Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 60]

751distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:57 pm

Five

Five

I started at the church and died in the residential area. Of course, my body was found at the church, so I don't know what this implies exactly.

752distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:01 pm

Cure

Cure

i'm back since people seem to be confused about some things.

- of the three people alive, alca is the only one who has killed anyone.
- people seemed to die at locations that were important to them (if they were not lynched). i died in my house, eleni died in her store, five died in the church/cemetery, etc.
- i didn't get the lantern from tiki rip.
- i died with the bell on my body, i'm pretty sure it was not an automatic revive. i'm not sure what it does at all, unless it revived someone if you used it on them the phase they died, or converted them back to town from mafia.
- i used the binoculars on ninfia the phase i was killed, but i don't think that's what killed me since it was NK flavor rather than bullet flavor.

okay that's all bye ^_^

Last edited by Cure on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

753distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:01 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Also, when I was killed I had been checking out the library. I think I had been about to read the book about serial killers.

I started off at the school, moved to the side of the school (And found the gun under the garbage bin), and then headed into the school first going for the nurses office (found first aid kit which I used on Alca I think) and then heading into the classroom proper (Found binoculars). I then headed to the library and went straight for the books.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

754distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:02 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

By the way, did anyone else notice the umbrella in the church? It's also where I found the lantern.

755distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:03 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Ah! But I also was shown as having been killed in my house (my poor kid having to see that...)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

756distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:08 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I think that at this point, its well established that the "not voting" option is more like gamethrowing than beating the system. I can't see the hosts being so plain about a clarification only for it to be some kind of elaborate juke. I encourage living players to make their choices about votes carefully!

ummm I'm trying to think of anything else I can add to the thread. if any living (or dead) players have questions for me, I'm happy to answer so shoot!

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

757distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:10 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Tiki wrote:umbrella in the church

WAS IT WHITE? ALSO SOMEONE FOUND A PICTURE OF THE LADY, WHERE WAS IT?

758distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:12 pm

katze

katze

yeah please vote guys.

759distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:13 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Why not vote for yourself if you aren't sure who to vote for?

760distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:14 pm

katze

katze

because it could still be wrong.

761distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, we basically need a unanimous vote to win. Which, if you flipped Mafia, is basically a 100% guarantee you win.

Going by everything, still inclined to think Alca is the way to vote. Hoping Eleni will be able to provide some info, given we now have descriptions of Alca and Crypsis, and she saw most/all of the murders.

Edit: Here's the whole PM for when I found the umbrella.
PM:

762distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:44 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

honestly alca COULD have been mafia this whole time i mean the whole two straight-up millers thing is still kinda weird considering how varied the other roles have been????

idk man

763distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:49 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I flipped mafia but I'm still rooting for town is that weird?

764distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

For the record I'm probably heading to bed soon so if anyone has any questions for me I'll answer them later

Feel free to post them in-thread or ping me elsewhere and I'll respond whenever I get back to thread

765distortion [THE END] - Page 51 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:17 pm

high seraph

high seraph

I started at the Park, and later I was shot by alca when I was investigating the Library, and I was lynched while I was still at the Library.

That place has absolutely no connection to me though, and I didn't really find anything interesting there. FWIW, Hayley sent me a message hinting that the Library was the best place to go to and idk if she was trolling me, being strategic, or if I just didn't get the chance to enjoy the Library properly (and I usually enjoy Libraries quite easily u kno).

suckerrr wrote:- i died with the bell on my body, i'm pretty sure it was not an automatic revive. i'm not sure what it does at all, unless it revived someone if you used it on them the phase they died, or converted them back to town from mafia.

The bell I used on you literally got hot and broke, but literally nothing happened that I could notice lmao. The bell doesn't do shit, probably. Well, except for maybe (10% chance) save your life, if I'm the one using it.

I haven't read any of the PMs posted yet, but does anyone else have a role that is obviously tied to item usage??? The fact that my role depends on items felt rly weird and also kind of paradoxical to me, I mean, what if I used a gun on someone and the 10% chance of protection kicked in????? It's really bizarre, and I have zero ideas on how to actually make sense out of it. #WorstDoctor2016

By the way did anyone ever find a mirror in the Park? I don't remember it ever coming up in the thread before I died, but I found one and never had a chance to use it lmao. I was also totally unsure of how to use it because I thought it might conflict with the effect of my role hahahaahhaah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum