Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 51]

586distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:31 pm

Cure

Cure

Obviously Tet picks someone to be his bodyguard/protector/parental guardian because he is an underaged child who needs to put shoes on because his socks are ruined.

587distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:35 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I'm at work right now and trying hard to catch up but holy shit RIP Katze you will be missed. Anyway, whoever stunned me with whatever item they used... Thank you. You should message one of the confirmed safe people or me (though you might not want to trust me yet). I can confirm you're not mafia but I can't explain why I know. Anyway this is a short message because I am at work but I wanted to get that out there before anything else.

588distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:36 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm stepping out for a minute. I'm going to reiterate, since it doesn't seem to be clear enough.

The information I got said that the person I targeted was in [The location Tet is at]. It didn't use his name, and people were mentioning redirects (not sure if in relation to this specifically). so I wanted to clarify that it was tet's claimed location, so the chance of me being redirected to viewing someone else is unlikely.

Second. It said he was visiting Alcasync for some unknown reason. It could have been the message.

This is enough reason to put an early vote on him when it's combined with the kill attempt on Alca. :\ It had absolutely zero to do with Tet's physical location in relation to Alca and everything to do with the fact that he targeted her when she almost died.

Last edited by Cure on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

589distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:36 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I think your vote was reasonable, Cure! I don't think anyone expected the phase to end this early (except maybe the phase ender, and if the phase ender is mafia, then the rest of mafia?)

Um. Hmm...! I feel like T3tsuya's ability could go either way as mafia or town. It makes more sense as a town ability, I think. If T3tsuya were mafia then I suppose he'd be lying about his role anyway, but if he were mafia and had this bodyguard-type role as his role, then I think he would try to pick a strong town player as his sacrifice, rather than someone new to the forum?

I am admittedly still trying to wrap my head around this whole situation!

590distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:39 pm

alcasync

alcasync

chinomi wrote:I'm at work right now and trying hard to catch up but holy shit RIP Katze you will be missed. Anyway, whoever stunned me with whatever item they used... Thank you. You should message one of the confirmed safe people or me (though you might not want to trust me yet). I can confirm you're not mafia but I can't explain why I know. Anyway this is a short message because I am at work but I wanted to get that out there before anything else.

Oh umm! Sorry if this is a double-post. I know who stunned you because they were the other person who messaged me, and I know that the item they said they were using is the stunning item. I don't know if they want me to reveal them in thread considering what happened to deo? If they give me permission to share in thread I'll share, otherwise I'll just pass that information on in messages. ;v;

591distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:40 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Wait why did five vote for me isn't it night I'm so confused EVERYTHING HAPPENS SO MUCH

592distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:41 pm

Cure

Cure

I think maybe Five didn't realize the day phase was skipped.

And I've just realized what Chinomi's ability is.

593distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:43 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:I think your vote was reasonable, Cure! I don't think anyone expected the phase to end this early (except maybe the phase ender, and if the phase ender is mafia, then the rest of mafia?)

Um. Hmm...! I feel like T3tsuya's ability could go either way as mafia or town. It makes more sense as a town ability, I think. If T3tsuya were mafia then I suppose he'd be lying about his role anyway, but if he were mafia and had this bodyguard-type role as his role, then I think he would try to pick a strong town player as his sacrifice, rather than someone new to the forum?

I am admittedly still trying to wrap my head around this whole situation!

Like I said. It was a N0 selection so everyone should make of that what they will in terms of my being open about the ability now and the target of my selection. If anyone can provide an alternative explanation of the past phases' events I'd love to hear it but as of right now I really believe my explanation is the only one that makes sense.

The fact that there was a one hour disparity between when the phase last ended early and now leads me to believe this isn't something that drops at the same time, every time. It's likely that it was something that was hammered in as soon as a vote was in on somebody, or at least it was very convenient timing.

I'm going to move forward thinking that it was more likely a calculated move. And it kind of makes me start to question if Angelstar was telling the truth because of that.

594distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:44 pm

Five

Five

@alca: Honestly share so people don't vig shoot me like. Half the people I message wind up dead for reasons other than the night kill and I don't want to find a gun in my own face.

@Gerry: leave me alone I'm sleepy please don't bully

595distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:44 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Vote: 5

596distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:46 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Five wrote:@alca: Honestly share so people don't vig shoot me like. Half the people I message wind up dead for reasons other than the night kill and I don't want to find a gun in my own face.

I can confirm that Five is the person who used the [item] on chinomi!

Mod note: No claiming item names

597distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:49 pm

katze

katze

Mod note: gonna say no to this post

598distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:52 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

casually just edits everyone else's posts

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

599distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:52 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

The mod hammer is mighty. I am not worthy :(

600distortion [D4-N6] - Page 40 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:53 pm

nautilus

nautilus

kiyoko is superior to me in that she has magical abilities to rewrite posts and i do not

this is why she's the mom and i'm just the babysitter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 45 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum