Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 51]

511distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:39 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

katze wrote:I'm not sure if it's because of role related reasons or if it's like this for everybody. But every item that I've found doesn't tell me what it does... There's a description of what it is in a nice flavor format, but otherwise doesn't tell me anything else. Is that normal?
I've gotten minimal information as well. It's possible depending on item/alignment/role you might get different flavor but I haven't seen it so it's pure speculation on my part.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

512distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:40 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Yeah, I got your info, katze, and compared and all, I'm just curious about a little something. Thank you both for replying!

513distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:41 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I guess that's a no on the surveillance cameras then

514distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:44 pm

katze

katze

Sorry, no gerry, I haven't seen any security cameras anywhere.

515distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:45 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

I don't recall any cameras myself so I can't help with that.

I'm going to bed. I've shared a lot of thoughts already in my infodump previous phase if anyone bothered to read it. Based on their actions I think we can guess that mafia can choose their kills without it always being location based (high seraph was one of the people who brought up the theory and he was mafia) because they chose to kill me when I deliberately decided to say something that put me at risk of getting killed. Just looking at how deo was also killed the following night and combine this with voting pattern data we have for Gerry, She-Ra and plot's lynch... we have a good chance of lynching mafia.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

516distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:48 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

Yeah I don't particularly recall seeing any security cameras either. Maybe it's because you're wanted person.

517distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:57 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Mr. Gerbear wrote:I guess that's a no on the surveillance cameras then

The security cameras have been destroyed. If you return to that area, all the surveillance camera flavor has been replaced by police officer flavor!

I haven't been to dusty bookshelf location yet.

I can confirm I received a message from Katze. I've been getting a lot of messages in general (I received five last phase) and haven't really been saying anything about them in thread unless people wanted me to pass on information to the thread. Otherwise I have been forwarding information from those messages on to other people through messages. Please let me know if you'd like me to talk about anything in the messages I've received. ;v;

518distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sorry, Ger. But yeah, no cameras that I've seen.

My one item strongly hints at what it would do, but all in flavor text.

519distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:03 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

tbh neither of the items ive gotten have given me any clue about what they did.

I do wanna note that one item i used on lucas was ineffective. I wonder if that's the item it was or if it was because lucas was mafia...?

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

520distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:08 pm

katze

katze

Alca you can reply vaguely, but do you have any thoughts on the message I sent you? Cus I'm not sure on what to do about it... If anything, really.

521distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

To the mystery person who sent me the message about the item, yes that was the item i had too! :o i also didn't know it would stun things because the flavor wasn't obvious, i'm glad it wasn't just me!

i was at the dusty bookshelves area but i only stayed there a little bit and then i left! I don't know if i can help you and i kinda already sent my message this phase and it got important info someone told me to pass on, but if there's something i can help you with just let me know! ^w^

522distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:18 pm

alcasync

alcasync

katze wrote:Alca you can reply vaguely, but do you have any thoughts on the message I sent you? Cus I'm not sure on what to do about it... If anything, really.

I haven't heard anything about that.

I agree with Ardonye's post that kills don't seem to be location-based, if that helps. ;v;

523distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:23 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

alcasync wrote:
katze wrote:Alca you can reply vaguely, but do you have any thoughts on the message I sent you? Cus I'm not sure on what to do about it... If anything, really.

I haven't heard anything about that.

I agree with Ardonye's post that kills don't seem to be location-based, if that helps. ;v;

Maybe not.
Though, from what I just found, how a person dies can affect what you find at a certain spot.

524distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:33 pm

katze

katze

Tiki The Troll wrote:Though, from what I just found, how a person dies can affect what you find at a certain spot.
distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 RDJ_Woah

I dunno why that freaks me out, but it does.

525distortion [D4-N6] - Page 35 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:35 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Heh. Sorry, Katze. I'll explain more...
...after curfew.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 43 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum