Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 51]

361distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:58 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Blaire is a mafia genius I am thinking about voting for her this phase so she knows how much we appreciate her.

EDIT: Dedicating this pagetop to Blaire's favorite fat guy, Hagrid.

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Sad_sam_game_of_thrones-gap

Last edited by T3tsuya on Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

362distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:58 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 ZT4k8rL

x

363distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:01 pm

Cure

Cure

Vote Blaire for new mayor.

364distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:03 pm

alcasync

alcasync

For what it's worth, though this should be obvious based on my choice of message targets, I think Cure is town! Both Cure and Saki have known that I had a gun and where I found it for a while now, and I feel like if either of them were mafia, things would have gone differently? On that note, I understand Sammiya's shot on drandahl, but I'm still not sure what to think about Tinylightsflash's shot on Rasei. ;v;

I would be okay voting any of the quieter players (this includes Blaire!) at this point. I don't feel that all of mafia is quiet, but I think at least some of the players are quiet, and it will be easier to get information by lynching the quiet players and leaving the active ones alive.

I do find it interesting that deo was killed. I'm not sure what to think about that, either.

365distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Five

Five

Oh, wow, a mafia flip we can presumably trust.

In light of certain flavor information in this rollover and a lovely discussion with an NPC in a certain place I'm going to vote: Mr Gerbear. I now understand one of the messages I got recently, at least. I wish the sender had been more specific about the information they sent but now I know what they do, so. Yes.

366distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:31 pm

chinomi

chinomi

I do not have an active ability and I cannot say how I knew he was town.
gomen ne ^o^;

rip deo my messaging buddy :(

367distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:32 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

But NPCs hate me (Learn This One Cheap Trick To Be Scum 100 Percent Guaranteed)

368distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:01 pm

katze

katze

That whole deo thing sounds like a set up.

369distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:17 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

; A ;

i WISH i was a mafia genius!!! but no i'm just a mafia dumb-dumb :'(

i just don't have anything to prove i'm town ; w ; i mean i sent someone a special message but they have yet to say anything about it so i'm not...sure what that means

ALSO!!!! THANK YOU FOR THAT PICTURE OF SAM!!! i know that even though he looks very cold in that picture, it's just the environment, and because of his girth, it just means that he was obviously the most likely to shine in that kind of weather, and in fact EVERYONE wanted him there they were like 'sam! sam! ur so amazing please help us!!' and oh help he did! he went there and just started killing. zombies. left and right!! everyone was amazed! everyone wanted to be his friend! but he was insecure because his dad is a bad dad but eventually through the warmth of friendship and camaraderie, the people of that snowy tree house place showed him that he was welcome there. so now sam has a place he feels like he actually belongs!! so then he went to see his dad because he wanted to show him that he won't take no more shit from him, but also secretly still wants to make him proud, so when he got home, he brought the lady who captured his heart, the lady's son (because he's know what NOT to do as a dad) and a friend who SUPER vouches for him. but his dad's like 'PAH!! lies!!!' and sam's feelings is very hurt but then!! zombies! attack their places and sam is like 'stand back, pa' and he kills!!! all the zombies!!! and his lady friend (wife?) actually has the second most kills so his dad's like 'o shit' and sam's like 'i saved you because even tho you're a fatshamer and a racist and a bad dad, you're still my dad' and his dad is like 'just go' buT ON THE INSIDE!! he's changing his views. so then sam and his posse ride back to whitecastle snowy dredgetower and sam's heart, mind, and soul, are lighter than they've ever been, and he's like 'you know what. i'm happy. i'm happy and i've suffered so much to be at this place but it was worth it. it was all worth it'. and everything is happy and ok and i'm just so happy that a character like him exists and his character arc is so good!

370distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

oh my god.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

371distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:33 pm

katze

katze

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Giphy

372distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:37 pm

Cure

Cure

who's sam? that's clearly Hagrid. The post even says so. Geez Blaire.

373distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:49 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

lET ME TALL U ABOUT HAGAR

hagrid is like sam in that they are both big and full of love. like you think a person who likes animals n things that much isn't at least a little nice?? pLEASE! hagrid has the heart of a some disney princess ok i mean look at all that care of magical creatures i swear when the heartless come to hogwarts hagrid's heart is gonna be SO STRONG that it'll be harvested to power up some tower or something and he's gonna have a badass nobody that's still rlly nice and probably has a bunch of animal-like heartless companions by his side or even all the heartless because he's just that good with them like his handle animal stat has to be OUT THE ROOF and after the events of the book you just KNOW that the newt scamander guy was like 'holly shit i heard about this amaizng hgrid guy let me talk to him and we can co-author my next book' and that's how hagrid helped write a new hogwarts textbook and even though he couldn't get a date with that other lady, it's ok because he eventually finds love in some form or other and even if he becomes a crazy cat lady you know it's the best kind of crazy cat lady because this man is kind of technically the grandfather ten million spider babies he's just so proud of. aragog. and they sit back and knock back a few brewskis with the aragog couple while the centaurs babysit the ten million spider babies  and hagrid just has a great life and lives to be 500 years old at least.

EDIT: LIKE THIS GUY MADE HARRY HIS FIRST BDAY CAKE!! HE MADE THIS POOR ORPHAN CHILD A CAKE!!! HE MADE!!! LIKE HE BAKED WITH HIS BIG GIANT HANDS!!! THAT ARE SO FULL OF LOVE!!! I JUST CAN'T WITH HIM!!! GIVE THAT MAN A RAISE!!

374distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:51 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Alice for mayor

375distortion [D4-N6] - Page 25 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:51 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

mr. gerbear for city darling

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum