Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 51]

541distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:00 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

doin the PM thing now

no more spec

I pagetopped and I don't want to waste it so.

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 UwBPTL8

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

542distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:33 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Ghostbusters%2B3%2Bcats%2Band%2Bdogs%2Bliving%2Btogether

543distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 0dZrth9

Sirens.

Footsteps. Voices. Pain.

Yelling, incomprehensible. No, comprehensible, but not retained. Hands, lifting. The floor falling away. City street. Higher view. Walls, flickering, blue, red, blue, red. Concrete. Red. Just red. Voices, sharp lights, pain. Doors. Engine. Rattling. Sirens, wailing, fading. Pain, fading. Lights, fading.

Darkness, that warm embrace.

When the detective enters the room, the patient is already awake. They’re propped up in bed, nursing a cup of water between pale hands, fragile under thin sheets and fluorescent lighting. All colors washed out but for the rainbow of bruises that blossom over their exposed arms. Hospital beds have always been good at highlighting human vulnerability.

The previous officers hadn’t had much luck with this one. One look at the badges through narrowed eyes, and the patient had turned away. For the next ten minutes, the police conducted a one-sided interview with the frenetic beeping of the heart rate monitor until the attending nurse finally shooed them away. Not a surprise. There isn’t much faith in the force, these days. This time, he thinks, they ought to try it without the uniform.

The disguise lasts all of ten seconds.

“You’re with the police,” the patient observes; a statement, not a question. They’re staring down into their water with detached interest, like there’s more value in a plastic cup than in the entire field of law enforcement. “I guess you want a statement.”

“I do,” the detective confirms, because when dead bodies hang across bushes, there’s no point in beating around them. This could be the next big break. Blunt force trauma, numerous stab wounds. The description of the assault matches that of, well, the only current case of relevance.

The patient does not share his enthusiasm. “I already told the other officers everything I can remember.”

“I was informed that you did not tell them anything.”

A pointed stare. The message gets across.

Blunt force trauma, numerous stab wounds, a concussion, and post-traumatic amnesia. Perhaps another angle, then. “What about the person that was with you?”

The patient blinks. “What other person?”

“Well, according to the records, by the time the ambulance made it over your way, someone—likely the same individual who called 911—had already tried their hand at patching you up. Nothing fancy, just basic first aid, but they stemmed the bleeding and probably saved your life. They were gone by the time the ambulance arrived. In any case, someone’s watching out for you. Any idea who that could be?”

The patient furrows their eyebrows and casts a puzzled glance into their plastic cup of water, as if the answer might be written there. When they meet the detective’s eyes, their own ripple with confusion, but also some deeper, ineffable sentiment.

“Not a clue,” they reply, finally, and this time it isn’t the concussion speaking. “As far as I know, everyone who’s supposed to care about me is already dead.”

The patient is silent. The detective lets the patient be silent. For a span of minutes, there’s nothing but the hum of hospital machinery and the steady blip of the heart rate monitor. Finally, the patient shakes their head and returns to present reality.

“Listen. I don’t like you guys, but I don’t like those other guys more. I’ll let you know if I remember anything.”

The detective nods his thanks. “We’re giving this case our all.”

It’s the best either of them can promise, for now.

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 F33cN69

chinomi was stunned!

alcasync was targeted for a kill, but it failed!

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 ZT4k8rL DAY SIX

Please vote for whom you would like to lynch. You have unlimited vote changes.

Phase ends at 7pm PST. PMs will be sent out at that time.

Rollover will be posted at 8pm PST.

Please PM all actions to nautilus.

?T : ?M

544distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:03 pm

katze

katze

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Tumblr_mxf3gmtIiy1rziwwco1_250

545distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:10 pm

Cure

Cure

vote: T3tsuya until he can tell me why he was visiting Alca the night she was targeted for a kill.

You said you've had no items all game. You couldn't have protected her.

546distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:11 pm

Five

Five

o shit y u visitan

547distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:23 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:vote: T3tsuya until he can tell me why he was visiting Alca the night she was targeted for a kill.

You said you've had no items all game. You couldn't have protected her.

What. What the hell I am STILL LOOKING FOR ITEMS. SO YOU'RE RIGHT, I COULDN'T HAVE PROTECTED HER.

THANKFULLY. I sent Alca a message last phase. She can literally attest to that herself. Even though I don't think message sending would show up as me visiting, I'd like to hear from her to see if she was sent other messages before we get into what is almost certainly going to be something really dumb.

548distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I FOUND A THING *praises the heavens* I can be useful ;~;

549distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:24 pm

katze

katze

I used an item last night on chi, but apparently I threw it away. So I doubt that stun was from me.

550distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:25 pm

Cure

Cure

TRY HARDER I DONT BELIEVE YOU.

551distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:27 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

T3tsuya I

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 ZT4k8rL

Cure vs T3tsuya

552distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:30 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Ahh, I'm having internet troubles and pages are loading really slowly. ;v;

I received two messages last night. Both signed. One of them was from T3tsuya.

I also think I know who protected me, since they hinted that they were thinking about it a few phases ago.

I'll make a longer post and vote once my internet is more stable!

553distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, looks like I wasn't the only one who found the item I was talking about.
That, or there's a redirect out there.

554distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:39 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:TRY HARDER I DONT BELIEVE YOU.

THE TRUTH IS THANKFULLY NOT A DEMOCRACY. Stop trying to be clever for like 12 seconds and wait for Alca to make a specpost since she literally just said

I received two messages last night. Both signed. One of them was from T3tsuya.

Then we can talk about how wrong you are.

As a side note. I do think it's kind of interesting that as soon as it was suggested that mafia is killing off people that have impactful commentary the previous day and are probably made up of new and inexperienced players, Alca was targeted for a kill.

I'm going to advise everyone to take that to heart along with last phase's voting regardless of if I am horrifically murdered by a shrew this phase or not.

555distortion [D4-N6] - Page 37 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:51 pm

alcasync

alcasync

T3tsuya wrote:wait for Alca to make a specpost since she literally just said

Ah! Please don't wait on me. ;v; Aside from what I just said about who I received messages from, and that I think I know who protected me, I don't have insights about what happened during the night.

I'm interested to know if chinomi can tell us anything? I'll explain more about why I requested people use items on her, and the theory I wanted to test, once I hear from chinomi!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 44 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum