Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 51]

271distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

In response to tiki and cure: I actually have been a lot more absent this game than I usually am. I've never played a game this active plus I've got a lot more time off class at the moment (which means more prep time at home) and it has meant that I have barely been able to keep up with spec let alone contribute. Had I known it would line up like this I wouldn't have put my name down at all but I'm doing the best I can.

Thank you for the clarification re: dran, I've got nothing else to offer rn though.

Fuk u page top now everyone will see my lame excuses

272distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:08 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

wow tiny way to go

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

273distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:14 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

katze wrote:So Tiki hasn't found any items despite having searched and finding information. Who else hasn't found items at all? I'd really like everyone to speak up about this, please.

I've literally not found a single item yet despite being in locations where people have found items. I think there's a limited pool to work with or maybe more items drop daily. I don't know. The only item-related business I've had going for me has been through PMs.

274distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:23 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm only here on a lunch break and I don't have long, but I saw some questions about my role, which I figure I'd have to explain at some point anyway. ;v; The following has been okayed by the hosts!

My character comes from a bit of a rough background. They were raised by their grandparents, and when they found out their grandparents were lying about what happened to their parents, they lashed out and rebelled, and ended up in the police system due to that behavior. The grandparents were killed by the serial killers/mafia, so my character never got resolution.

I don't think my character is involved in any way in the murder of their grandparents, because there seemed to be a lot of love between them and their grandparents even though my character was lashing out. Grandma in particular seemed to care a lot and was always telling my character to come home. ;v;

275distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:30 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

T3tsuya wrote:
I think you're likely maf. I think everything rolls into place very nicely if you're maf, and the fact that you are lynchproof on top of it gives more weight to that assumption.
That's why I ask. Because I'm not and I'm kinda hoping town has a plan for what to do when I die and things don't roll into place nicely...

T3tsuya wrote:If She-Ra is not maf, I am immediately going to turn to Gerry again unless something big comes up to further suggest that Alca is the lying miller. My suspicions on Tiki will be a lot lighter, and I will literally not change my position on Chinomi. Short-term, that's where I'd be at myself if the mayor is town.
I like this plan. This is fine by me.

T3tsuya wrote:Either way She-Ra flips, it gives some direction on where to go next. And that's why I'm advocating the use of a gun to SHOOT HER IN THE FACE.

I like this plan less. But I get your reasoning so carry on I guess. I still hope I don't die though. I want to explore more.

Cure wrote:
Who are your top two? Who are you suspicious of? What's making you suspicious of them? "I have suspicions but I'm not confident in them" is not as helpful as "I am suspicious of "

Sorry I thought I'd been pretty clear since i've been mentioning it a lot but my top tow rn are Gerry and Chinomi. Chinomi because vibes, looking through her posts and finding them cryptic and suspicious, her inactivity and tone of posts (which I think T3t also described), plus the quote about worrying that someone could be maf and not know it which was cryptic and may have been idle wondering but I still can't believe it didn't get more attention. Idk, I have vibes on chi.

Gerry for claiming miller and claiming that his role didn't change after death, which I think could be an attempt at cover in case he dies again, and also vibes early on and clues around town matching his description - which does actually work super well with a potential miller role which makes me a bit unsure. But Gerry has vibed generally more suspicious to me than Alca and I'm inclined to suspect one of them since they claim the same ability.

Reasons I'm unsure: I don't like to go just on vibes, and the miller claim still seems like it could still be true, even if Gerry was gunning at me.

Also, re: Katze - I haven't picked anything up! I've only been to two places and I did not fully explore the first. (There were three things to do there and I did two of them before leaving for somewhere else).

276distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:32 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Urgh. I really shouldn't be second guessing myself. But, it's also weird how the ONLY definitive evidence we've found so far has pointed to Gerry.

I kind of wonder if he and Alca are somehow linked. Like, maybe Alca's role let's her know there's a miller, because her character is the one who framed the hoodie teen?

Augh. It so obviously points to Gerry, in a game with very anti-Town rules where we are supposed to be investigating Mafia through the very channels we've found evidence against him with... But then the only info we've definitely gleaned is against the one guy who has been claiming all game he's been set up.

This whole situation sucks.

I was actually feeling better about Alca too, given she's apparently having a rough go off things in the real world (which would explain why she's played differently), and Crypsis is an adorable newbie who is good friends with Alca (which would explain her vouching for her like she did).

Stupid, over-thinking brain...

Ninja'd by Alca. I can see that cover story making sense for a miller, too.

I hate everything.

277distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:50 pm

Five

Five

Lucas, did you send me a super short message or one that was a few lines long?

Anyway, I don't think it's out of the question for town to have a lynchproof in this game, but something about the way She-Ra hinted at it struck me as odd? I can understand if she just didn't want to say too much, though. But if pretty much all of us have passive roles, and there are something like 16 or 17 town, I would kind of expect a lynchproof. There are... only so many passive roles in existence. I'm wondering if there aren't duplicates, in fact.

Also, a lot of the problems I'm having being active this game are due to its sheer size. This happens with me toward the beginning of games and for a while in big ones, like in lit maf when I was just starting to hit my stride and then got killed. RIP.

278distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:55 pm

Crypsis

Crypsis

heyyy i have a question! owo)a

if Mr. Gerbear ends up as actually town, what happened to the night kill on N1?

279distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

It could have been like the NK on N0. We're still working off the assumption that NKs have to line up with locations.

280distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:04 pm

Five

Five

To me this feels like a kind of silly assumption when items seem to have no such stipulation. I really don't know, though, there could be something funny going on.

281distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah. The game is weird.
...Also, see the request I had for you (and Ezz) earlier, Five?

282distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:14 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm pretty sure the no N0 death was a game mechanic, since the flavor hinted ahead of time that there might not be a kill on N0.

N0 flavor wrote:No one has to die tonight.

If you play your cards right, no one has to die at all.

I'm curious what that last line means because we've clearly failed whatever it is that makes it so nobody dies at all. ;v;

(Also I have to go now but I'll be back after rollover!)

283distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:17 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm. All good points, Alca.

284distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:19 pm

katze

katze

Hmmmmmmmmm....

285distortion [D4-N6] - Page 19 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:19 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Hmm?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 35 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum