Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 51]

346distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

This is a much more favorable rollover to Day than last time.

347distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 ZT4k8rL

x

348distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:15 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

My post got eaten thx forums I love ur ads so much

Basically the jist of my intended post was that I have class all day and as the post eating showed, mobile sucks and I don't want to bother until I get home

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

349distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:15 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

...SO the mafia seem to have a janitor going by Deo's stats being obscured.

But good on whoever took out Lucas!

WOOHO~ Welcome back, Ardonye~ Glad to see you again!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

350distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Cure

Cure

WE SHOULD. Closely examine Lucas's posts because this might be our first actual lead in this flippin game.

hello dog welcome back. when you get a moment, tell us all about death plz.

Last edited by Cure on Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

351distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

ok so i thought there wasn't a curfew last phase but there was a curfew so i didn't get to do anything last phase fr i ck en . . . .

Edit: @Cure--no i never sent you anything o: you want me to tho?? i totally can

352distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:26 pm

Cure

Cure

Here's some exerpts of posts that stood out to me skimming Lucas' post history.

Dank Devil wrote:re: someone with sneakers or whatever?? I don't really understand how this is useful information at all, since the roles in this game aren't as appearance-oriented as Whodunnit maf. My role PM doesn't have any indications abt my physical appearance or clothes...? hmm rubs chin...

Dank Devil wrote:At any rate I'd like to discredit the theory that all town roles are passive. I'm not saying I'm active per se, but not all town roles are passive. However, I do agree that it's likely that a lot of the actions are going to be triggered by using items. And that's scary as shit tbh, at least from my perspective.

Eleni's death doesn't strike me as particularly suprising tbh. I think something like two out of three mafia teams will prefer to NK players that are somewhat inactive than players as long as they don't believe they have a good enough case to provoke a mislynch on them. The third mafia team will gun for the stronger and more threatening players, but they face the wifom of whether their kill will succeed or fail due to doctor interference. So yeah, idk why the "??? omg why eleni tho" attitudes regarding the NK, but I'm willing to dismiss them.

@angel I want to ask you what item is it that you think possibly triggered the phase end, but I'm also worried that mafia might be able to find this item and plan around the information you revealed about it :-|a I... think the best course of action is to not say anything about the item in thread and be careful who you message about it as well, given it's possible that there was at least 1 mafia at each starting location when the game began, so it's possible they already have this item.

Dank Devil wrote:@Raie I'm trying to keep the nature of my role ambiguous due to claiming rules and a deliberate decision not to review more information than absolutely necessary. All I meant from my post is that if theres a watcher role somewhere in this game, they shouldn't act out if they see someone acted, for exemple, because not all Town roles are strictly passive.

Dank Devil wrote:ok i'm not caught up at all because i got shit to do and this game is moving rather fast

could someone make like a summary of most recent events and maybe point how the heck we're supposed to vote this phase because I have zero ideas so far. Nobody died last phase, which is likely due to any one of these:

A - the NK is tied to a game mechanic that mafia doesn't have complete control over (think B&B);
B - mafia deliberately didn't send a kill to "confirm" our theory that they don't have complete control over the NK due to a game mechanic;
C - Gerry is mafia, sent the NK, but was stunned;
D - the mafia NK was protected.

in other words anything could have happened and we know n o t hi n g.

Dank Devil wrote:ok idk what happened because i've spent the entire day drowning in paper and books about human rights ok so i dont know exactly why theres a lynch wagon on gerry right now but i dont know anything tbh and i need to put my vote, uh, somehwere?? so i'm gonna go ahead and vote: gerry im sorry for being p inactive and useless,,,

Dank Devil wrote:I don't think not sending messages is a necessarily anti-town thing btw? I know I've sent only a few messages, but that's just because I didn't have any relevant information. I was also kind of confused about the claiming rules for a pretty long time lmao #LucasCan'tReadRulez

Regarding night actions, I pressed the point that not all town actions are necessarily passive -- I have sent one night action during the game, and I targeted Raie on N3. Raie is one of the players I currently trust in this game, so interpret my choice of target however you like. At any rate, I can't tell whether my action had any real effect on her, and I would be really surprised if it did tbh.

Regarding the living players, I'm currently willing to trust Raie, Hayley and Five, as they've been extremely open about their info and helpful all-around. However, I know it'd be pretty absurd to think that mafia wouldn't try to seem open and helpful, so I'm also convinced that at least one of them is probably mafia. idk :-|a

This one is the most interesting to me, because I kind of believe ninfia to be town now, I know I'm town, and something about Five has been bugging me all game. I'm not sure if Lucas would include one of his teammates in his list, but the fact that he seemed to be kind of openly vouching for me for the entire last phase makes a lot of sense now that he flipped maf.

Dank Devil wrote:
I noticed the line, and I do think it's possible that, in an alternate universe, we actually managed to go through this game without any deaths at all. My own role flavor has a line similar to this one, but I guess I was too shitty at my own job to help make it a reality. ; w;)/ gomenasai

353distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:29 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Um, yes! That shot was me. ;v; I'm glad it worked out well. I was really afraid that it wouldn't. I'm actually surprised that no one shot Mr. Gerbear or She-Ra. I felt like someone else was going to, so I didn't. I didn't think I'd move the thread forward by shooting Mr. Gerbear and I didn't think She-Ra was maf, so I went with someone I was suspicious of (for that same comment you pointed out about the active action). ;v;

Umm! But I found out something interesting! I started off at a place that was destroyed in rollover flavor, and the flavor of the place changed between me starting out there and me revisiting it just now. There's a new option that wasn't there when I first started here. I'm checking sneakers area first to see if that changed, and then I'll try the new option. I'm not sure how much I can say in thread about what the old flavor was like, so I think I'll try sending more information in messages instead. The new flavor is a lot like what the rollover says!

This supports the theory I had that the options we get will change over time, though I'm not sure what that means for the broader mechanics of the game.

354distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:30 pm

Cure

Cure

I refuse to vote for Alca.

also Alca sent me more info and other stuff last phase so tbh if she's mafia she's like the most helpful mafia member ever.

The changing scenario thing certainly is... interesting. I think the intended mechanic is for us all to work together and send each other items and information in messages, since the map is too big for all of us to reasonably be able to go back and forth between multiple locations more than once.

Edit: A thought regarding Chinomi. She said she could clear Deo, but she never said how she knew he was town. I don't think she said it was an item, and Deo is now dead so we can't ask him anything. If she was hinting at an active ability, she might very well be mafia too.

355distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:41 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

high seraph was killed. He was mafia

Ardonye was revived

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Tumblr_mcvoybxE3r1qgzopr

Alca wrote:Um, yes! That shot was me. ;v;

Unless anyone wants to say Alca is lying I am officially in the Gerry might have been maf all along school which is making me wonder about a lot of things. But really with how easily Lucas was willing to vote out Gerry, maybe we really do have two millers. Maybe everything is so weird and topsy turvy that we can literally not make any correct guesses ever in this entire game.

I would believe it.

We actually have something to go off of here. Still kind of wanting to SHOOT THE MAYOR IN THE FACE but not nearly as badly as before. Since Lucas was hammering home so hard that he didn't think all roles were passive, I think it's safe that was a lie at this point in the game and that is certainly the case.

Lucas wrote:I'm currently willing to trust Raie, Hayley and Five

It would stand to reason there is a mafia member in here somewhere.

Also friendly reminder that this is still a mafia game. A game where it is imperative that you distrust your friends and question everything. This is also a particularly frustrating mafia game in that we are so very in the dark about literally every facet of the setting almost all the time. It's hard. And as such you're not going to get normal reactions out of people. Try to have a thick skin guys and know that nobody means anything as a personal attack and in the very worst case, they're just as frustrated as you are.

356distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:42 pm

Cure

Cure

Alca straight up told me she was going to shoot someone in the message I received today.

If there was a bandwagon on Gerry when Lucas came back to the thread, voting for Gerry was the smartest thing he could do. He seemed to want to ally himself with vocal town players to seem more town, so, if anyone in his list is maf, it's probably Five (I have been kind of suspicious of her all game, I messaged a few people about this. Ninfia revived Ardonye. I'm not going to vote for myself).

357distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:45 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Also can I comment on the fact that the collective consciousness seems to have totally forgotten about Blaire again.

Like completely

Blaire if you're maf you're going to make me sad

358distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Cure

Cure

I'm pretty sure Blaire is maf.

359distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:48 pm

katze

katze

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

360distortion [D4-N6] - Page 24 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

T3tsuya wrote:Also can I comment on the fact that the collective consciousness seems to have totally forgotten about Blaire again.

Like completely

Blaire if you're maf you're going to make me sad

When I posted the list of players again because I forgot who was playing...yeah, it was Blaire I forgot. XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 37 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum