Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 60]

211distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:14 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

unvote: five, vote: angelstar.

If you guys prefer to lynch angel over five I don't mind, and I'd rather lynch either of the two than tiny atm.

212distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:43 am

Crypsis

Crypsis

Hiiii sorry i was gone all weekend! i went out with some friends and was too tired to check the thread when i got back. I sent in my actions and stuff though! >w< i sent a message and a thing to alca-nee recently and i'm sending a hopefully very useful message to Ardonye today!

didn't alca-nee say to vote chinomi first before Five because chinomi was the one saying Five was town so if chinomi is mafia then Five is also mafia? but maybe it works the other way around too I don't know! but Tik-kun thinks that Five is acting like they do when they are usually town and I don't know Five very well so I'll go with what he says since he knows better. :o

I guess Tiny has been giving people items and stuff but i think it's really weird that Tiny voted Cure-senpai because Cure-senpai was targeted for a night kill so i really don't think Cure-senpai is mafia but maybe Tiny just forgot.

I'm okay with voting angelstar though if that's what thread thinks we should be doing!

vote: angelstar

213distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Cure

Cure

lmao tiny why would you vote me I'm one of the only cleared people in the game. I don't really care that you're voting me, though, it's not going to do anything.

I don't think people are town just because they're giving away items. Honestly, giving away items is such a convenient way to seem town without actually being town.

You guys can lynch angel if you want (she's also in the group of people I think are mafia), but I'm not moving my vote.

214distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Could be. It's what I would probably do, honestly. That's why she's not totally clear for me, just not highest on my list.

215distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:16 pm

Cure

Cure

I think angel is probably mafia anyway. The flavor of the stunning item might be abstract, but the /name/ of the stunning item makes it pretty clearly a stun over an investigative item to me, and at the point in the game when Angel stunned me it wouldn't really make sense for someone to want to investigate OR stun me.

Angel has also had a "Whoops I didn't know it would do that!" moment twice now. The phase end item is understandable because no one knew how it worked up until that point, but there was no reason for her to use the [redacted] on me rather than someone else we all thought was more suspicious but didn't have any information on.

I'm not sure why people are all up in arms about the tiny vote, since she's at the top-ish of a bunch of people's lists based on process of elimination (and she killed rasei, and hasn't been sharing much information in thread)

Last edited by Cure on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total

216distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:16 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

I haven't received help from Tiny and to me she's kinda giving off a bad vibe, but I do find that really hard to reconcile with her being so helpful to so many people I am pretty sure are town (maybe u r all maf. yes? yes.)

Meanwhile angelstar has been flying under the radar pretty much entirely for me, which could be suspicious in itself, I guess! But I don't know much about her usual style. That said, I'm fine with an angelstar lynch. Discussion seems pretty slow today so I'm going to re-look through posts a bit to see if I've missed anything notable, and probably vote for one of those two.

I'm actually feeling more inclined to believe Gerry really is miller these days, but I'm not about to go as far as to say I trust him. Still, we can keep him around for now I guess.

217distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:01 pm

angel★

angel★

welp looks like it's gonna be me then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

though i'll admit i'm not the worst lynch and i haven't been very helpful. tbh i've been kinda intimidated/overwhelmed by this game (so this'll probably be my last game for awhile), on top of having a part of my role that made me wary of sharing things with people. i sent messages in the beginning but i slowly stopped over time once it became apparent that most everything i was exploring was already known, and the only two items i found were the phase end one and the stunning one. i probably should've sent the stunning one to someone else since i was already wary of using items, but i totally forgot you could send items to other people lmao.

i also still don't really know what my role does??? aside from making me wary of everyone?? but i guess now that i'm gonna die soon anyways i may as well share lol. my character has someone out to get her, and i wasn't really sure what would happen once that person found me. based on all the deaths of characters so far, dylan is the closest match, but i wasn't entirely sure so i stayed quiet even after he died. also, the large men's sneakers belong to someone related to me (but who died before the game started so i don't think another player?), but they were stolen by the person out to get me and then buried.

i also have an umbrella with me in my flavor, and i wondered briefly if that had any relation to the lady with the umbrella painting, but i really don't know.

annnd i think that's about all i know. good luck town i guess????

218distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:06 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Could you be the girl being stalked that we've seen evidence of :0

219distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:10 pm

angel★

angel★

i've been there and my character made no special note of the girl in the photos, so i don't think so.

220distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

...I can't decide if this makes me want to keep my vote on Angel, or switch it to Tiny. On the one hand, all of that sounds INCREDIBLY relevant to the game, and the biggest mystery of the game so far (I even stated this phase how it seems like nothing had come of all the town history stuff, despite it sounding super important). If what you're saying is true, it brings a lot together, including what Gerry just suggested, about being the stalked girl.*

On the other hand, this was all do super important to everything that it seems too convenient you only bring it up NOW, when you're on the chopping block.

I guess, the big question is...can anyone here counter claim that?

*Ninja'd, Angel has doubts on it. Still, would seem to fit.

221distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:16 pm

angel★

angel★

like i said, there's someone out to get me, so i didn't want to share in case it got me killed. of course i bring it up NOW when i'm about to die anyways, so i have nothing to lose. i just want to help town with what little i can before i die lmao

222distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:24 pm

Five

Five

angel★ wrote:also, the large men's sneakers belong to someone related to me (but who died before the game started so i don't think another player?), but they were stolen by the person out to get me and then buried.
It's a little weird of you to bring this up now, because you didn't tell me about it when we were messaging, or message me about it after I found the sneakers (I don't remember which happened first). I get that you didn't want to share the fact that there was someone who didn't like you, 'cause you were hesitant about that and told me in a second message after hearing some of my information. But you never said a peep about the sneakers. You also started in the same area as I did, which was the area where the sneakers were buried... so I wonder how much of this is true.

I'd probably change my vote if this lynch weren't practically a done deal, but instead I'll just keep it on Gerry again.

Anyway if angel flips town I guess I'll be the next out the door but like I said lynching me won't be a bad idea even though we'll be one more point down in the ratio. If it comes to that I'd rather be lynched than THE FACEd, but if you must shoot me I suppose we'll still learn from the flip.

223distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Which is a fair enough reason. Still, urgh.

Makes me curious what your passive must be, since your ancestry is apparently heroic.

Actually, you said you stopped messaging, out of fear, but why didn't you message one of the more obvious Town players (including Ardonye, who died and flipped Town once already)?

224distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:36 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

unvote: Cure it was pretty clear it wasn't going lead to a Lynch (even an accidental one) considering the sheer number of votes against me at the time it was more a vindictive "talk 2 me plz". Giving away items is pretty eh I agree but giving a protection item to someone who then uses it to avoid an nk would be pretty stupid for a mafia player.
I tried to give information early on in the messaging system but was told it was already known so I've stuck to messaging ezz, alca and ninfia since I'm p sure they're town and also they didn't already have the information I was offering. I do agree with Angelstar in that this game is huge and intimidating but as a self preservation vote I'm going to vote: Angelstar

225distortion [THE END] - Page 15 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:37 pm

Cure

Cure

I can understand angel not wanting to mention someone trying to kill her in case that person is in the game and mafia/has a special win condition???/something idk and would then know to target her when they otherwise wouldn't know who they were looking for.

A lot of the time people don't reveal information until they're about to die.

She still is probably mafia though, but, you know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 37 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum