Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 50 of 51]

736distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:Ew it's tet

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

737distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Five wrote:This thread is standing on its head and waving its feet around in the air. I'm really frustrated.

*Pats Five.* I can relate. How well can I relate?

I actually made that Pokemon image yesterday (just had a good opportunity to bust it out today, heh).

Ninja'd by Tet: Lest we forget, I voted Chi. =P

Edit: Wow, Hayley, what a pagetop.

738distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:03 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:

So, what, hot air or cold air in the room?

739distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:04 pm

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:
Ninfia wrote:
Cure wrote:

740distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:06 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

I can't believe I've gone on record as agreeing with Hayley on almost all points before she even said she felt that way and she still thinks I'm the most suspicious person.

Everyone's mafia. You're mafia. Kiyo is mafia. Naut is doublemafia. Cure is megamafia. Shoot me in the face.

THE FACE.

741distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:06 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:
BIRB wrote:distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Pants_off__dance_off__gif_by_akshox-d6fkfku

I can totally see your slightly black tinted pantlessness through the drape. It hides nothing. ur spray bottle of febreeze is not enough. I can still smell your cat from here. Why do you have an empty toilet paper roll next to your window? Why is there a fan next to a radiator? Is it hot or is it cold? Are you sucking cold air in or fanning hot air away?

Why Tidy Cats? Is your cat not good enough for FreshStep®?

correct and accurate gif of me. anyway

1. no
2. its actually something I bought when I was in the states last because i was going to an anime convention and americans are stinky, so... if its not enough thats on u buddy.
3. My cat likes to chase them around idk take it up with her
4. because it is summer and the rad isn't actually functional
5. tidy cats is the worst litter in existence but canada doesn't have freshstep. so.

anyway I'm basically coasting by till phase end. I could see chi being maf too, so whatever. I'm pretty sure She-ra raised the alarm about chi before u did tho?

742distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:07 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

By the way, Hayley...I'm not sure if you're getting the same feeling, but I think our passives might be the same, or at least similar?

Unlike miller though, I could easily see two of that role existing in this game.

743distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:09 pm

Cure

Cure

t o be fair, if you guys are hinting at what I think you're hinting at (also ninfia hinted at it in her message to me), abilities might work differently from the item so maybe the item COULD THEORETICALLY work differently and show messages.

However it was explicitly stated as VISITING and I still think that sounds incredibly weak so I doubt it's the case and SOMETHING ELSE IS AFOOT.

Also don't shoot Tet in the face please. shoot him anywhere else.

744distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:09 pm

Five

Five

Can we at least not spam the thread with repeated nothing-posts and make it even harder to read???

Tiki instead of sympathy I would prefer any information you give on why you believe messages do not count as visiting. All I can say is that for the purposes of that one particular item that has been used to track people's visits they do. I don't know if they do for any other purposes. It's possible that it's only for the item and there are other abilities that only see item uses/active abilities if there are any/NK.

Ninja'd by Cure who basically brought up what I said as a possibility and then dismissed me anyway like whatever. Why bother. FACE, etc.

745distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:10 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:Also don't shoot Tet in the face please. shoot him anywhere else.

Crotch shot?

Edit: Sorry Five, site didn't alert me you posted.

Well...I've already hinted at it as strong as I could. The only further hint I could give, is for you to think on the message I gave you, and how that might work in this game.

746distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Tiki The Troll wrote:By the way, Hayley...I'm not sure if you're getting the same feeling, but I think our passives might be the same, or at least similar?

Unlike miller though, I could easily see two of that role existing in this game.

I think that we probably have similar mechanics but different end results.

@five: i am sorry that you're frustrated. The game is obviously meant to be pretty fun and this phase has been intense so a bit of lightheartedness probably isn't a bad thing.

on the other side of that too, I have been pretty much as explicit as I can be. I've asked the hosts about a couple things I can or cannot say and I'd rather err on the side of safe.

The flavour of "visiting" is too strongly worded to be a message, on top of the other reasons that have been brought up in thread as evidence for them to not count as visiting.

because I mean, also what would the point of a watched or tracker item if it picked up messages anyway? one of the biggest mechanics of this game is sending messages. everyone is sending messages. messages being sent doesn't have enough significance to be noted in a watcher/tracker item, in my opinion.

747distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:20 pm

Five

Five

I dunno if that item can be considered "pointless" or "too weak" when another thing we know exists is an item that ends the NEXT phase early, possibly with some connection to when you use it. It sounds pretty feasible and if Sammie is telling the truth then it definitely exists.

748distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

delayed phase ending has both positive and negative utility depending on how it's used. town has been unfortunate in that both of its uses have been more in the negative utility side than the positive utility side. tbh, I think it's been pretty brilliant from a host perspective, it sucks for town but it's been super interesting, at the very least.

however, seeing messages being sent would only be useful if the person died at the end of that phase and could not confirm in thread. compared to a revival item, a gun, protect, a stun, and a phase end, I mean, it's pretty underpowered.

I'm more inclined to believe you are mafia and acted invisibly on katze than I am inclined to believe that the hosts would make a watcher item that did that.

749distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:28 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

And I'm pretty sure Plot didn't use any of the above on me (not even the protect, with how scummy the thread said I was). And yes, I know she acted on me.

750distortion [D4-N6] - Page 50 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Five

Five

Well I guess I can't really defend myself if your reasoning for wanting me dead is that the hosts wouldn't do something they did. All evidence says you're wrong, though.

I guess I'm just gonna check out for a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 50 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum