Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [THE END]

+21
drandahl
Rasei
katze
Kiyoko
She-Ra
Crypsis
Ardonye
chinomi
ezzelin
high seraph
angel★
Mr. Alice
T3tsuya
Tinylightsflash
alcasync
Ninfia
Tiki The Troll
Five
Mr. Gerbear
Cure
nautilus
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 54 of 60]

796distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:17 pm

high seraph

high seraph

oh, while we're sharing Strage Death Experiences, here is the strangling scene I witnessed, maybe someone else has already posted it but idk. tl;dr version is I was strangled, I noticed "crooked teeth, a broken nose, and two glowing red eyes", maybe a knife, and a frightened witness.

Spoiler:

i claim this pagetop in the name of the medicine

distortion [THE END] - Page 54 36569560-funny-doctor-isolated-on-white

797distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:32 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, we found Chinomi.

798distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:37 pm

high seraph

high seraph

where is cheerio

799distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:38 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

alcasync III

distortion [THE END] - Page 54 ZT4k8rL

alcasync vs alcasync
Crypsis vs alcasync
eleni vs alcasync

800distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:48 pm

Five

Five

//walks into the thread and sneezes all over everything

Hi hello I don't want to derail what looks like our best option here but did anyone figure out who CAMERA was?

801distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:14 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Maybe it was Nye? Her character did like recording herself.

802distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:25 pm

nautilus

nautilus

By the way all of you should tell Kiyoko she is an amazing writer because her flavour in this game has been absolutely, 100% amazing. She is so good. So good. You don't even know

This is why she's mom and I'm babysitter

803distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:32 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Honestly, you both are amazing writers, Mitsu. <3

804distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:33 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm pretty sure CAMERA was Ardonye, especially considering there was tin foil near your body, Five.

After reading Saki's flavor, I still think I'm the best option, so I'm going to leave my vote where it is. I do think the riddle flavor for this rollover refers to the NK senders since high seraph's character's death name thing is in the second paragraph, and if flavor does have death names in it then I think mine might be "transgression," since both my character and their parents had trouble with the law.

I might be wrong about what the riddle means but I haven't seen any other suggestions, so. ;v;

805distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:37 pm

nautilus

nautilus

No you don't understand whenever Kiyoko sends me something she's written I'm always :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over it for a good hour or two

806distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:41 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

MITSU IS A GREAT WRITER

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

807distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:44 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko was modkilled for being a shit.

Also phase end is in an hour and fifteen. I'd tell you all to submit actions but you can't submit actions anymore and that's like 90% of my job so I'm just going to chill in-thread

808distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:53 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:MITSU IS A GREAT WRITER

I get emotional about the flavor every game she runs. Even B&B, where I was a killer. XD

809distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Tiki the Troll was modkilled for being a shit.

Also, phase end.

810distortion [THE END] - Page 54 Empty Re: distortion [THE END] Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:02 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

But I'm already dead! D=

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 54 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum