Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 51]

196distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:15 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

Mr. Gerbear II
plotstickers I
deo I
She-Ra V
chinomi I

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 ZT4k8rL

Mr. Gerbear vs alcasync
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
Cure vs plotstickers
chinomi vs Crypsis no vote
Five vs deo
She-Ra vs chinomi
T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Mr. Alice vs no vote
ezzelin vs She-Ra
katze vs She-Ra
Sammiya vs She-Ra
Crypsis vs She-Ra
Ninfia vs Mr. Gerbear

Last edited by nautilus on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

197distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:37 pm

Five

Five

I'm back and I am kind of fucking lost in this thread so I'm going to just ask a few questions.

Um, first, Tiki, what are you doing with your messages and stuff? I don't think I've heard much from you about this part of the game, whereas a lot of other people have talked about it quite a bit.

Sorry if you did and I missed it. I'm a little out of it.

File this post in the SATAN section it's number 666 woooo

Last edited by Five on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

198distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:41 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

My messages have been discussed in thread, actually. In fact, you brought one up, too.

I've kept it consistent, so if I die, should make it clear who those messages were from. Things have changed a bit though, so I've amended my message. The recipient should find it more helpful than before.

199distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Cure

Cure

:V I know what Tiki has been putting in his messages.

It should be pretty obvious to anyone who thinks about it or anyone who got one of the messages.

200distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'd imagine so.

201distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:47 pm

Cure

Cure

Five I'm pretty sure you were the first person Tiki messaged, actually.

202distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Five

Five

Yeah that's what I figured after what y'all just said.

Ninfia if you've read up is there anyone you're suspicious of?

203distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:04 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Oh yeah, I just remembered something i wanted to say yesterday, which is another reason i'm keeping my vote on Gerry.

He was revived, yeah? Well, typically, when you're revived, you lose your role. Now, this is an atypical game...but working on that logic, Gerry, theoretically, is vanilla now. So if he gets lynched, and flips Maf again, with that (on top of other things that have happened since), I'd only be even more convinced we got the right guy.

On the other hand, if we lynch him and he flips Town, well, then we at least know more about how revives work, and gives us reason to look back on the miller claims, and other situations that led to the original Gerry lynch.

204distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Man I wish I lost my role when I died.

205distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:11 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

i would be 10000% okay lynching Mr. Gerbear but it doesn't look like the rest of the players want to go with it, lol

so instead I'm going to vote for She-Ra because i think it's kind of suspicious that they're saying we won't get information from lynching them, which sounds kind of like what Mr. Gerbear and alca-nee have been saying about their roles and there can't be three of them right? :o

vote: She-Ra

206distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:02 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Five wrote:Yeah that's what I figured after what y'all just said.

Ninfia if you've read up is there anyone you're suspicious of?

I'm just about caught up and I'm

fuc k i n g lost in this thread rn.

I've been reading so much my brain is probably ocming out of my ears.

that being said, I'd probably vote gerry, she-ra or chi, rn, though chi less so.

Imo, I think its ludicrous that gerry didn't lose his role power as he just claimed. Converts and revives should be vanilla, unless their role is a post-death role like a restless spirit.

if Gerry is claiming his role is still active after death then to me I think its probably safer to lynch him. She-ra isn't reading mafia to me tbh because I know her irl, but I can see the logic other people have posted. Chi's acting a bit weird, but my  gut is fairly out to town on her.

I'm gonna do some more thorough reading of the rest of the players and make one of my Lists(tm) but for now, I think we should lynch the person who flipped maf already.

Vote: Gerry ;u; nothing personal friend, I hope you have a good night regardless of the game <3

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

207distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:04 pm

deo

deo

Hmmmm... actually Tiki that's a good point, but I think there's too many caveates that come off of it. Like, if he was vanilla now and is truly mafia, then he's not a big threat anymore? And since we still don't actually know what is actually up with him, I'm even more unsure what to should do.

....Regardless, I still kind of want to vote Gerry, but I still have to think about whether I feel him or She-Ra is a better lynch...... I would've voted him I think, but the point ezz brought up last page does intrigue me a lot.

208distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:09 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I, too, think it's not cool to still have literally the same role before I died, but tbqh this game is too different from other games to use those other games as precedent :v

209distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:18 pm

Five

Five

Am I the only one here who thinks someone being revived and keeping their role power is a pretty mundane occurrence?

210distortion [D4-N6] - Page 14 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:26 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Five wrote:Am I the only one here who thinks someone being revived and keeping their role power is a pretty mundane occurrence?

I don't think it's impossible. Especially in a game with muted roles like this one. I'm just saying it's not typical.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 32 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum