Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 43 of 51]

631distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:06 am

Cure

Cure

yeah just don't use that item if you pick it up, pretty much.

632distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:09 am

Five

Five

I was trying to get someone to skip an entire night phase with it but at this point there's not really a point to that anymore since it's all out in the open now and everyone's going to be sending in actions as quickly as possible. I feel like I've failed as the keeper of candles.

633distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:11 am

Cure

Cure

i think having... a lot of phase-skipping items in a game this large is a BAD IDEA so i hope they're not as infinite as some of the others seem to be.

JUST.

NO MORE DAY PHASE SKIPPING PLEASE.

PLEASE MAFIA. JUST. DOn'T SKIP THE DAY EITHER WE'VE HAD ENOUGH.

634distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:36 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Ah! Five messaged me how the item worked a... few phases ago, I think. (But I haven't gone to the candles and benches area yet. I'm being very methodical in searching each area thoroughly all in all.)

Right now I'm in the dusty bookshelves area. (Staring at the same thing the past three phases with a befuddled look upon my face, undoubtedly.)

But I am in full agreement in not using that item.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

635distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:41 am

Cure

Cure

i am also in dusty bookcase hell with no seeming end in sight between stuns and phase ends

636distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:15 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Okay so.... I also targeted T3t with the same item as Cure and got the same result.

What can I say, I was a bit suspicious, and I suspected the item did something along these lines based on the flavour that came with it. That was the main reason why I mentioned my other suspicions but not this one in particular during the last night phase.
I received the item in a message during the phase before it, with the sender saying they don't know what it does. (Not gonna say who, if they want to they can come forward and I'll confirm.)

It seems odd to me that it would show messages as visiting, when the rules clearly state they're anon... that just doesn't line up. Also non-consensual town bodyguard doesn't ring like a town role to me at all, even if the bodyguard wasn't a particularly vocal player.

I didn't get any messages in the last two pms, and I didn't send anything during the cut-off day phase since I was asleep.

637distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:58 am

Cure

Cure

here's two unhelpful contradicting bits of information.

1: there have definitely been town roles in past games (on vdex) where soomeone would hide behind another player, and if they were targeted for a kill the other person would die. There's also been body guard roles that choose to protect another player and will die in their place. I can see the role in particular going either way (especially since I think I know what his character might be? Unless he is actually maf and being misleading). I think katze is an odd choice if tet is maf, but tet is also smart enough to pick an unconventional choice if he's mafia to throw us off.

2: tet is also smart enough to send a message to the person he's going to kill just in case someone tries to track him he can claim they just saw the message he sent.

lays down. i can't do this guys.

638distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:15 am

Five

Five

Haha wow ezz is right. It's really weird for messages to count as visiting when the rules say they're anonymous if unsigned.

For what it's worth re: targeting katze it may have been a great move? He was one of the only people I really trusted at the point when he died. I had just been messaging him, in fact.

I really want Gerry and Tet dead at this point honestly? ?? Is this bad?

639distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:58 am

angel★

angel★

T3tsuya wrote:This is actually important to note. This is either Angel lying or someone trying to lock in a mislynch that Cure threw out and I don't think it can be both.

or someone also used it accidentally like i did???

jk finished reading the thread and i guess we mostly cleared that up. although mariya's delay was around 2 hours off from being 24 hours? i guess it could be that it's rounded to the closest three hour section or something to make it easier for the hosts though (and i just got lucky with sending mine in on the dot at one of the cutoffs?? otherwise i never would have guessed that it was me...). if you want confirmation mariya, you can message me the name of the item, though i agree with raie that it's unlikely there are other phase ending items.

but yeah i feel @ using it incorrectly :( /pats it's ok!

i don't buy tet's story either. something is going on...

640distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:58 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

what the hell you guys I don't have time to catch up on this right now today is a busy day it my bf's birthday and tomorrow IT MY BIRFDAY so I will try to look things over when I have time but right now I have to work. I sent in my actions though? because apparently phases just END like WHATEVER.

please no one kill me on my birthday kthnx.

641distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:58 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I am pretty much 98% sure tet is mafia.

Messages do not count as visiting. I had this clarified for me super early, for reasons that I might share with raie in a message. I was late sending a message last night because of dodgeball so I had another one in mind but didn't get the chance to send it. ezz did give a pretty good reasoning for that and I have another one that I can't elaborate on. So the message tet sent was moot. He visited Alca and two people claimed to have seen it.

Tet has thrown out some kind of weird lists and seemed to have constructed a couple towers of words to seem credible. He does this regardless of alignment, sure, but I think that him messaging cure so much makes a lot of sense.

I've still been under the assumption that Gerry is mafia. That gives us Tet, Lucas, and Gerry so far. If tet flips maf* I think we can reasonably assume She-ra is town based on how hard he went for her, as Cure pointed out.

If anyone has a gun I suggest the point it at Tet over Gerry at this point. Tet is good at convincing people and I think we kind of need the information his flip will provide.

Will note, Tiny sent me an item last night, which I believe is actually from the location I'm in now so I may get a second copy of it by snooping around.

ALSO NO ONE KILL SHE-RA ON HER BIRTHDAY I WILL FIGHT U PHYSICALLY

edit: fixed a word because i am a dummy

Last edited by Ninfia on Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

642distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:01 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

@Message sending counting as visiting.

They don't.

I can top Ninfia's 99% surety. I'm 200% sure. I'm so sure, I'm impossibly sure. I can't get into it, but I think Ardoneye can deduce why from messages I've sent her.

So, either that item just tracks who you send messages to, or Tet is doing what Tet does best: lying.

Ninja'd by Ninfia, posting, then reading.

643distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:57 am

Cure

Cure

The way he tried to deconstruct and discredit my reasoning for voting him (and insisting the phase end was mafia without us waiting to see if someone claimed it) reminds me a lot of how he defends himself when caught out as mafia so that's made me more suspicous than anything else, including literally witnessing him visiting alca.

i cant believe u tried to do this 2 me again u lying liar. wanting us to work together for once YEAH RIGHT

644distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:09 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:i cant believe u tried to do this 2 me again u lying liar. wanting us to work together for once YEAH RIGHT

Cure, he ALWAYS tries to bamboozle you. That's like, his favorite thing.

645distortion [D4-N6] - Page 43 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:35 am

Cure

Cure

Tbh that fact alone makes him sending me a lot of messages all too convenient.

I WONT BE TRICKED THIS TIME. HE HAS NO POWER OVER ME. I DIDNT BELIEVE HIS LIES.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 43 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 47 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum