Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 51]

691distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:10 pm

nautilus

nautilus

T3tsuya wrote:When's curfew?

Curfew is in like an hour

I have already grounded like a third of this game for coming home late at night since N0 and I will send more people to their rooms if need be

692distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:11 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ninfia wrote:don't stroke his ego like that ellen, he'll get obnoxious

Don't listen to Hayley she's just a bird and my ego needs this.

My ego always needs this.

Everyone saying messages don't count as visits should refer to this exchange one page back to either ask some seriously pertinent questions or update their thinking.

Sammiya wrote:On N4 I watched Five via a item, and it showed her as visiting Katze. Since nothing seemed to happen to Katze (And if anything had I would've brought it up) I had wondered if it had just shown her sending a message since it seemed later on Katze had mentioned receiving a message from her.

Five wrote:Well. That kind of changes everything.

I didn't do anything else on n4

693distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:12 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

But I just got here I don't want to go to bed

694distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:16 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I can see that exchange and I am going to believe my own reason over that at this point in time. Messages do not could as visiting.

is there a post in thread where katze is comfirming Five's message? I'm at work still and can't go digging.

JUST BECAUSE IM A BIRD DOESN';T MEAN I DONT KNOW THINGS TET, WOW.

and once again;

Messages do not count as visiting

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

695distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:16 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I hope Ardonye can vouch for my supersoft claims before phase end. :(

696distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:18 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ninfia wrote:I can see that exchange and I am going to believe my own reason over that at this point in time. Messages do not could as visiting.

is there a post in thread where katze is comfirming Five's message? I'm at work still and can't go digging.

JUST BECAUSE IM A BIRD DOESN';T MEAN I DONT KNOW THINGS TET, WOW.

and once again;

Messages do not count as visiting

If I die and flip Town and you still believe messages don't count as visiting (Which, honestly. I don't think they do. There might be something else in play) how will that update your speculation Mr(s?). Birb?

697distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:19 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Hayley is a Mrs. Because she is my fairy waifu

E: also I would also like to know how that would affect your spec

698distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:23 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Tinylightsflash wrote:Hayley is a Mrs. Because she is my fairy waifu

E: also I would also like to know how that would affect your spec

MISTER BIRD, PLEASE RESPOND MADAM.

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Tumblr_nc47hcW3FK1s9rrcgo1_400

699distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:40 pm

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:don't stroke his ego like that ellen, he'll get obnoxious

No one else is allowed to do this.

Tinylightsflash wrote:I think I would like to Lynch Tet just to see if they flip town and then have a real hard look at cure since it was her out of the blue vote that started this plus I would like to interrogate my good dude Hayley and also Tiki since they're 100% convinced messages don't count as visiting and that Tet must have done something fishy.

Please keep in mind that ezzelin got the exact same information as me and likely would have made the same vote if I hadn't gotten to it first.

Also, if this was some elaborate plot specifically to get Tet killed, I'd just shoot him in the face. I've done it before. I'd do it again.

700distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:50 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

Cure wrote:
Also, if this was some elaborate plot specifically to get Tet killed, I'd just shoot him in the face. I've done it before. I'd do it again.

Since you and tet (and others too) have been requesting people be shot in the face for a little while and nothing has happened to those people I assumed you guys didn't have any guns (I am out shopping with my big brother tho so I haven't gone and checked which phase you and tet demanded she ra be shot in the face)

701distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:51 pm

Cure

Cure

I know there's still guns in play, though I have yet to come across one myself because I CAN'T LEAVE THE AREA I'M IN AND I HATE IT.

702distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:51 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

There's actually something about Tet's claimed role that I've been unable to reconcile.

All flavor we have found, or that has shown up in rollover, has been relevant somehow. Whenever someone dies, it points out their intentions, and method of death. Hell, the rollover with Alca's character in a hospital bed even tied into her claims about having no family or anyone that apparently cared about her character.

Meanwhile, the last rollover was...it made it sound like the mob just jumped on Katze. Nothing about a child looking innocent, and Katze feeling compelled to take the fall, or anything, just...everyone suddenly wanting to kill the journalist. Hell, it didn't even hint at Tet at all.

Am I overthinking this whole thing (as I am wont to do)? Is this, like, the one time rollover flavor doesn't match up with what happned? Or is Tet's character perhaps some sort of mind controlling fiend, or the like?

703distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:56 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

@tiki I hope someone much smarter than me can comment on this bcuz it sounds pretty interesting

@cure i don't doubt your willingness to shoot tet in the face Im just saying you don't have a gun to do it with.

704distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 0dZrth9

Dusk falls upon the town and its inhabitants, a blanket of darkness that seems to drape itself over everything in sight, consuming buildings in its wake.

One only needs to look at the graves that have popped up to realize that the curfew has been a failure, merely an illusion of safety created by the government to soothe worried hearts and minds. Yet the town continues to sleep on, never wanting to wake from its dream to a far worse nightmare.

It's the only reality that they can handle, after all, even if it is all fake in the end.

705distortion [D4-N6] - Page 47 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:01 pm

nautilus

nautilus

also because this has been a spec heavy phase: you can still spec until cathosr comes back and posts phase end, but no actions past this point will be accepted

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum