Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 51]

151distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:16 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

I'm getting sleepy and I need to get ready for tomorrow. (It's not even 10:30 yet...) I'll reread the She-ra posts after work. May I remember...

edit
distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Giphy

Last edited by plotstickers on Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Gif didn't load all the way when I saw it at first and now that I saw the whole thing, ehhhh.)

152distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:17 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

Mr. Gerbear I
plotstickers I
deo I
She-Ra IV
chinomi I

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 ZT4k8rL

Mr. Gerbear vs alcasync
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
Cure vs plotstickers
chinomi vs Crypsis
Five vs deo
She-Ra vs chinomi
T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Mr. Alice vs no vote
ezzelin vs She-Ra
katze vs She-Ra
Sammiya vs She-Ra

153distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:25 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:TO BE QUITE HONEST.

Cure is playing unlike how Cure plays as town -or- maf.

And that can be explained as because we have sincerely and positively nothing to go off of. If anything I feel a bit weirder about Tiki calling such huge attention to it out of nowhere like that after we started on the "Gerry might be telling the truth. Maf might be different people" train.

Thank you. This game is completely different from any game we have ever played before. Obviously I am going to approach it differently.

If I'm "less aggressive", it's because there isn't anything to be aggressive about.

154distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:39 pm

katze

katze

If it doesn't out their role, why are you scared of saying they're safe? Maf already know they're safe. I'm SO VERY CONFUSED by this line of logic... The only people that it's hurting is town. Why would you wait until they have a lot of people on them? Why would you do that? I"m so confused.

So confused.

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Giphy

155distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:46 pm

chinomi

chinomi

THE THING IS LIKE it's not gonna help us with what direction to go into, it's only going to tell us what to avoid and i honestly feel like i'm at no risk at getting NK'd any time soon LOL. To be honest, what I'd really like to hear from people on their thoughts on a bloody bench. For the record, I have not come across this bloody bench in any of my adventurous trails (yet) but dran mentioned it in a message and I'm intrigued if anyone knows more about it. The reason why I bring this up is because, unless I missed some talk about it when I was in skim mode, we've been talking quite a bit about shoes and socks in general/contrast to the bench and I feel like this may be a spot of some sort of importance? OR MAYBE NOT IDK OR MAYBE IT WAS ALREADY COVERED IN DETAIL AND THAT WAS MY "I AM DRUNK" OR "HOLY SHIT I HAVE NO TIME TODAY GOTTA SKIM READ THE FUCK OUT OF MAFIA RN" DAYS PLEASE HELP ME I AM BAD AT THIS GAME MERCY MERCY

Also, I missed this earlier:

ezzelin wrote:Right now, I'd be primarily willing to lynch anyone who hasn't been sending messages, sharing info and exploring. Chances are mafia are among those people, at least some of them, and worst case we will remove an unproductive townie. So my list would be something like: tiki < blaire < chinomi < plot = gerry = deo.

YO MAN i've literally been sending messages and exploring every single phase except the early phase end one. i'm actually quite active and sharing as much info as i possibly can that hasn't ALREADY been shared. i'm come across a lot of stuff and been sent quite a few messages, especially from dran and someone else but everything dran mentioned pretty much such as the socks etc etc has already been brought up. i did try to bring up as much as i knew before and am sharing what kind of messages i've been receiving, for the most part. the only one i'm holding back on until they give me the go ahead is the person i know is safe. or, well, provided they aren't lying to me, they're safe. but i have reasons to believe they're telling the truth, too ;w; ...

NINJA'D BY KATZE AND I JUST....
PLEASE..... READ....... MY POSTS LOL... i'm sorry i'm probably articulating poorly and that's why the reasoning isn't getting through and i apologize immensely, i'm quite bad at mafia fffffffsfsdsfs but i'll say it again in hopes of explaining better: i don't want to out them without their permission since it might mess up part of their game to be cleared in thread while they're not being voted on. if they're the main lynch target one day then of course i'll reveal whom they are, or if they give me permission to reveal them then i won't hesitate at all to reveal them. i'm honestly thinking of them and their game right now. and if that makes me an even worse player then so be it, i'd rather be considerate than anything else haha. and idk i've been in plenty of games where "blahblah is safe" "cool" >next day: "blahblah is dead" so................. it's definitely not exclusively positive to reveal unnecessarily............

156distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:49 pm

Cure

Cure

A lot of people have seen the bloody bench. It's where the "men's dress shoe footprints" are. I'm pretty sure a third of the thread has seen the bench. I have seen it.

157distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:50 pm

chinomi

chinomi

DAMN THAT'S A LOT OF PEOPLE i am not one of those 1/3 of people OK THANK YOU FOR THAT CLARIFICATION CURE <3 do we know anything else about the bench...

158distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:52 pm

Cure

Cure

The bench is where that string of numbers I posted that I am too lazy to go find is. There's... nothing much of interest about the bench beyond that and it is covered in blood and is kind of gross.

159distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:53 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

why is everyone like

in a whole other side of town

160distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:54 pm

chinomi

chinomi

i wanna see the gross bench.....................

@gerry: i just really love styrofoam planets ok

161distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:59 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

me too tho i have one half-painted... i need to get back to it..........

162distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:00 pm

chinomi

chinomi

pix plz

163distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:01 pm

deo

deo

tbh I think anything chinomi wants to say would be fine with me ;>

164distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:05 pm

chinomi

chinomi

deo is fuckin safe as fuck

165distortion [D4-N6] - Page 11 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:06 pm

chinomi

chinomi

OK I'M LIKE 98.9% SURE DEO IS TOWN AS LONG AS DEO DIDN'T LIE TO ME ABOUT A VERY SPECIFIC THING IN A MESSAGE TO ME

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 31 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum