Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 51]

136distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:20 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

Mr. Gerbear I
plotstickers I
deo I
She-Ra IV
chinomi I

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 ZT4k8rL

Mr. Gerbear vs alcasync
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
Cure vs plotstickers
chinomi vs Crypsis
Five vs deo
She-Ra vs chinomi
T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Mr. Alice vs no vote
ezzelin vs She-Ra
katze vs She-Ra
Sammiya vs She-Ra

Last edited by nautilus on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

137distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:24 pm

Cure

Cure

i can't believe i pagebottomed

138distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:26 pm

deo

deo

THE ONE DAY I WANT TO POST AND CRYWOLF DIES AND I CRIES

Crypsis wrote:So i'm like 10000000% sure that Mr. Gerbear and alca-nee are not on the same team so if you think that alca-nee and Cure-senpai are both mafia together then Cure-senpai telling someone to revive Mr. Gerbear doesn't even make sense! i still think alca-nee is town based on what I know about her and what she told me about past games as both mafia and town, but i guess it's just me saying it and nobody has to take my word for anything.
I mean, it does make kinda sense though? scapegoats and whatnot. I dont think cure is maf in the slightest (although the behavior arguements are e|: although I never pay deep attention to that stuff so idk lmao) but uh... I dont know where this "cure told someone to revive gerbear" stuff came from because then that brings katze into your point? and i also don't think katze is maf, but maybe i'm missing the point as per usual

139distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:34 pm

alcasync

alcasync

unvote

I'm only posting to say that I'm caught up in thread. Sorry if I sounded frustrated last night, but the forum was giving me a lot of trouble then, and it's giving me (and everyone else, I think!) a lot of trouble today.

I am not in a great mood right now and I don't want to try to speculate when I am upset. Since the day phase has been extended, I think I'll try to wait until tomorrow to speculate further. ;v; If anyone has any questions for me, though, please feel free to ask.

Umm, there's an irl reason why I don't do well on large mafia teams and I don't think I'm comfortable going into it in thread, but Saki knows about it and Kiyoko knows about it, and I imagine Cure and anyone else who has been on a large mafia team with me can probably guess, but I fully acknowledge that I'm less active when I'm mafia because I freeze up and don't know what to say, and ask my team to help me write my posts. This isn't really so much me trying to defend myself by saying, "I'm active this game so I'm not mafia" so much as acknowledging where Cure and Saki are coming from when they say the things they're saying. ;v;

@deo, who just ninja'd me. I think the point Saki was making was that it doesn't make sense for Mr. Gerbear and myself to be on the same team, no matter what the situation, as we appear to have the exact same anti-town role. Since Tiki's large post seemed to imply that Cure was both mafia with me and mafia with Mr. Gerbear at the same time, when Mr. Gerbear and I couldn't be mafia together, that's what Saki implied wasn't making sense.

140distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:40 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

HELLO FORUM. Nice to see it amongst the living again.

Alright, first off: Tomorrow I start school again. On tuesdays and thursdays my last class ends at 6:15pm PST so I might not be back in time for rollover on those days, and my phone REALLY hates the forum and is stubborn about loading it sometimes so I'm not sure how active I'll be on those days. (My first class is at 11:30 am, so I'll pretty much be there from probably 11:00 until my class ends.) (MW is easier on me since it's only from 9:30am (First class) until 3:15pm. Also, the wifi sucks ass at my school, so my laptop generally is a no-go there since it can't connect.

Alright. So. For now I'll tentatively Vote: She-ra but might change it. T3t is correct in saying we'll find out info if she's lynched.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

141distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:43 pm

deo

deo

oh okay i was thinking it was directed in a different way, thanks alca!!

142distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:46 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:I'm a little baffled that you've decided to draft up such a long post specifically to throw suspicion on me and Alca, when you haven't really contributed, if anythig, this game. I mean... you could easily be maf with Gerry and wanting us to NOT lynch Gerry again and get Alca (who has been heavily contributing to spec/location information) lynched and then get me lynched once she flips mafia if she is indeed a miller. See, it goes both ways.

Eh, I didn't draft it up to throw suspicion on you, just that there were some things that raised alarm bells, and I wanted to make it explicitly clear what I was trying to say. Also, I'm not trying to get votes off Gerry...My vote has not moved, and I'm still more inclined to vote him for evidence provided by game mechanics, than by hunches. =P

And eh, I know I've not contributed much. Had very little to contribute for the most part. Mechanics-wise, the only unique info I've gained I got last rollover. And I did try to pitch in with the whole Gerry lynch, try to get it sorted it, talk it out...it was mostly stuff that didn't really get discussed any further along by the vocal folks in this game, but eh. People did seemed to appreciate the effort, using the points as reason for their vote. For better or worse.

And wrong or not, that post damn sure well is a contribution! XD Took me two hours or more, all told, between back reading and typing.

But yes, I've said my bit, you gave an equally long rebuttal, eh, let's see what conclusions everyone can all draw from this. =D After all, what drove me back into writing that was, again, how we seemed to have a lot of posts in this game, but not really a lot of discussion. So, here. Something for us all to discuss. Something that, while not tied to game mechanics -- which haven't given us much -- does make inferences from player behavior -- our fallback for when the game itself isn't giving us much to work with.

It just happened that the inferences I could make fell on you. =P

Not gonna harp on it, though. I don't want this to be another episode of El Zorro vs The Cat. Just going to leave out there what I said (and hope I can remember a couple things I forgot, then remembered after the forum died, bah).

Also, Crypsis, makes sense with her thinking Alca can't lie, being a friend outside the forum. So I'll be leaving her out of anymore talk on this, at least for now.

Ninja'd: I hope you feel better soon, Alca. :(

143distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:17 pm

katze

katze

Cure wrote:

Regarding Katze. Katze messaged me saying she had an item that she was pretty sure would reveal information on dead players. She did not tell me what the item did, she did not tell me what the item was. She asked me if she should use it on Eleni or Gerry if he flipped mafia. I told her (also publicly in the thread, and with vague wording not to give away too much information to mafia) to use it on Gerry since he'd just flipped mafia and maybe we could learn more information. I had even less way of knowing what the item would do than she did, given that she told me literally nothing beyond "I have this thing, which person should I use it on?". She was the one who suggested using it on Gerry, I just told her which I thought was the better target.

However, the way she worded her post after it happened so it came across like "CURE TOLD ME TO DO THIS THING IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!" Does have me looking at her kind of funny because it's like she's trying to blame me for what happened when I couldn't have known it would revive gerry if she didn't.

My post
Cure wrote:@Katze - I think you should do the second thing rather than the first. I think it could potentially give us some useful information. Especially after the results we just had.

Her post
Katze wrote:I'M HERE I"M HERE>

Yes, i did the thing. Nowhere did it tell me it was going to revive someone. I thought it'd just tell me what they actually were. Like an investigation thing. I didn't know it was going to REVIVE THEM. It was the thing I asked you about, Raie.

Gerry being revived was my fault and it was an accident. I asked Raie if I should do a thing, she said yes, so I did. And now Gerry is alive.
YIKES
I wasn't trying to blame you for that. I even said it was my fault and it was an accident! I said exactly what happened.

As for being vague in my message to you about the item, I didn't know what info I could or could not say and i got confused by what Kiyo told me I could or could not say. And that was my fault also. I'm not blaming anybody for that. I took the blame for that.

As for what the item did, specifically, I told you everything that the description told me it would do. I didn't tell you flavor because I didn't know if I could at the time.

I asked if I should use the item on either eleni or wait to see how gerry flipped. And she said to use it on the second option because it'd give us  more information. Gerry was the second option. So that is what I did.

Anyway, I just wanted to clear that bit up for you cure and for anybody thrown off by it.

Edited for more clarity.

144distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Cure

Cure

@katze. It's mostly that people seem to be latching onto me giving you advice = me telling you to revive gerry when neither of us knew what the item would do and that is pretty scummy to me (that they're doing it).

145distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:54 pm

katze

katze

Oh, well in that case

STOP THAT.

146distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:54 pm

chinomi

chinomi

unvote

for the record that was just a random vote to see talk happen from you so no worries :> haha i actually have no idea whom to vote legitimately.

ALSO re: me being unhelpful HOW IS THIS ODD THIS IS ME LITERALLY EVERY GAME LOL. however, i will say that i know some shit and can be helpful but it involves outing someone as safe and i don't know how they feel about me saying it in thread. they're actually someone a lot of people are willing to vote for so i'm waiting until when they have a lot of votes on them before outing them as safe since i don't want the mafs knowing <o><o>

oh and hey how about that bloody bench guys

147distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:00 pm

katze

katze

chinomi wrote:i will say that i know some shit and can be helpful but it involves outing someone as safe and i don't know how they feel about me saying it in thread. they're actually someone a lot of people are willing to vote for so i'm waiting until when they have a lot of votes on them before outing them as safe since i don't want the mafs knowing

//tilts head

does it have something to do with their role? if it doesn't, then i'm confused

148distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:08 pm

chinomi

chinomi

idk it just makes them a more recognizable target, i feel.

they already know who they are - i've been sending messages to them. i'll reveal if they give me consent to do so. i think it's more important i do what they want rather than me just shout it out without thinking about the type of game they're trying to play.

i'm a very considerate and canadian player, eh

ETA: since you bolded stuff in my post and seem sort of lost on my logic: willing to vote =/= having lots of votes

149distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:14 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

TO BE QUITE HONEST.

Cure is playing unlike how Cure plays as town -or- maf.

And that can be explained as because we have sincerely and positively nothing to go off of. If anything I feel a bit weirder about Tiki calling such huge attention to it out of nowhere like that after we started on the "Gerry might be telling the truth. Maf might be different people" train.

Cure has been 100% forthcoming with information that would not benefit maf at all this entire game. Both in PMs and in game. Of all the people out there right now, Im not really ready to vote her off.

Not annihilating the possibility but I feel like if She-Ra flips maf I'd vote Tiki out for making a big huge thing about it as being more suspect due to the timing.

But then again I've put it out there that I've stopped giving a fuck this phase. COME ON MAF KILL ME ALREADY WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.

Also christ Chinomi we are really hurting for any direction right now. If you know something say it. GEEZ.

GEEEEEEEEEEEZ

150distortion [D4-N6] - Page 10 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:14 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Sammiya's school schedule post totally reminded me that school starts for me this week too lol oops. I have class Tuesdays from 10 to 10. Literally all day. But I have small breaks so I'll try my best to be here!!

Anyway. I just really really find it hard to believe that alcasync and I are the exact same role? Not sure what makes our roles different if we're actually both town but we'll see....... Arguments in favor of alca's town-ness have convinced me tho so unvote. If there's a difference between alca's and my role it means alca isn't just a simple miller. But honestly with a game this size? I wouldn't be surprised either way honestly.

Blargh this game is tough. If I die again at some point please leave me dead.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum