Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 52 of 60]

766distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:18 pm

Cure

Cure

- you weren't lynched lucas i shot you the second time.
- the photograph (the revive item) was in the library.
- chinomi has an ability related to items.
- crypsis picked up the mirror.

767distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:25 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

PM:

I had really bad luck while alive. Also, the bell I used on Tiki did nothing, lol.

768distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:37 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Mr. Gerbear wrote:what does drandahl's role even MEAN

STOP GIVING ME THE PAGETOP, FORUM

I know, right?

769distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:47 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yay, Plot! I'm so happy i can finally know what you used on me. :(

770distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:51 pm

angel★

angel★

whoaaaa so much happened

Kiyoko wrote:
distortion [THE END] - Page 52 0dZrth9

You loved him.

He had swept you off your feet with a smile that could light up any night. A voice that sounded like birdsong. You always remembered magazines in the doctor’s office screaming the words “Find the one for you!” on every page, but back then you didn’t really believe it. You always laughed it off as the kind of thing you’d see in a cheap flick from the rental store down the road, that the whole idea of soulmates was reserved for Shakespearean plays and racy Harlequin novels. But the moment you laid eyes on him, you knew.

You had met him in a coffee shop, the product of weeks upon weeks of your friends hyping him up as the perfect match for you. Through an awkward series of events, it was he who ended up ordering coffee for both of you and paying for it, but he didn’t seem to mind. You protested, of course, but the moment he looked at you with that sweet smile, you felt everything just melt away.

From then on, friendship blossomed, which quickly fell away to love, which fell away to talks of something more. Those romantic clichés that you had laughed about ages ago: the silly faces, the awkward dates, the gift giving -- they had become part of your daily routine, and you loved it.

There was one problem, though: his sibling, the one with the dark eyes who always fell into a bad mood when you were in the room. You took no notice of their behaviour after the first few dinners over: you hadn’t done anything to them, and he had always reassured you that they just took time to warm up to new people. His words set your mind at ease, and you figured it was better just to shrug it off rather than question it. If they didn’t like you, that’d be something they’d have to deal with on their own terms. And as long as he was in your life, it was going to be okay.

But like every great romance, there comes tragedy.

You weren’t invited to the funeral. Though the family apologized to you later, you knew in your heart that the sibling had made sure of your absence. Instead, you walked up to the grave the next day, umbrella in hand, for your funeral of one. After a few moments of silence, you knelt down next to the gravestone and opened your mouth. You knew in your mind that he couldn’t hear you or reply back, but the mind is easily swayed by the heart, and before you knew it you spoke.

“I love you.”
distortion [THE END] - Page 52 ZT4k8rL

TOWN

There’s someone out there who you
don’t have the best relationship with…

oh hi dylan. it was you. are we like anti-lovers or something??? i still don't know what we do.

i never got the option to guess my name :(

also, yeah, not voting at all is definitely not the way to go. i don't think mitsu and kiyo would be saying what they've been saying if that were the case - they've put a lot of work into the game and i don't want us to not play it all the way through.

my first thought was that experiment where everyone can agree to choose the lower prize and everyone gets a larger prize if they all do so, but then if one person chooses a larger prize then it fucks everyone else over....??? idk if i'm describing it properly but i can't think of the name for it ugh whatever.
but yeah that's what i was thinking of?? under the assumption that the mafia know who they are though, and they need to make the decision of if they want everyone to win or if they're gonna take all the glory for themselves.

i still kinda feel like the mafia are all just messing with us and convincing us that they didn't know they were mafia, but it also does make a lot of sense that they don't know so idk.

771distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:33 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, say. Did Ardonye kill anyone after she was brought back? I've forgotten. I'm just wondering because, if I recall, she was stunned, and there was no NK. If the Mafia can't control themselves when they send in the kills, and the hosts had them send one every night, that would have meant she was Mafia.

Wouldn't it be the damnedest thing if killing made you Mafia, if Eleni did see Saki kill the realtor, and if being revived made you Mafia? Then all three left alive would be Mafia, and we'd all win no matter what. XD

Edit: Huh. Thought. Tet's character attacked Alca the night he sent her a message. Same for Nye's character attacking Alca. what if kills weren't randomized (just the senders), and the unwitting players were forced to NK people they tried to communicate with?

772distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:41 am

nautilus

nautilus

Hi so I lied and I'm still awake.

I'll be going to bed now, but I'd like to reiterate the stuff Kiyoko posted throughout the phase:

• If no one votes, everyone loses.
  • There are no longer any claiming rules, so anything is fair game.

773distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:52 am

alcasync

alcasync

I think I solved it.

alcasync wrote:
N0: no kill
N1: eleni killed, flavor links to Mr. Gerbear
N2: Mr. Gerbear is stunned, no kill
(D2) Mr. Gerbear is lynched and flips mafia
N3: Ardonye is killed, flavor links to high seraph
N4: deo is killed, flavor links to high seraph; high seraph is killed and flips mafia
N5: failed kill on alcasync, flavor links to Mr. Alice
N6: failed kill on Cure (flavor inconclusive, I'll come back to this!)
N7: failed kill on Ninfia, flavor links to Mr. alice; Mr. Alice killed and flips mafia
N8: Five is killed, flavor links to cameras and pentagrams and tin foil
N9: Mr. Gerbear is killed, flavor links to cameras
N10: failed kill on alcasync, flavor links to wooden hydra carving
N11: Ardonye stunned, no kill
N12: Cure is killed, flavor mentions broken window, footsteps and stab wounds

NK senders, in order: Mr. Gerbear, high seraph, Mr. Alice, Ardonye, ???

rollover wrote:There are monsters in this town, and only one remains. It lurks in the nights invisible and leaves a gory wake. Humanity laid bare. The insides of man, exposed: strewn across the landscape, torn open and raw and bleeding. The insides of man, exposed: an ugliness of spirit, twisted with suspicion, betrayal, and heartlessness. When the storm has passed, the survivors close their eyes, not in regret of the lives that were taken, but relief that they have been spared that cruel misfortune.

Uncertainty is a fascinating drug. It makes great beasts out of shadows where only shadows lie. In that warped reality, the town created its own monsters. It molded them from paranoia and disorientation, from themselves, human and flawed, and from all of humanity’s monstrous potential.

All the misguided who pulled the trigger and thought themselves heroes: did they sleep soundly in their beds that night? Did they rinse crimson from their hands and consider them clean? On the quest to truth and justice, there are acceptable casualties. In order to stop a greater evil, some lesser evils are justified. Theirs was, at its origin, a noble aspiration.

Were they surprised when, at that moment of judgment, they were judged and deemed unworthy? And the town celebrated, briefly but with conviction where their illusions aligned with their internal truths. Only by branding the fallen could they see progress. Only through eradication might they uncover that elusive epiphany.

And now, only one remains. Progress? That remains to be seen. For now, the truth is thus: A monster lurks where there stood no monster before. It sees through stolen eyes and beats a stolen heart. Beneath its stolen ribs, it fills its stolen lungs, every breath a transgression.

high seraph was second NK sender and his name appears in the second paragraph of flavor. The paragraph also says the word "drug" which might be a hint as to the EMT.

I'm not sure about the first paragraph but the third talks about a gun, a quest for justice, and this line:

In order to stop a greater evil, some lesser evils are justified. Theirs was, at its origin, a noble aspiration.

I can see this paragraph relating to Mr. Alice.

The fourth paragraph talks about judgment, internal truths and epiphanies and that might relate to Ardonye's conspiracy theorist character.

So if the last line, between the words "stolen" and "transgression" I think it most likely lines up to my character. I haven't seen Saki's flavor yet, but since my character was arrested for break-ins and robberies, it seems more suited to mine. Also, if it's the same as the person who killed Cure, then it couldn't have been Saki anyway.

So I think I'm the mafia.

vote: alcasync

774distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:06 am

drandahl

drandahl

Angel, I know I wasn't here for you when I was alive, but I'm here for you now.

I know we both loved my brother... and while I didn't approve of you as his fiancée at first...

..I see now I was too protective. It's hard to admit.

I've found myself in the afterlife. Assuming we can remove this threat, the knowledge of my true name will be enough for me to lend you some help during the aftermath. I think I owe you some support. I know you and my brother were close.

Alca, I hope you're right. It's time to put this fucking nightmare to rest.

775distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:09 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Spoiler:

776distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:43 am

high seraph

high seraph

what the hekc

777distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:58 am

katze

katze

Neat, the bell didn't get hot for me. It just didn't make a noise, my character was disappointed, then promptly threw it in the trash.

Kiyoko wrote:

RESULTS

As you wander the streets, you pick the bell up by the head and fiddle with it briefly as someone else passes by you, just to see what might happen. No sound is produced.

You’re not sure what you expected. The bell is clearly trash. Someone apparently decided to toss a broken hunk of junk on a random town monument, and you were gullible enough to think it was a clue. Your shoes are more of a clue than this piece of garbage.  

Dissatisfied, you throw it in the garbage.

778distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:42 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

I got the same result, Katze.

779distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:20 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

@tiny: out of curiosity, why did you pick me to tie yourself to? or did you leave it to rng?

780distortion [THE END] - Page 52 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:24 am

eleni

eleni

hmm. i think voting for alca at this point would make the most sense.

the death scene i saw of the realtor does link crypsis clearly to it, but...

i'll think about it for a little longer and come back to vote. will probably be in next few hours since i won't be around for rollover. o/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 52 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 56 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum