Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 51]

256distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:20 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

She-Ra wrote:T3t in particular seems to be pretty quick to jump guns and make lists of suspects that I don't really always understand why he thinks they're suspicious BUT I've never played with T3t before and idk if maybe that is just his style and I wouldn't have wanted to waste a lynch on him since he's been helpful. Plus if T3t was maf then that puts a spin on Cure since they're practically conspiring in thread and have been all game and I feel like maf would not band together so obviously.

Chinomi is still not off my list of suspicious characters.

Atm I'm feeling pretty okay about Hayley, Five, Ezz, Lucas, Cure and I think probably Samiya too.

I really don't think you guys should jump the gun on this shooting me thing. (Pun courtesy of Hayley.) We're down quite a few town. Anyway, read my rollover flair you guys. This is the town's chance to save itself from accidentally blowing itself up in a panic.

It's Day 4, there are no dead mafia, and there has effectively been a town killed for every phase they could be due to everyone going Young Guns up in here. If that's not time for some lists I don't know when it is. All lists are prone to people disagreeing, especially if you're on them. So I don't expect a universal adoptance of my suspicions which is why I said

Tet wrote:I frankly do not care if anyone agrees with me at this point but I'm sure it's not a huge stretch to say flat out there are not two town millers and from where I'm looking, Gerry was totally correct.

I think you're suspicious because you don't DIE WHEN YOU ARE KILLED. I thought you were suspicious pretty early on with your lack of activity which is why I voted you then but at the same time I conceded that Gerry was a strong pick. But given how the situation evolved, your lack of dying which is pretty traditionally a mafia ability, and your statement after you failed to die, you haven't exactly moved from your position of "Best able to make sense of this nonsense with their death".

Alca is suspicious to me because her and Gerry both (as much as they can in thread) claim millers. I don't believe there are two town millers in the game and so far Gerry has been literally, actually, factually the only person to provide any statement this entire goddamn game that has lead somewhere promising. If you do flip town after you finally do die, I might change my stance on this and throw Gerry into a vat of acid again.

Chinomi is suspicious to me because she's basically contributed nothing while saying a lot of more nothing this entire game (No offense Chinomi) and voted NL when we were finally getting somewhere. Her only vote the entire game that stuck was an inconsequential activity vote on Lucas. It just feels off to me and it should for you too.

Tiki is suspicious to me because Tiki started into a page long rant over how Cure is suspicious at the -exact- moment it became apparent we were lynching Sha-Ra over Gerry. To me, Cure is absolutely town because she's been an open book with every single action she's taken so far. Even without having that open information to town taken into account she's been pushing anti-maf discussion very hard and there's better objective choices. It was a very, very out of place rant in my eyes and seems pretty in line with how MafTiki acts. Sort of. As much as we can barely read Tiki on any side of the fence when it comes to his alignment. This is another one that is suspicious on the basis She-Ra flips maf.

Five is suspicious to me because gut feeling. That is literally it. I'm eyeballin u 5.

None of this is me jumping the gun, and none of my suspicions are me leading for a witch hunt against all parties on it. Every single vote I ever make is going to be based on what's best going to help Town in the current environment and so far that's been trying to get you killed to see how you bleed. If anyone is going to be sideeyeing me based on speculating on my own suspicions, I'm going to have to ask you to explain to me why open discussion is suspect.

257distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:24 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I was in both of Tiny's games. Like Chi and Ezz, she's hit pretty hard by time zones (in this case, playing from Australia). She tends to be active in spurts, and fairly conservative with her roles, as she's been feeling out the game.

Nothing has really read as that different from those two games, where she was Town both times. Doesn't mean she IS Town, I'm just not really noticing any discrepancies.

258distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:31 am

katze

katze

Ninfia wrote:quick question for katze

does nickleback mean anything to you?
Besides they're an awful band? Not really.

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Hqdefault

also ezz i'm really disappointed in you. you didn't hold up your half of the agreement. where's my message you promised me? I agreed to you in thread. //sadface

Edit: Actually we didn't get movements, did we? Did we always not get movements at the end of day phases?

259distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:49 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I agree with Tiki re: tiny. I have a reason I don't want to disclose quite yet for thinking Tiny is town, but its not meta or role related, for clarity's sake.

at this point I'm willing to believe that tet, tiki, and tiny are town based on my own observations. I'm leaning more town on ezz and lucas.

I agree with the idea that one of alca and gerry are maf, and tbh I'm more inclined towards gerry being maf at this point. he makes a decent point about how closely flavour and character are tied in this game but I dunno. I could see him over alca at this point.

I'd be willing to vote for chi next day phase for reasons that have already been outlined by other players already. I kind of agree with tet on the gut feeling on five, she seems to have been kinda quiet so far, but I'm not sure I'd vote for her at this point. not without more stuff to go on.

re: She-ra, I don't think lynchproof immediately means maf in this game. idk tho man I can't stop anyone with a gun from shooting her so.

@Katze: huh. interesting. I guess we'll see what happens then.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

260distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:04 pm

katze

katze

nvm the forum was just being mean to me. i got everything i was supposed to. I also found something last nigh as well. A broken piece of something like what I assume lucas found a while back.

@lucas wanna come together and see if we found the same things or different things? can we do that or is it against the rules?

@ezz I got your message and everything seems the same to me except like one thing. And i think it's because of my role so I don't feel safe saying anything about it, yet. Just in case. She-Ra did mention the NPC. And @She-Ra since you didn't die, a good way to help prove yourself is to see if any more NPCs are nice to you. If you want to help. Can you get in the area with the rude NPC?

261distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:18 pm

Cure

Cure

Katze, you found the same piece Lucas has.

... lmao i think i know the entire map and literally where everyone is now

262distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:26 pm

katze

katze

Oh okay well in that case i'm curious how some people have explored so much and never found anything? Also I guess that means that there isn't a second piece to this piece.

263distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:29 pm

Cure

Cure

katze wrote:Oh okay well in that case i'm curious how some people have explored so much and never found anything? Also I guess that means that there isn't a second piece to this piece.

This. This has really been bothering me. There's a couple items in each area it seems (or at least ONE), and I don't see how some people (if they've been moving every phase) have not found ANYTHING. Unless they're literally just jumping from area to area and not looking around, but I know a few have said they've been thoroughly checking their locations. There's items everywhere. How have you not found any.

264distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:33 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

T3tsuya wrote:
I think you're suspicious because you don't DIE WHEN YOU ARE KILLED. I thought you were suspicious pretty early on with your lack of activity which is why I voted you then but at the same time I conceded that Gerry was a strong pick. But given how the situation evolved, your lack of dying which is pretty traditionally a mafia ability, and your statement after you failed to die, you haven't exactly moved from your position of "Best able to make sense of this nonsense with their death".

Man, what can I say? Yes I had a lynchproof, clearly. I have been saying all game that all you'd find out about me from lynching me would be a factoid about my role, and that my passive ability made a lot of sense considering my role, so with rollover flair I'm betting everyone gets that my role is #confirmed by now. A lot of other people have been inactive, at least I came in here and tried to be open? :( I don't think my role in particular should be triggering "lynchproof = mafia" vibes without question in a game like this. I think it's a very appropriate ability for the role and if I were you I'd concede that the role could easily go either way; corruption or genuinely not wanting everyone in town to die, because WELL, YOU KNOW. you know?

T3tsuya wrote:Alca is suspicious to me because her and Gerry both (as much as they can in thread) claim millers. I don't believe there are two town millers in the game and so far Gerry has been literally, actually, factually the only person to provide any statement this entire goddamn game that has lead somewhere promising. If you do flip town after you finally do die, I might change my stance on this and throw Gerry into a vat of acid again.

It does seem smart to suspect either/both Alca and Gerry since they claim the same thing. So cool, when I flip town, you do that.

T3tsuya wrote:Chinomi is suspicious to me because she's basically contributed nothing while saying a lot of more nothing this entire game (No offense Chinomi) and voted NL when we were finally getting somewhere. Her only vote the entire game that stuck was an inconsequential activity vote on Lucas. It just feels off to me and it should for you too.

Yes. We agree here. Completely this.

T3tsuya wrote:Tiki is suspicious to me because Tiki started into a page long rant over how Cure is suspicious at the -exact- moment it became apparent we were lynching Sha-Ra over Gerry. To me, Cure is absolutely town because she's been an open book with every single action she's taken so far. Even without having that open information to town taken into account she's been pushing anti-maf discussion very hard and there's better objective choices. It was a very, very out of place rant in my eyes and seems pretty in line with how MafTiki acts. Sort of. As much as we can barely read Tiki on any side of the fence when it comes to his alignment. This is another one that is suspicious on the basis She-Ra flips maf.

Tiki doesn't vibe suspicious for me at all. This seems just very... tiki and I think he may actually have a couple good points. I've only seen him be maf once though I think, and it was for like two seconds. Which leads me to believe he's very obvious when maf, but who knows.

And I have nothing against open discussion! I just feel like in a game this big with so many kinda inactive folk, that at least one of the more vocal players is likely maf and you vibe me more than some? It's loose, I'll grant you that, and you definitely aren't at the top of my list since you have been pretty helpful. Still, it happens.

Also I have to ask, what it is it gonna mean to you when I flip town? Other than throwing Gerry in a vat, I guess. I mean, I kind of think this would be a helpful angle to look at since I know I'm town but I'm not super confident in my suspicions, even in my top two.

265distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:44 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

She-Ra wrote:Also I have to ask, what it is it gonna mean to you when I flip town? Other than throwing Gerry in a vat, I guess. I mean, I kind of think this would be a helpful angle to look at since I know I'm town but I'm not super confident in my suspicions, even in my top two.

This is kind of the big point I'm trying to make. I think you're likely maf. I think everything rolls into place very nicely if you're maf, and the fact that you are lynchproof on top of it gives more weight to that assumption. I'm not saying you 100% are because if you are, you're doing a good job explaining it away. I'm saying that I think you are and based on everyone else's interactions and speculations about you specifically, we stand a lot to gain killing you and seeing what you really are. Because that is virtually the only way we can know for certain in this game. To be perfectly honest you could have been completely silent this entire game and based on everyone's interactions with you I would have still come to the same conclusion.

If She-Ra is not maf, I am immediately going to turn to Gerry again unless something big comes up to further suggest that Alca is the lying miller. My suspicions on Tiki will be a lot lighter, and I will literally not change my position on Chinomi. Short-term, that's where I'd be at myself if the mayor is town. Either way She-Ra flips, it gives some direction on where to go next. And that's why I'm advocating the use of a gun to SHOOT HER IN THE FACE.

266distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Yeah, I've still not found a single item. Mostly just info everyone else found prior to me making that same discovery.

I'm still convinced Gerry is Maf with what I've found. I mean, okay. I can see the logic of having a framed character getting evidence planted against them. But so far, other than "The mayor is kind of a jerk," the only direct info we've found on anybody has been on Gerry, and in two different locations. I guess the question is, would the hosts only plant info against a miller, and not the Mafia? Because the point of all the searching seems to be gathering info against the Mafia and getting items. And one of the places with info against Gerry was a total dead end of nothing until something that hurt Town happened in thread.

It just really seems like that would be doubling down on a Town that's already down, esp with no ratio, limitations on claims, etc. And if Alca is also a miller, why have we not found any such incriminating information on her yet?

267distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:46 pm

Cure

Cure

She-Ra wrote:
Also I have to ask, what it is it gonna mean to you when I flip town? Other than throwing Gerry in a vat, I guess. I mean, I kind of think this would be a helpful angle to look at since I know I'm town but I'm not super confident in my suspicions, even in my top two.

Who are your top two? Who are you suspicious of? What's making you suspicious of them? "I have suspicions but I'm not confident in them" is not as helpful as "I am suspicious of <these people>"

Tet likes killing people to learn information. Even if they're town. He'll kill a controversial town member simply to use their alignment flip to learn information about the other players. It's not so much about you, specifically, She-Ra, as it is there's been a lot of discussion about you and when you die and we know your alignment we'll know more about other players based on how they argued for/against you. He does this a lot.

Scowls at Twitch Mafia.

Last edited by Cure on Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

268distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:50 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

It's literally in my character description that there's wanted signs about me everywhere which is strange because I didn't even get a full description of myself. Tiki's right tho... if alca is also some sort of a miller, what kind of in-story explanation could there be for that.

269distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:54 pm

Cure

Cure

Tbh, I'm going to be pretty frustrated if the only flavor clues pointing to a suspect are literally pointing to a town miller because a lot of the mechanics of this game are already extremely unhelpful to town.

270distortion [D4-N6] - Page 18 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:56 pm

katze

katze

So Tiki hasn't found any items despite having searched and finding information. Who else hasn't found items at all? I'd really like everyone to speak up about this, please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 34 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum