Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 60]

226distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:03 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

AUGH
Honestly, with that... Unvote, Vote: TinyLightsFlash. Mostly because, the information we had before felt frustratingly useless, even up to this phase. And I don't think the hosts would throw so much attention toward the town history if it was pointless to the game itself. So, if Angel is being honest...then that finally makes sense.

As for Tiny...well, beyond it being down to either her or Angel, there one thing that hits me (if only because it's something I'd do myself). She didn't protect Hayley, just gave her the protection item. That gave her a reason to vouch for Tiny...before getting targeted for a kill, one that would not only make her vouching for Tiny look better once Hayley died and flipped Town, but remove the item from play.

Hell, that's pretty much how I played the entirety of Meme Mafia.

227distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:40 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

why would I give her a protection item though. Like that makes sense with the item I sent to Ezz, easy way to look good, but it would have been smarter to use the protection item on someone else and not tell anyone I had it at all. Giving a protection item to town just gives us an extra advantage and wastes an nk.

i didn't use the protection item because I didn't know who was going to be targeted for an nk so I gave it to a more experienced player that I was reasonably sure was town. Had I protected her against an nk you could just as easily make the argument that I protected her against the no to clear myself as town anyway so it's a lil shaky tiki.

228distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

VOTE TALLY

tinylightsflash V
Mr. Gerbear II
angelstar V

distortion [THE END] - Page 16 ZT4k8rL

Cure vs tinylightsflash
Ninfia vs Mr. Gerbear
alcasync vs tinylightsflash
angelstar vs tinylightsflash
Ardonye vs angelstar
ezzelin vs Five angelstar
Five vs Mr Gerbear
chinomi vs angelstar
tinylightsflash vs Cure angelstar
Tiki the Troll vs angelstar tinylightsflash
Crypsis vs angelstar
She-Ra vs tinylightsflash
Mr. Gerbear vs no vote

Last edited by Kiyoko on Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

229distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:25 pm

angel★

angel★

Five wrote:
angel★ wrote:also, the large men's sneakers belong to someone related to me (but who died before the game started so i don't think another player?), but they were stolen by the person out to get me and then buried.
It's a little weird of you to bring this up now, because you didn't tell me about it when we were messaging, or message me about it after I found the sneakers (I don't remember which happened first). I get that you didn't want to share the fact that there was someone who didn't like you, 'cause you were hesitant about that and told me in a second message after hearing some of my information. But you never said a peep about the sneakers. You also started in the same area as I did, which was the area where the sneakers were buried... so I wonder how much of this is true.

i mentioned them here. i thought i wasn't allowed to say anymore so i didn't, and anyways no one responded.

Tiki The Troll wrote:
Makes me curious what your passive must be, since your ancestry is apparently heroic.

Actually, you said you stopped messaging, out of fear, but why didn't you message one of the more obvious Town players (including Ardonye, who died and flipped Town once already)?
heroic? do you mean the lady with the umbrella? i'm not sure that that's me, it's just a thought i had. i feel like it's a bit of a far stretch for me since i would probably have known about it?? but i guess there's enough people who have things in their obituaries that they didn't know about each other.

and what would i message her? i didn't have much information that wasn't already known in-thread and i was willing to share.

230distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I think just privately sharing that you're character has an umbrella in her description, and is in apparent danger (pretty much what you just said here) would have been plenty, esp when we were all scratching our heads over the umbrella lady mystery, heh.

As for what Tiny said, true, you could have just used it on Ninfia instead. But, unless it blocked a kill attempt, edict would have DEFINITELY wasted an NK, no one would even have known you did that. Unless I'm just misunderstanding a part of Hayley's role, in which case her role is basically just a much more powerful version of mine, just swingier (and thankfully having swung in favor of Town).

231distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:41 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

If tiny is maf then I'd say we'd probably need to look closer at Hayley too. Tbh Hayley has seemed quite town to me but I was largely ignoring her until recently/cutting her slack because I know she's busy irl right now. And the posting she has done has been helpful, plus just knowing her personally, not getting super maf vibes there. Unless it somehow comes out that tet was tailored, in which case many maf vibes on hayley, but that seems unlikely?

Tiny continues to give me maf vibes even still though and I think a lot of us have been feeling that way for a while. and with this info I am feeling hesitant to vote angel... so vote:tiny and it's a tie again.

( ´_ゝ`) soz friends.

232distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:45 pm

Cure

Cure

Ninfia revived ardonye and survived two kill attempts (one was an unclaimed gusnhot that probably came from mafia since no one has owned up to it, and one was the NK). Mafia would be wasting a lot of their resources on her at this point, and I think it's unlikely that she's mafia. The same goes for Alca and Crypsis.

It would just be so counter productive for mafia to waste so much on clearing one or two players like that. The chance of any of them being mafia shouldn't really be considered until we exhaust our other suspects and don't turn up anything.

233distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Err, She-Ra. They've tried to kill Hayley twice now. XD Unless they have crazy tailoring powers, she's killed both her MAFIA assailants with a retaliation passive role.

Ninja'd edit: On that note, Ninfia killed Sammiya, and the flavor hinted at Ninfia being shot at, right? So the gun Sammie had only makes even more sense, on top of shooting Dylan.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

234distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:49 pm

Cure

Cure

We don't know for sure that's what happened. I wouldn't assume it's a 2x retaliation kill, but it is safe to assume that mafia has tried to kill her twice.

Last edited by Cure on Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

235distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:49 pm

angel★

angel★

Tiki The Troll wrote:I think just privately sharing that you're character has an umbrella in her description, and is in apparent danger (pretty much what you just said here) would have been plenty, esp when we were all scratching our heads over the umbrella lady mystery, heh.

i was intimidated/overwhelmed enough that i didn't feel comfortable sharing with many people something that was most likely wrong. i briefly mentioned it to five but that was about the limits of my comfort zone.

tbh i'm not convinced it's me (i'd say there's like.... a 25% chance i'm right), it just felt like something i should mention before i die in case it's helpful. it's a super short thing in my character flavor (like a few words), so.

236distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aww, no Angel, I'm sorry. Not trying to make you feel bad or anything. :(

237distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:05 pm

angel★

angel★

nah, no worries, not your fault at all. i'm just frustrated/annoyed at myself

238distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:40 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Uhhhhhh I'm uncomfortable with this tie. I haven't voted yet but like. I have no strong feelings either way?? Angel's acting consistent with how she always plays, regardless of alignment. Tiny... idk, I haven't played much with really so I can't tell.

Uh.

Vote: No Vote, because I'd be flipping a coin either way :x

239distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:47 pm

Cure

Cure

friendly reminder that ties still don't matter.

240distortion [THE END] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:42 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

My Lynch has the potential to do a butt load of damage to town I'm SWEATIN. But I guess on the plus side it could also clip mafia on the way (fingers crossed).

I would info dump like angel star did but I have no info (': I spent my time in places of learning and learned nothing.

This will probably be my last post so just in case I get lynched thanks u guys for a fun game -u-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum