Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 51]

106distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Cure

Cure

plotstickers wrote:Wtf why does my post say aggressive questions. I think my phone made a weird autocorrection. I was saying sorry for the question when it might have an obvious answer. Thanks for the answer.

hello it's me ur subconscious

107distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:08 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

alcasync I
Mr. Gerbear II
plotstickers I
Crypsis I
deo I

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 ZT4k8rL

Mr. Gerbear vs alcasync
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
Cure vs plotstickers
chinomi vs Crypsis
Five vs deo

Going to be afk for a bit to do some stuff but will be back later to handle vote tallies!

108distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:08 pm

Five

Five

Cure wrote:I... honestly don't have even the foggiest idea of who might be maifa.
This is... unlike you, Cure. Hmm.

109distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Cure

Cure

Five wrote:This is... unlike you, Cure. Hmm.

This game is giving me nothing to work with, not even a ratio. I have some gut suspicions, yeah, but a couple people I've been suspicious of have already flipped town so I think it's going to take another few phases before I start forming any solid opinions.

110distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:15 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Okay, @ T3t and Cure, thanks for clarifying. I really hope both of your are town I hate when people who seem to know what they are doing and give helpful info are maf *stares at nautilus*

Willing to back off on tiny for now, though she's still vibing me a bit.

Also more info on me: I've moved from where I was before, and am at a place with... lots of blood. and cops. I hope that isn't saying too much but it should be really obvious where I am from that. I've sent one message ever, it was to Hayley, and I have yet to find anything I could pick up and put in my inventory. I've looked at a picture of umbrella lady and talked to an NPC. lynching me won't get you much info...

Right now I don't want to vote Cure, T3t, Katze or Five, really. Just from vibes and them being helpful. I also don't want to vote Hayley because I know she's at her sister's wedding this weekend and I want to cut her some slack - there are people I'd activity-prod vote before her.

Would vote: Chi, tiny, Gerbear again (I'd rather not though since he's said we won't learn anything new from that - could be lying but I still would like to learn something new?), and really want to hear more from literally everyone else tbh.

I've been reviewing posts and I'm going to submit my vote: chinomi for now because they've said a few suspicious things, but I may wind up changing it still if more info comes out.

111distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:15 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Hi.

Why are we all over the place in our votes here. What are you people trying to accomplish? How did Crypsis and plot get sucked into it?

In a time when nobody knows what the hell to do, I think I'm going to throw my hat into the Plan A pool. I am gonna Vote: She-Ra in the absence of a better option. If she flips maf we directly know one person we can start to trust who we previously did not and then we can directly home in on some of the other people connected to the entire Gerry situation. If She-Ra flips town, someone immediately shoot Gerry in his maf face and we move on with our lives.

I understand and respect the plot vote, the deo vote, and in a longshot situation, the alca vote. Not as sure about the Crypsis vote but at this point I wouldn't be surprised. I'm just going for something I feel is placed on wholly more exciting grounds and I feel like if this pays off we'll actually have direction in this game.

Up to everyone else how they ultimately want to vote but there's my own reasoning for my vote.

EDIT: Hell. I even understand the chinomi vote from the person I am voting as maf. My give-a-fuck-o-meter is officially at 0. Everyone is maf. Nobody is maf. I got nothing. I can't verify any information. I am frustrated

112distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:17 pm

Cure

Cure

Tbh, even if She-Ra flips mafia, I don't think we should immediately trust Gerry, because bussing is a thing and also we were kind of thinking of lynching She-Ra anyway before Gerry suggested it.

113distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:20 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:Tbh, even if She-Ra flips mafia, I don't think we should immediately trust Gerry, because bussing is a thing and also we were kind of thinking of lynching She-Ra anyway before Gerry suggested it.

I will gladly temporarily trust anybody currently in the game regardless of alignment, creed, sexuality, or outrageous costume if they can produce a reliable lynch on a mafia member as it will put us further in the right direction than literally anything else has so far.

114distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:23 pm

Cure

Cure

My brother is a good person, if a bit overzealous. Try to be patient with him.

115distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:27 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Lynching me won't help us.

I have a feeling that my role may let me get more out of NPCs than some, as the one Rasei said was rude to her was not rude to me. There are NPCs where I am now and I plan on talking to them so maybe a good reason not to lynch me is to wait until I see what I can find out?

116distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:32 pm

deo

deo

(i didnt edit the first two parts so sorry if it sounds weird because i posted a bit ago sob)

OKAY SO hey i said i would post my thoughts and findings like two phases ago (no one noticed anyway i think lmao) but I can finally like sit down and chat so hi there

re: messages and findings in the overworld - admittedly I didn't move or send a couple times just because i was dumbo and didn't send things early, and then had to work late through rollover but I have picked up a few things. however, as far as I could tell from like flavor and stuff, both weren't anything I could use by themselves. one of them that I used did some magic I guess and something happened with that, but the person that was affected will have to talk more about that probably

About a Gerry re-lynch, if I'm remembering correctly, I feel like a lot of the times whenever he's mislynched that right before he dies he completely throws in the towel, but he didn't... really do that this game so I feel like he knew he was going to come back or something. I don't necessarily think it's better to go for someone other than him this phase, so maybe I just missed some posts about why it's better not to or am missing the big logic behind it pls no bully ;;

Cure and T3t are like the only two I guess I wouldn't vote just because their posts are good at keeping me on topic while backreading so i notice the good effort, but there's someone else i won't vote for but idk what i can.... talk about............. its my message buddy tho and i have good reason to trust them

OKAY NOW AFTER THE NINJAS so if I have to tell you why not to vote me, I guess I can't give you a reason e|: I mean, I know I miss doing movements and completely forget to post and vote some phases but it won't help at all. Like, AT ALL seriously my role is... only in the interests of confusion

sorry this is even later writing posts makes me hungry

117distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:36 pm

katze

katze

@She-Ra: Did the person who was not rude to you give you some helpful information or were they just Not Rude?

@deo: There's literally no way that he would've known he was going to come back because even I didn't know he was going to come back when I accidentally brought him back. So that part kind of confuses me. If you don't mind clarifying a bit? I'm sorry 8(

118distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:37 pm

Cure

Cure

He's saying Gerry didn't seem to mind being lynched as much as he normally does and thinks it was interesting/different/strange/adjective

ty for your input deo

119distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:38 pm

katze

katze

Oh okay! This is true, also. In past games when he was caught as maf, he'd usually meme post. Unless I'm forgetting and mixing things up?

120distortion [D4-N6] - Page 8 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:50 pm

deo

deo

OH WOW i totally read the part where you said you brought him back and i still was thinking he just kinda came back and we didn't know

rip

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 29 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum