Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 51]

526distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:36 pm

katze

katze

...why does that make me feel less comfortable. Tiki calm down.

527distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:38 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

What? It's as if you don't trust me. =P

528distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:46 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Literally only skim read the thread, IRL has blown up in my face. Have nothing to contribute except that I left the area with a bullet hole in the wall.

Sorry guys I'm out bye

529distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Aww, Tiny. :(
I hope things get better for you!

530distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:02 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

tiny come back i thought we were a team ; A ; (no dont listen to me ok just be free to fly wherever ur heart desires)

531distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:58 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

I haven't posted all day and I feel like I should but I don't really have anything to add! I have no items and never have found any. I'm in a new place now which I haven't gotten to look around yet, though. I haven't received any messages either! Which makes me feel very left out and sad I am just saying. I've sent a few now though, but it's not like they're super helpful.

And I am very sad about pizza now jeez.

532distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:00 pm

angel★

angel★

oh man i moved timezones and rollover time keeps confusing me oops

i'm also not receiving any detail about how items work (see: my two unintentional actions). also @ whoever thought that was weird (i read it earlier but now i can't find the post whoops), i'll admit it is weird but also.... i swear my items do not do what they seem to do at all :(

Crypsis wrote:To the mystery person who sent me the message about the item, yes that was the item i had too! :o i also didn't know it would stun things because the flavor wasn't obvious, i'm glad it wasn't just me!

I KEEP FORGETTING TO SIGN MY MESSAGES i'm sorry but hi that was me! and case in point re: my unintentional actions.

i was at the dusty bookshelves briefly at d3 too

also haven't received any messages past the initial short one and five's :(

Last edited by angel★ on Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

533distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 0dZrth9

Dusk falls upon the town and its inhabitants, a blanket of darkness that seems to drape itself over everything in sight, consuming buildings in its wake.

What was once touted as a temporary measure has now become enshrined in the town's very DNA, a necessity encoded into the genetic level that has become absolutely required for function. The days of laughter and enjoyment and frivolous play have become historical relics at this point, discarded in exchange for the cold comfort of radio notices and empty streets. Neighbours barely look at each other, barely speak to each other, as if simple warmth has become an utterly alien concept and humanity is some feature no longer needed to survive.

One wonders if it was all worth it.

534distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:17 pm

katze

katze

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Sad

535distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Anyway, yeah. According to the message I got, I may have picked up a murder weapon. And if it was, it points to a particular Mafia player, if kill flavor is anything to go by.

However, if the description isn't intentionally misleading, and just kinda vague, it will not be used for killing, but a much, much different purpose.

536distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Double post (sorry). But curious, not sure if I missed this being broough up or not. Has anyone else's items specified they can only be used on a living player (or a dead one, for that matter)?

537distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:56 pm

Cure

Cure

All of my items specify that they must be used on living players.

Interestingly enough. The necklace item that Lucas was talking about cannot be used on myself whereas one of my other items can.

538distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Five

Five

A number of my items greater than zero and less than the total amount of items I've gathered have specified they must be used on living players.

A number of my items greater than zero and less than the total amount of items I've gathered have specified they must be used at night.

A number of my items greater than zero and less than the total amount of items I've gathered have specified they cannot be used on players, but can be used in general.

Basically there are multiple types of items. I doubt there are many, if any, passive items or items triggered by conditions other than active use, though, considering passive abilities abound in this game.

539distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:01 pm

katze

katze

I got an item that said I can only use it on living players and I got an item that said I can only use it on dead players. So I've gotten one of each.

540distortion [D4-N6] - Page 36 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm, alright. For the record, mine has to be on a living player, only at night, usable on myself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 43 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum