Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 47 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 51]

646distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:05 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Ninfia wrote:If tet flips maf* I think we can reasonably assume She-ra is town based on how hard he went for her, as Cure pointed out.
Exactly. There was no reason for him to bus her at that point, if they were both mafia. I actually have it down in my notes that cure and t3t and she-ra and t3t aren't mafia together.

647distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:21 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I've honestly been iffy on Tet for a while. He's basically called out my playstyle three different times, attributing a different style every time (and making up story upon story, even after there's no need to is a fatal flaw of his), and...he's been Mafia with me three times, if not more. Especially after Meme Mafia, he should know that none of those styles are how I work as Mafia.

He's also spent a lot of time just kinda piggybacking off of Cure, supporting her, which...again, he loves gaining her trust, then breaking it. Repeatedly.

As for Katze...considering Lucas claimed the "Welcome to hell" message (he did, right?) Tet picking her actually fits perfectly. I''ve been Mafia with Lucas a lot, too. So I can see this exact scenario happening:

Tet: "Katze is now on Cry Wolf. I'm going to mess with the 'new' person, who is an unknown to many here. I'm going to tie my passive to her, and it shouldn't even look that suspicious." (Heavily paraphrased of course, he probably used roughly another 2K words.)
Lucas: "lmaoooooooooo i'm going to send her a message welcome to hell" (Probably word for word, esp. that first word.)

And yeah, if he flips Maf, She-Ra is certainly Town, considering the bussing, followed by Tet turning into this:

648distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:27 am

Cure

Cure

Tiki The Troll wrote:He's also spent a lot of time just kinda piggybacking off of Cure, supporting her, which...again, he loves gaining her trust, then breaking it. Repeatedly.

Why am I like this.

Anyway, someone shoot him in the face. If he's town we can bring him back. Or not. Because he'd DESERVE IT ANYWAY.

I won't be able to send a message today because I'm working and won't be done until after cur---AAA TINY SPIDER CRAWLING ON ME WHY DID THEY MAKE ME LIE DOWN IN THE BUSHES.

if I send a message it'll be a really short one

649distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:34 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ninfia wrote:I am pretty much 98% sure tet is mafia.

Messages do not count as visiting. I had this clarified for me super early, for reasons that I might share with raie in a message. I was late sending a message last night because of dodgeball so I had another one in mind but didn't get the chance to send it. ezz did give a pretty good reasoning for that and I have another one that I can't elaborate on. So the message tet sent was moot. He visited Alca and two people claimed to have seen it.

Tet has thrown out some kind of weird lists and seemed to have constructed a couple towers of words to seem credible. He does this regardless of alignment, sure, but I think that him messaging cure so much makes a lot of sense.

I've still been under the assumption that Gerry is mafia. That gives us Tet, Lucas, and Gerry so far. If tet flips maf* I think we can reasonably assume She-ra is town based on how hard he went for her, as Cure pointed out.

If anyone has a gun I suggest the point it at Tet over Gerry at this point. Tet is good at convincing people and I think we kind of need the information his flip will provide.

Will note, Tiny sent me an item last night, which I believe is actually from the location I'm in now so I may get a second copy of it by snooping around.

ALSO NO ONE KILL SHE-RA ON HER BIRTHDAY I WILL FIGHT U PHYSICALLY

edit: fixed a word because i am a dummy

Cure wrote:The way he tried to deconstruct and discredit my reasoning for voting him (and insisting the phase end was mafia without us waiting to see if someone claimed it) reminds me a lot of how he defends himself when caught out as mafia so that's made me more suspicous than anything else, including literally witnessing him visiting alca.

i cant believe u tried to do this 2 me again u lying liar. wanting us to work together for once YEAH RIGHT

ezzelin wrote:
Ninfia wrote:If tet flips maf* I think we can reasonably assume She-ra is town based on how hard he went for her, as Cure pointed out.
Exactly. There was no reason for him to bus her at that point, if they were both mafia. I actually have it down in my notes that cure and t3t and she-ra and t3t aren't mafia together.

So then the best course of action would be to kill me. So kill me. You know maf isn't going to do it for you so if you have a weapon, shoot me and see how I bleed and don't waste our lynch.

After I flip Town, and I will flip town, I hope you consider all the walls of text and look at those people ignoring them instead of bumbling around like idiots who can't believe they just killed a town again. I understand the situation objectively looks damning for me which is why I'm encouraging you all to kill me. Put a bullet behind my ear and don't miss this time. I'm arguing the point to you like I was arguing the point to the mods the other day over my ability saying "Targeted for a kill" and doesn't work on lynches.

You're playing into someone else's hands and I've been telling you you've been doing a dumb but you refuse to believe it so kill me yourselves and prove yourselves wrong.

This is a situation where I'm going to be a hell of lot scarier dead than alive so you all better take absolutely everything I say in this post to heart, pay attention, and don't let anyone in thread try to interpret what I said as anything different than what I plainly mean by it right now.

Mafia, as far as we know, have active abilities. And if they don't they're positively going to have abilities that are damningly untown if they are ever found out. I believe based on this there is an ability out there that messes with results or both Cure and Ezz are lying to you. Both are possible. They have done nothing to concretely clear themselves like Alca has. And Cure is now spending a lot of time trying to cement in a kill on me after she tried to lynch me after a very quick phase shift and this is all after I've been on her "WILL NOT LYNCH UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES" list. I truly do not have any items and because of that I couldn't have visited Alca. Though I do feel like we're in the same location which is something Alca backed up. I did send her a message, which she has also said is true, but that likely should not show up as a visit. If Cure and Ezz are telling the truth and their results are 'correct', consider what that means. I throw a lot of doubt on that possibility but it is what it is.

Me going after Gerry and She-Ra was something a lot of people followed and for good reason so it's a little interesting that's mentioned in specifically the case of me being under suspicion now. When I'm maf I go after everybody. I've led lynched on maf members. I don't know why my going after these people would disqualify her if I flipped maf in your eyes, it's good strategy. She-Ra has still been allowed to live with an ability that is more often anti-town than mine and there's flavor backing up her as mafia. Everyone seems to have forgotten about that in lieu of other things, most recently popular is killing me. Do not forget again after I'm dead.

The "RANDOM LISTS" I was creating were my suspicions. I explained each and every one of them which is more some of the people that are being glossed over for consideration did. I urge you all to consider who I speculated on a bit more thoroughly later on.

I also urge everyone to think twice before killing Gerry again, there's strictly better avenues of thought right now and it's completely possible that we are close to losing the game on top of the possibility the roles really are so out there and weird this game for town to allow for multiple millers. There's a pet idea in the back of my head that most of us are "Guilty" is some way this game and I'm not strictly sure how true or far reaching that might be. Don't take that as "Oh well Tet could have been mafia and not known it" "Tet was a miller." or "Tet was secretly a werewolf monsterman" like was lightly suggested very far back in the game. No. Sorry. My role's already been used up. I don't believe any of that is true. Please consider what is the simplest and most likely solution and know that my having a bodyguard role and a maf miller role at the same time or being a secret traitor role is not it.

I have been extremely forthcoming with literally every bit of information this entire game, I've posted my spec in depth, I've been incredibly pro town and I'm sure in retrospect you'll see this later on. I'm flattered you've all been messed up enough by me throwing the shade over everyone as MafTet to consider this extremely tricky series of events to not only plausibly be MafTet's fault but also that it's likely. I'm going to say you all need to take extra special care to rethink your positions after you are found wrong this time.

If anyone has any questions I'll be happy to answer them but until then I'm going to be laying down in my coffin trying to get some goddamn sleep before the gunman gets here to wake me up.

I never even got new socks.

650distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:35 am

Crypsis

Crypsis

ohh no, I missed another day phase again! >A<

i was the person who protected alca-nee! I guess according to the flavor i didn't want senpai to notice me so i ran away after calling 911.

Uhhh also I'm like suuuper confused about what happened. so it's T3tsuya's ability that if anyone tries to kill him, Katze dies instead? :o

Cure-senpai, in my last message to you i told you about an item i had! do you think I should use it now or save it? you can answer yes or no in thread! i want alca-nee's opinion, too! >w<

wooooah ninjad by a long post! i'm going to post this first and then read T3tsuya's post!

651distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:36 am

Cure

Cure

If tet is the little child in socks that turns into a horrific monster that murders people he could totally be mafia that shows town on death because children are precious

652distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:40 am

Cure

Cure

Tet the phase change was ardonye. Not mafia. How are ezz and I playing into mafias hands of town caused the short phase.

@saki. I'm currently looking for that exact item. If there's someone you want to use it on, go for it, or you could wait until after this night phase to see what happens and if you want to use it differently.

653distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:44 am

Cure

Cure

Triple posting to say Tets biggest defense whenever he's mafia is ALWAYS "look how much I've contributed and look at all the people suspect in me after I flip town. " always.

654distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:46 am

Ardonye

Ardonye

im the ~town embarrassment~

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

655distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:46 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:If tet is the little child in socks that turns into a horrific monster that murders people he could totally be mafia that shows town on death because children are precious

Tet wrote: Don't take that as "Oh well Tet could have been mafia and not known it" "Tet was a miller." or "Tet was secretly a werewolf monsterman" like was lightly suggested very far back in the game. No. Sorry. My role's already been used up. I don't believe any of that is true. Please consider what is the simplest and most likely solution and know that my having a bodyguard role and a maf miller role at the same time or being a secret traitor role is not it.

Stop trying to mislead people.

I literally typed what I typed there because I knew you specifically would say that exact thing. My role has literally been used up in a fashion that everyone has already seen and the most likely solution is not that I have a role that lets someone die for me, and I'm a miller, and I turn into a horrific monster. Sorry. That is a lot of goddamn roles to put on one person in a game where everybody is, as far as we know, passive. Everyone objectively knows this.

Cure wrote:Tet the phase change was ardonye. Not mafia. How are ezz and I playing into mafias hands of town caused the short phase.

I'm not saying the maf changed the phase. I'm not saying you and ezz are playing into mafia's hands. I'm saying Town is. I'm saying mafia exactly and completely wants town to lynch a town and you are all allowing it to happen based on the incorrect information that's out there. That is, by definition. Playing into somebody's hands. Since there seems to be a lot of confusion about the term, here let me actually. Yeah.

play into someone's hands
Fig. [for a person one is scheming against] to assist one in one's scheming without realizing it.

That seems pretty clear cut.

You're all killing a town and you're going to have to deal with that reality. So everyone start making your spec at what happens if and when I flip town and consider how quickly people are trying to even discredit the possibility before I have even died.

Last edited by T3tsuya on Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:49 am; edited 2 times in total

656distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:48 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Double posting to say

Cure wrote:Triple posting to say Tets biggest defense whenever he's mafia is ALWAYS "look how much I've contributed and look at all the people suspect in me after I flip town. " always.

Literally every single time that's happened, I've flipped maf at the end.

Not going to this time.

Stop discrediting the possibility I'm town before I'm even dead to the point where you are trying to convince someone that the word "Town" means "Mafia" when it shows up later. That is the scummiest thing a person could possibly do.

657distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:50 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Ardonye wrote:im the ~town embarrassment~

shh shh no it's ok I'm literally wanted for murders I didn't commit, I'm pretty sure I'm the literal town embarrassment

Also hi good morning guys

658distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:52 am

Cure

Cure

You're saying I'm suddenly throwing suspicion on you when I've been supporting you all game, but you are also trying to discredit me and tell people not to trust me when you have been 100% supporting me up until this point.

Where is the lie

TET JUST ADMITTED HE FLIPS MAF EVERY TIME HE DEFENDS HIMSELF LIKE THAT. IN HIS OWN WORDS. TET PLZ.

Edit: autocorrect why

659distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:10 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:You're saying I'm suddenly throwing suspicion on you when I've been supporting you all game, but you are also trying to discredit me and tell people not to trust me when you have been 100% supporting me up until this point.

Where is the lie

TET JUST ADMITTED HE FLIPS MAF EVERY TIME HE DEFENDS HIMSELF LIKE THAT. IN HIS OWN WORDS. TET PLZ.

Edit: autocorrect why

Everyone look.

Local girl tries her best to convince everyone that someone defending their position after saying 'Yeah sure the reasoning is sound. Kill me' is somehow more scummy than herself discrediting the person's town flip BEFORE THEY ARE EVEN DEAD.

Literally no matter what I say, you are not going to be ok with it. I literally said in my first statement to kill me because the reasoning is sound and I am objectively the best choice right now. There is zero self preservation here and I'm accepting of the fact that I can do good after I die so I am taking advantage of it. There is literally, virtually, zero maf reason to do that and you are still trying to discredit the possibility. You are making yourself look worse and worse every single time you post so why don't you just accept the fact I'm giving people to think about after I flip town, that isn't scummy, and then stop moving your mouth so much.

Yes. When I defend myself a lot I am usually maf because I generally do not have to defend myself when I'm town. Most people don't you big dummy.

Yes I'm telling everyone to look at what you're saying and consider if they want to trust you or not because, objectively, I'm about to die and flip town. I am informing town of that inevitability and telling them to do good with that information. You are literally shitting all over every single piece of good I am trying to do with flimsy reasoning like "HE'S -ALWAYS- LIKE THIS GUYS" when you were the one whining about not holding somebody to previous game's standards when Tiki was FoSing you.

Up until this point I have been 100% defending you. Keywords up until this point. Before now you weren't literally acting like the scummiest thing on the planet by trying to HAMMER HOME someone is a miller, and a bodyguard, and some kind of scary transformation role before they even die to learn if you were right about the maf flip or not.

You're either maf or you're so hellbent on being right that you will literally not even wait and see how I flip before you decide what combination of three things I am and that is ridiculous.

I am not trying to dissuade people from killing me. I am trying to give people to work off of and consider after I am dead. Mafia gains nothing from that kind of gameplay. And that is objectively true.

660distortion [D4-N6] - Page 44 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:14 am

Cure

Cure

IM MOVING MY MOUTH SO MUCH WHEN YOURE THE ONE WRITING 1000 WORDS TELLING ME TO SHUT UP? I'll fite u nerd u wanna go???!

Listen. I'm still like half defending you whereas everyone else is more convinced that you're mafia You're not grumping at ezz. WHY ARE YOU FIXATING ON ME IN ALL OF THIS WHEN A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE SURE YOURE MAF AND DONT TRUST YOU AT ALL. WHY ME WHAT DID I DO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 47 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum