Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 60]

421distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well yeah, I recalled that. =P Still wasn't sure just all that implied, though.

Ninja'd by amazing contribution from Lux.

Pagetop baby animal in honor of Lux.
distortion [THE END] - Page 29 275b8844829b18b56445cefa1004ff13

422distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:21 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

OKAY SO sorry if this is vague but I don't want to hint my abilities/how they work

Information I have on people (alive/dead):
- I have a vague idea on who alca's character is, which is why I believed the town miller claim and got suspicious of Gerry's.
- I received a hint that someone is a potential were/shifter/mutant. I mentioned this in previous comments. However when they died... there was no detail hinting at this. This is not Angel. Whether I'm interpreting the clues wrong or whether this aspect is never meant to show up on rollover deaths is a mystery.
- I think I may know more about Five's role than what's been written in rollover based on my info. This may seem weird, but when I went back and read my own character flavor upon death and looked at my role... I think it would be difficult to determine my ability. Which leads me to believe that the information I'm getting provides more of a hint regarding powers than the rollover can provide.

I have some hints regarding Ninfia, TLF and Tiki but nothing definitive at the moment that I feel comfortable sharing via thread.

You can ask questions but I can't promise answers. I'm going to pass out now zzzzz

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

423distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:02 am

Cure

Cure

Doge wrote:- I received a hint that someone is a potential were/shifter/mutant. I mentioned this in previous comments. However when they died... there was no detail hinting at this. This is not Angel. Whether I'm interpreting the clues wrong or whether this aspect is never meant to show up on rollover deaths is a mystery.

Tet?????????????

Unless you mean it was a specific player and you know who it is.

424distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:01 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

He could be involved, because I got the monster hint from Katze, which makes me wonder if their relationship (how lynching T3t lead to Katze's death) somehow had an impact on my result. That is why I didn't specify a player because I don't have anything concrete at the moment. I wish I could explain more but I can't.

I also wish had something more concrete, but I lost some opportunities when I died so I don't have as much as I would like. Also I have been really busy IRL as of this week and I can't put as much effort into the game as I would like :(

425distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:48 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Gotta admit, curious on what you have on me, heh. But if you don't want to share just yet, fair enough.

Considering Kate died when we voted Tet, and what you just said, I'm only even more certain Tet was the monster child.

426distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:21 am

high seraph

high seraph

Cure wrote:Who the fuck resurrected lucas. If someone has a gun, now would be a good time to use it.

LISTEN. I AM NOT MAFIA

I know your first reaction is to shoot me because rollover so clearly stated that I'm fucking mafia but I have obviously been a target of some really clever mafia strategy. I have been tailored and killed and incriminated. You guys have been consistently defending that one of the mafia flips was likely a reverse miller and THAT ME IM THE REVERSE MILLER WHO WA S NOT A REVERSE MILLER TO BEING WITH BUT WAS TAILORED TO LOOK MAFIA.

Honestly, I'm not confident that I'll survive through this phase, and if I do, I'm pretty sure that I'll be lynched next day phase. It's ok. I was expecting this before I came back. But I am not mafia, and there's a chance that my next flip will show my True Alignment as town, although there is no way I can be absolutely sure the tailoring didn't follow me through to this new life. I almost didn't want to come back, but I figured that if there was even a small chance I could help again, I'd try.

Oh yeah, nobody brought me back jsyk. I brought myself back. I'm not sure exactly how much I can reveal about my experiences in death, but there is a way to come back to life that is related to names and memories and shit, and I need to applaud the hosts dedication for creating such unique scenarios, it was fun being dead.

For as long as I have in this world, I'll try to help you guys with whatever questions you might have about me (I really don't want to die again). I can't answer for the most recent events because uhhh I haven't been paying really close attention to the game for a few phases. At any rATE!!! I have some ideas on who is mafia based on the entire strategy surrounding my uNTIMELY DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My primary suspect is Raie -- she dedicated an incredible amount of effort to distorting my posts and make them sound scummy after I died, although she didn't express any concern about them while I lived. The second suspect is alca, who shot me, but that by itself doesn't really mean she's mafia tbh, as mafia tailoring me and alca shooting me are two completely independent events, although I could see it as being an entirely architected move. She also linked my alignment to some other town flips because of some medical instruments and that seems like a town enough reaction for me and I'm actually super pissed that my death flavor was so incriminating. But I'm not a crazy EMT who goes around murdering ppl -- the blood on my clothes is from Victim #8, some guy I couldn't save before the game started because I'm really shit at helping people out. :-)

Before dying, I said that I trusted Five, Raie and Hayley, but that I also thought that that was too good to be true and that at least one of them had to be mafia. Five has flipped town and Raie and Hayley are still around, and I'm willing to bet on Raie being mafia at this point.

Look, I know you probably won't believe me and that I'm probably going to die. But pls lynch Raie after you're done with me ok...... :-(

427distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:49 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Okay, Lucas. Explain why there was incriminating evidence at every NK while you were alive, absolutely none after you died, and why I found your shit by Deo, whose death flavor indicated you killed. =P

428distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:16 am

high seraph

high seraph

what shit did u find?????? and where??

I had nothing to do with Deo's death, or anyone else's.

If you found medical instruments of some kind, it probably came from someone else. My death flavor already said what my profession is, and if I hadn't been tailored to show up as mafia, you would have had a different perception of what it meant (and I Don'T THINK I CAN SPELL OUT MY ROLE POWER MORE CLEAERLY THAN THIS WIHTOUT BREAKING CLAIMING RULES).

I know there's some weird incriminating flavor evidence, specially regarding some tweezers or idk, and I honestly don't know why. My best guess is that there's another player in the same line of profession as myself who is Actually Evil. If this game is anything like Whodunnit, it's possible that the death flavor is dependant on whoever sends the NK, and this other doctor-like role stopped sending the NK after my death, for whatever reason, maybe precisely to uphold the idea that I'm mafia and those deaths were directly linked to me.

Furthermore, deo's death flavor doesn't have any indication that I was the one who killed him?!?!? There is absolutely no information in deo's death flavor at all besides "deo is ded".

429distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:31 am

high seraph

high seraph

tiki wrote:Oh, and I looked back on Deo's death rollover as well. His death seemed more surgical than the rest...and I found evidence Dr. Lucas had been there when he died, too.

tiki wrote:I do believe Lucas killed Deo though, since I found something near Deo that would not normally be found where I found it, and specifically mentioned missing tweezers.

FWIW, i was at the dusty bookshelves place when I died. No clue where deo was. I had one item with me at the time, and I still have it even now, after being revived. So idk what I could have dropped, maybe it's some in-character thing but I know it can't be related to me in any way.

tiki wrote:From the flavor, he was dismantling video capture devices, so it sounds like hiding evidence. At the same time though, the fact we could tell someone with sure hands and tweezers was doing that seemed to give us MORE evidence to work with.

what the heck is this even supposed to mean what video capture devices jesus chrIST I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT mAN

sighs

i dont know man, idk what I can do to convince you guys, if anything. I'm not mafia, there's probably some psycho doctor out there killing ppl and I hope you will have better luck finding him than I had.

i just hope i can flip town this time like i was supposed to, and hopefully you won't think "o mafia changed his aligment this time" because i truly am town lmao I wish I could have done something in this game.

Like, you can link the deaths caused by wounds made with surgical precision to me and that makes 1000% sense tbh. But I'm really shitty at my job, I probably could never do anything with perfect surgical precision.

430distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:05 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

I find it highly unlikely for mafia to have a voting related ability, though it's not out of the realm of possibility

431distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:22 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

Also why hasn't eleni, the player that has been dead the longest come back to life? I mean, given my brief experience with death, I do believe the hosts had a story planned but I'm wondering why we haven't seen other players who died before you revived this way

432distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:30 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I was kinda wondering the same thing. Seems odd.

433distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:56 am

high seraph

high seraph

its not

rly easy..........

i got really lucky tbh

434distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:30 pm

Cure

Cure

Hey guys, let's all just ignore Lucas and maybe he'll go away. Don't listen to him, he's mafia. Don't humor him. Don't interact with him. Don't listen to him. Both me and Alca were targets of the NK. I doubt Lucas has even been reading the thread.

Edit: Tet was pretty obviously the werewolf from the flavor in his death post. The only OTHER thing I can see is that Katze was the werewolf and Tet was just connected to her.

435distortion [THE END] - Page 29 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:50 pm

high seraph

high seraph

screams irl why did i bother to come back

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 44 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum