the mysterious object on Lucas again? And when? I wonder if dying with it gives a delayed revive, so using it, then having the characters throw it away, was just blowing its use, heh.

415distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:48 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I'm literally sooooooo confused I wish I knew how many mafia were left, I feel like this would help out the decision making process. All these fucking revives man....

416distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:17 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I think these are all the players who could have possibly been Five's killer? Please correct me if I missed anyone!

chinomi - ???
Mr. Gerbear - teenage student, wanted for murder (confirmed by flavor)
Ninfia - hunter? (hinted by flavor)
Tiki The Troll - something relating to cans
Cure - veteran soldier with PTSD? (hinted by flavor)
alcasync - someone with a rough child and dead grandparents! (hinted by flavor)
Crypsis - someone who wants to buy a house but has messed up paperwork
Ardonye - filmmaker and maybe a little bit paranoid (confirmed by flavor)
She-Ra - mayor (hinted by flavor)
angelstar - someone whose true love was killed (confirmed by flavor)

The only people I can think of who relate to cameras are Ardonye and Mr. Gerbear. I'm not sure about chinomi because I don't remember her saying much about her character?

And umm Psalm 5:10

New International Version wrote:Declare them guilty, O God! Let their intrigues be their downfall. Banish them for their many sins, for they have rebelled against you.

King James Bible wrote:Destroy thou them, O God; let them fall by their own counsels; cast them out in the multitude of their transgressions; for they have rebelled against thee.

The first one has the word "guilty" which made me think about lynching and flipping mafia but the King James version just says "destroy thou them." The sinning part might relate to being mafia, though. And also both of them talk about rebelling against God, so maybe that's relevant?

Does anybody else have thoughts about Five's last message?

417distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:35 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

"Declare them guilty" and "destroy them" are two totally different things holy translations, Batman

Anyway I'm home and I've backread but there's a chance Lucas could've revived himself....? Things happen when you're dead, but I was dead only briefly, so I didn't really get the full extent of what the afterlife could offer me......

I'm just. Feeling game fatigue omg we've literally been running in circles around this time. @_@

418distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, to add to your list there, Alca, it doesn't provide much, but my character has some pretty nasty OCD.

So, please leave the cans where they are.
Thank you.

Edit: And huh. Gerry, that's the first I've heard anyone mention that, about stuff going on in the afterlife. Or at least, first time I noticed it.

419distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:47 pm

Cure

Cure

the original post says our story doesn't end when we die

420distortion [THE END] - Page 28 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I interrupt this spec with a submission from Lux to the baby animal contest

distortion [THE END] - Page 28 6a010535647bf3970b01bb0835c61b970d-800wi

okay resume spec

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 44 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum