Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 60]

736distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

role pm:

'crawls into thread
I've had a pretty bad headache all day so not up much for speculating.

@Cure we had similar thoughts after we died I think. When I saw I flipped as mafia I was like "omg what if murdering other players made people mafia"

I guessed three times for my name but was wrong each time.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

737distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:40 pm

Five

Five

hi whats happening i haveny backread yet and im half asleep but i can talk to people now yay

738distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:41 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I swear to god every time I hit next page, there's ANOTHER page to read so here's my pm:

Spoiler:

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

739distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:45 pm

Rasei

Rasei

THAT WHERE THE BULLET HOLE FROM SAMS STORY CAME FROM!
ITS ALL NINFIAS FAULT!

Are we going to need to break into another thread?

740distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:46 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Depends. I don't have magical thread breaking powers but we're still a ways away from breaking into another thread. Like, 5 pages maybe.

I think the thread splits at 1000 so we'll deal with it when we get closer to that.

741distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:47 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Hayley's role PM is creepy af holy shit.

My PM is below, also reasonably creepy.

Spoiler:

Also I had heaps of fun this game like holy cow mitsu and Kiyoko the amount of work you put into the flavour is incredible and then you end it with a RIDDLE bless u both.
I suck at riddles tho GL to the people trying to solve it I hope you vote for the right person.

742distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:48 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. Okay. So, Lucas's character didn't save somebody...but he was also tending to someone as they died (arguably responsible for not saving them, "killing" them), which could be why he flipped Mafia, and his character was using his tweezers at murder scenes all game? I think that could be why he was Mafia.

Anyway...I was thinking on names, esp Lucas', since we know his. I was curious if it was intentional if his character's name popped up in rollover, so I went back to his death flavor, curious if it would appear there. I did not.

Meanwhile, hints still point at him killing deo...who died the same night as Lucas. And curiously, in deo's obituary, there was the word "potential." I kind of wonder if the names of players are in rollovers for players they killed. Might be a stretch, but eh?

743distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:48 pm

Five

Five

Spoiler:
I don't know who "CAMERA" is but they're mafia?

This game is kinda weird and not really very "mafia", huh? I don't know what to think atm but I'll read back tomorrow. If this is true, though, it explains why people had so much trouble this game.

744distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:50 pm

katze

katze

Well if killing someone is what makes a person turn mafia, who all has killed someone? They're the mafia to vote for.

745distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:50 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

TINY ARE YOU THE STALKER omg

746distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:52 pm

Rasei

Rasei

I have a question for everyone who died. What was the location you were at and what where you doing when you died?I think part of the puzzle is figuring out how the night kills were handled.

747distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:54 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I was at the Residential Area D3 the first time I died. I was at the Library N9 when I was killed the second time.

748distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:54 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I was at the church when I died. I had just gotten the Lantern (which was the phase skip item?). I tried to move to the candles to light one, while also sending a message to Raie, along with giving her the lantern.

THEN HAYLEY SHOT ME

...Though, wait, yeah, that was a vig kill, so nevermind. XD

749distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:55 pm

katze

katze

I was at the library when I started and I died at the corner store (but i happened to die by accidental lynching so i dunno if that counts).

750distortion [THE END] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:56 pm

katze

katze

Also if the bell was basically a phoenix down that activates after you die then i'm gonna be so sad.

AKA an item that needs to be on your person after you die to work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 55 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum