Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 51]

166distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:06 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

chinomi wrote:pix plz

here u go. i need to learn how to paint like. mountainy textures and stuff.

why this pagetop

167distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:07 pm

nautilus

nautilus

VOTE TALLY

Mr. Gerbear I
plotstickers I
deo I
She-Ra IV
chinomi I

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 ZT4k8rL

Mr. Gerbear vs alcasync
alcasync vs Mr. Gerbear
Tiki the Troll vs Mr. Gerbear
Cure vs plotstickers
chinomi vs Crypsis
Five vs deo
She-Ra vs chinomi
T3tsuya vs She-Ra
Mr. Alice vs no vote
ezzelin vs She-Ra
katze vs She-Ra
Sammiya vs She-Ra

168distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:08 pm

chinomi

chinomi

gerry paints some very pretty balls

169distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:42 pm

chinomi

chinomi

vote: no vote

just in case JUST IN CASE

170distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:51 pm

katze

katze

idk it still confuses me. why would maf care if deo is safe. if anything it makes you, chi, look like more of an important target because somehow you know some kind of important information nobody else knows and why wouldn't maf end that before it got out of hand? deo hasn't done much this game in terms of thread stuff until lately where he had to come in and defend himself. now if he were someone who was really scummy, and people were wanting to vote him, a bandwagon could easily be made and mafia would jump on that and... I mean I understand not wanting to give off hints of a person's role. In case they were doctor or investigator or something.

am i missing something? I'm not joking here. someone help me understand.

171distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:59 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Nah, I'm with ya, katze. I would think saying "I have super secret info only I know, and it'll be a big benefit to Town" would just kinda make you a target. Then if you get taken out without shring, well, so much for that info.

172distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:03 am

chinomi

chinomi

ok i guess i'm just not explaining myself well lol i give up just disregard everything. i can't get my point across.

173distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:15 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

@chinomi
I did not know about you sending messages etc., I put you on my list of willing to vote for primarily because I pretty much remember only you being drunk or you not having time for mafia. I don't particularly remember you revealing any sort of helpful information up until now. (And even now it really depends on whether we believe you both or not.) As I said, I did only go off my memory when making that list though, so there's a possibility I missed something.

174distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:06 am

chinomi

chinomi

oh, no worries about putting me on your "to vote" list, i understand why - i was just trying to clear up some things in case you thought i wasn't sending messages or exploring ;w;!!! i've probably not been helpful at all tbh though i've been trying my best LOL BUT THAT'S THE WAY THE COOKIE CRUMBLES INNIT

175distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:06 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

ugh why is this happening. I have to backread a bit but if you all wanna lynch me... I guess... have fun with that?

y'all gonna be disappointed though.

176distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:08 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

OH LOOK I BACKREAD I HAVE QUOTES NOW.

heya.

T3tsuya wrote:Hi.
In a time when nobody knows what the hell to do, I think I'm going to throw my hat into the Plan A pool. I am gonna Vote: She-Ra in the absence of a better option. If she flips maf we directly know one person we can start to trust who we previously did not and then we can directly home in on some of the other people connected to the entire Gerry situation. If She-Ra flips town, someone immediately shoot Gerry in his maf face and we move on with our lives.

I'm not saying Gerry isn't possibly maf but I'm not sure what makes us so connected? Like I think there's still a possibility we're both town, and he really was a miller? But he's also still on my suspect list. IDK.

Mr. Gerbear wrote:u r a mystery katze

anyway

when i was put up for the lynch i kinda accepted it because my role really IS anti-town, AND there was no NK when I was stunned so i was like yo lynch me, i'm at peace with that, but please don't think it's over when i show up as maf because that's literally what i've been warning about since night 0. but people were still like. oh. he's totally maf. and i was just like wow ok really.

also i'm not specifically gunning for She-Ra myself??? why is that suddenly on me. i mentioned not trusting the mayor because of the conspiracy against my character. that's nothing conclusive. :V it's just highly likely that someone in a position of authority has been covering up for the murders or something.

Fwiw, if there is a conspiracy in this town on anyone... I am completely in the dark about it. Soz.

ezzelin wrote:
I'm gonna place a vote: she-ra because t3t brings a good point that her flip likely gives us the most information to work with.

Sammiya wrote:
Alright. So. For now I'll tentatively Vote: She-ra but might change it. T3t is correct in saying we'll find out info if she's lynched.

Y'all are gonna be so disappoint. I am pretty sure I'm like the least information-giving lynch we could pick. soz again.

I'm not inclined to change my vote right now because Chi is still vibing me the most suspicious. Like either she's a real confused townie or she's maf cause. just. vibes. and cryptic. and "I have info" and "it's not really a big info" and "I can't say" and also "I can't get my point across so I give up" and y u so wishy-washy and confusing me, chi??

chinomi wrote:i am wondering if it's possible, not for gerry, but for someone to be mafia but not know they're mafia... i can't say WHY i'm wondering this but something's been bugging me i guess

ummmmm????? i dislike this.

177distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:09 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, on the note of Chi, along with what She-Ra is saying...when Chi has info but is cryptic about it, acts frustrated, and doesn't share it openly, she tends to be Maf (see: Lit Maf). When she has info though, she tends to act on it, and share with the rest of the class (see: CCS Maf).

It could just be the nature of the game, but this DOES seem more in line with Mafia Chi.

As for you, She-Ra...well, with the opposing candidate being Town, with our news reporter saying it gfoes "all the way to the top" upon death (I'm thinking her passive was, something like "share discovered info in thread upon death"), and all the other flavor seeming to suggest the government is hiding something...if you're mayor, that's all pretty damning. Even more damning than the evidence against Gerry, arguably.

178distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:25 am

chinomi

chinomi

BEGINS CRYING IM FRUSTRATED BECAUSE I COULDNT GET MY POINT ACROSS IM FRUSTRATED AT MYSELF NOT ANYONE ELSE

I WAS OPEN ONCE I GOT CONSENT TO

WHAT DO PEOPLE WANT FROM ME ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚ ITS BED TIME OK ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

179distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:10 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Question @ hosts/anyone who might know - if a person dies will the message they sent that phase still get sent?

180distortion [D4-N6] - Page 12 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:12 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I'll reread your stuff when I get the chance Chi. I was also really tired when you started all your posting, so it may have just gone over my head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 31 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum