Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 45 of 51]

661distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:27 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:Listen. I'm still like half defending you whereas everyone else is more convinced that you're mafia You're not grumping at ezz.

Dude. No you're not.

You're not not even a little.

Cure wrote:Anyway, someone shoot him in the face. If he's town we can bring him back. Or not. Because he'd DESERVE IT ANYWAY.

Cure wrote:If tet is the little child in socks that turns into a horrific monster that murders people he could totally be mafia that shows town on death because children are precious

Cure wrote:Triple posting to say Tets biggest defense whenever he's mafia is ALWAYS "look how much I've contributed and look at all the people suspect in me after I flip town. " always.

Cure wrote:TET JUST ADMITTED HE FLIPS MAF EVERY TIME HE DEFENDS HIMSELF LIKE THAT. IN HIS OWN WORDS. TET PLZ.

You're going far, far out of your way to present a scenario where literally everything I said means nothing and that I'm still maf after the town flip BEFORE I EVEN FLIP TOWN. I'm not grumping at Ezz or anyone else in the game right now because all they're doing is suspecting me. They're suspecting me as a good lynch target. TO WHICH I AGREE. And that's why I said, in no uncertain terms, with no trying to defend myself KILL ME. Because I agree that objectively I look the worst and people stand to learn the most by killing me.

You, on the other hand, are trying to discredit my entire existence in this game with circumstantial what-ifs based on how I act in previous games and trying to hammer home a point about me defending myself that isn't even there and completely trying whatever you can to discredit my flip BEFORE I FLIP. That's not productive, that's not pro-town, and hell, it is scummy enough that I've lynched people for less and been right about it. So it's not pro-maf either. It feels like whining more than anything and to be perfectly honest with you trying to be productive in a game where that is the norm is impossible. So.

I'm done. I've said what I wanted to say I gave people things to consider after I died. And they just so happened to lay on "Cure is wrong so, deal with that how you will.". I urge everyone to make their own conclusions based on everything that just happened and consider what I said after I flip town. Because I will flip town.

I'm gone until something productive happens, because it's not happening right now.

EDIT Sweet pagetop

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Mfw+the+items+are+gone+where+are+they_feed89_3995520

662distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:44 am

Cure

Cure

I'm sorry. I'm just trying to provide reasoning for why I think you're mafia. I'm not saying there's no way you're not town, because honestly I really want to believe you're town despite all the evidence that's been popping up the last couple phases. In my message to ninfia a little while ago I mentioned feeling uneasy about you (she can confirm this), which is why I decided to act on you. I kind of have a terrible track record with this so I'm just. Gonna back off about it now and let other people decide what to do with you

663distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:44 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:...when you were the one whining about not holding somebody to previous game's standards when Tiki was FoSing you.

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 O4W5780

664distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:50 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tiki The Troll wrote:
T3tsuya wrote:...when you were the one whining about not holding somebody to previous game's standards when Tiki was FoSing you.

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 O4W5780

I don't say this enough but you're my favorite nephew and I'm sorry I missed your baseball game.

665distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:56 am

Cure

Cure

Damn right I'm Charizard.

666distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:01 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I feel as if I am appropriately cast in this scenario

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

667distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:07 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

To everyone who doesn't know Tet and Raie that well.

They're not actually upset at each other, this is their absurd tsundere way of expressing love.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

668distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:09 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

And Raie = Cure, for those not in the know.

669distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Cure

Cure

THERES NO LOVE KIYO SHUT UP YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT. N-NERD.

670distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:13 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I am always upset at everyone. Don't misunderstand.

671distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:21 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Tumblr_mxhlx1kDHC1rveihgo1_500

672distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:27 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Five, I have a question for you: On N4, besides messaging Katze did you do anything else with Katze such as using a item to protect her or something else?

On N4 I watched Five via a item, and it showed her as visiting Katze. Since nothing seemed to happen to Katze (And if anything had I would've brought it up) I had wondered if it had just shown her sending a message since it seemed later on Katze had mentioned receiving a message from her.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

673distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:31 pm

Five

Five

Well. That kind of changes everything.

I didn't do anything else on n4. I didn't use any items until n5, when I used a thing not quite knowing what it would do (but having a pretty good guess) and stunned chinomi. So, no, I didn't use any items on katze n4, though I do believe that was the night I messaged him. So I suppose Tet likely didn't kill alca.

That's weird, though. I really didn't think sending a message would count as visiting, but I guess the message has to get there somehow, yeah?

At this point I want to hear again from the people who said they had reasons to believe messages didn't count as visits... I think just Tiki, really? Are you really sure about that? ezz seemed pretty convinced too but then again so was I up until hearing from Sammie. And I don't think either of us seemed to have any reasons to think so other than the rules of the game.

674distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:37 pm

Cure

Cure

Ninfia also said that.

675distortion [D4-N6] - Page 45 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:38 pm

Five

Five

Also Ninfia, then. What do you think now?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum