Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 51]

241distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:16 am

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

I got distracted by stuff, my apologies!

Uh. She-ra's lynch failing definitely feels off to me a bit, since lynchproof roles tend to be mafia roles in general.

I'm a bit tired out right now, but I at least caught up with the thread and, time permitting, will try to make another post tomorrow morning before school. (or, rather, since it's after midnight here later today I suppose...)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

242distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:36 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

Tiki The Troll wrote:I do wish she had answered Ezz's question. I know she couldn't say "I'm lynchproof," but, grumble...
The fact that she hasn't has me joining in the chorus
SHOOT HER

243distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:37 am

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

I'm getting flashbacks to revolutionary France

DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SING

244distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:40 am

Tinylightsflash

Tinylightsflash

I used my shot at a stupid time and should never be trusted with one again but shooting she-ra sounds like a good idea.

Also idk where I should go now if someone wants to suggest (via message) a place I should head for from the area with a bullet hole in the wall plz go ahead I want to be useful.

I also have a couple of items and no idea who I should give them to. Tet and cure seem legit but also contributed to drans' shooting which makes me feel eeeeeh since i still don't get how he could be seen as anything but town (especially since he was stunned when a kill went through). Ninfia was my other go to but that's literally just because we're besties and also she sent me a message early in the game. I don't want these items idek what I would do with them.

245distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:16 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Tiki The Troll wrote:Well, that explains a lot.

I do wish she had answered Ezz's question. I know she couldn't say "I'm lynchproof," but, grumble...

As for the sneakers, what I found mentioned prints from probably a teenager's sneakers by a crime scene. It wasn't wholly conclusive, but it did directly say "teenager."

Wait which question? Did I miss something?? o.o

And frick this game makes me look so bad. I did talk to the npc in my location but unfortunately I don't think she was more forthcoming with me than anyone else. Was told to look out for a teen in a hoodie with a fondness for coke. Which i think was info we already had and pointed to Gerry.

Since it looks like I'm gonna die, I really hope that the mafia needs more than one more town kill to win at this point...

246distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:56 am

high seraph

high seraph

I actually managed to dash through this thread and get some ideas about what is going on, but to be honest I couldn't really draw many conclusions, and I was done like 30 minutes too late to change my vote. A few things are bothering me, but I'll need to go over the thread a little more carefully before really bringing anything new up to the table...

For the time being, I wanna talk about myself and what I've been up to recently. I know that a lot of the recent discussion was directed at whether or not people had been acting or sending messages, and it's been generally considered anti-town to refrain from doing either (and I was kind of surprised by the number of people who said they weren't acting or moving or sending messages). Despite my low activity, I've managed to send an action and/or movement every phase; I think the only phase I didn't act at all was the short phase. Messages though, haven't been very consistent.

• I sent Katze the "welcome to hell" message on N0, because it's her first game in CryWolf and I wanted her to feel welcome and loved ;w;b!
  • I sent Raie a cryptic poem about The Woman With The White Umbrella that she completely brUSHED OFF as meaningless because she's a nerd
  • I sent Hayley a message with a clue about the instance where I saw the number 1916.
  • I sent Five a message, and I don't think I would be allowed to (or even interested in) elaborating its contents at the moment. What I'll say is that I don't know exactly how relevant to the game my message actually is, but that I sent it to Five because she seemed to be gathering a lot of information from other players and/or scenarios, and I thought she might have some useful insight.

These are all the messages I've sent so far -- I don't remember the exact phase I messaged Raie or Hayley and I don't feel like checking. These weren't incredibly useful for discussion, but it at least helped the three of us understand that we were all in the same area at the same time (which was further proven by each of us separately discovering the same set of footprints leading up to a missing piece of evidence). I also haven't been receiving many messages -- the best one I got came from Hayley, and she gave me a few tips about where to move next.

I don't think not sending messages is a necessarily anti-town thing btw? I know I've sent only a few messages, but that's just because I didn't have any relevant information. I was also kind of confused about the claiming rules for a pretty long time lmao #LucasCan'tReadRulez

Regarding night actions, I pressed the point that not all town actions are necessarily passive -- I have sent one night action during the game, and I targeted Raie on N3. Raie is one of the players I currently trust in this game, so interpret my choice of target however you like. At any rate, I can't tell whether my action had any real effect on her, and I would be really surprised if it did tbh.

Regarding the living players, I'm currently willing to trust Raie, Hayley and Five, as they've been extremely open about their info and helpful all-around. However, I know it'd be pretty absurd to think that mafia wouldn't try to seem open and helpful, so I'm also convinced that at least one of them is probably mafia. idk :-|a

247distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:30 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Okay, I see it now.

@ Ezz's question, I know it's too late but yeah I saw a lot of people saying "we'll learn the most from She-Ra's flip" and I reeeeaaaaalllly wanted to be like "but what if i don't tho." but I don't know that that would have been allowed so I tried to hint at it and if I'd seen your question definitely would have hinted heavier and I don't know who else's flip would give us information. Gerry is saying his ability is still on and so he'd still flip maf, but like that could so easily be a cover for the fact that he's just maf and always has been. I think there may be a maf member or two in the more AFK players but there are only a handful of loud players in this game and I wouldn't be surprised at all if one or more of them were maf and trying to steer things their way.

T3t in particular seems to be pretty quick to jump guns and make lists of suspects that I don't really always understand why he thinks they're suspicious BUT I've never played with T3t before and idk if maybe that is just his style and I wouldn't have wanted to waste a lynch on him since he's been helpful. Plus if T3t was maf then that puts a spin on Cure since they're practically conspiring in thread and have been all game and I feel like maf would not band together so obviously.

Chinomi is still not off my list of suspicious characters.

Atm I'm feeling pretty okay about Hayley, Five, Ezz, Lucas, Cure and I think probably Samiya too.

I really don't think you guys should jump the gun on this shooting me thing. (Pun courtesy of Hayley.) We're down quite a few town. Anyway, read my rollover flair you guys. This is the town's chance to save itself from accidentally blowing itself up in a panic.

248distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:42 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

way to steal my fucking pun shira wow.

tbh in my opinion, she-ra was pretty clear beforehand that she wouldn't be lynched, while still being within the fairly strict claiming rules. I know She-ra pppprrreeeetty well I would say after like five years of friendship and tbh I'm inclined to believe her at this point in time.

I'm at work so I don't have a lot of time, but I think we should be a little more careful about reading the flavour for this rollover before we... jump the gun. B(

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

249distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:44 am

She-Ra

She-Ra

Me and hayley at work right now making terrible puns like:

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Skeletor-and-hordak-laugh-o

250distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:47 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

quick question for katze

does nickleback mean anything to you?

251distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:44 am

chinomi

chinomi

japanese work culture is killing me slowly. at work, then enkai, then karaoke please murder meeeeeeeeee im so tired im actually 100% useless this phase because im fuuuuuucking exhausted, too exhausted to take everything in but i wanted to check in and say i am here helllllooooo! NOT TRYING THIS PHASE HAHA THIS PHASE I AM UNHELPFUL FOR SURE.

252distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:45 am

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

what did u sing chi

253distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:27 am

chinomi

chinomi

LITTLE TOOOOOOOOOWN ITS A QUIET VILLAGE EVRY DAYYYYYYYYYY LIKE THE ONE BEFOREEEEEEEEEEE LITTLE TOWNNNNNN FULL OF LITTLE PPL WAKING UUUUUUUP TO SAYYYYYYYYYYY

BONJOUR
BONJOUR

BON JOUR BONJOUR BONJOUR

254distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:42 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Looking back at the She-Ra votes, it was started by Tet, who had a vote on her when Gerry was lynched. So, not too suspicious there.

I was just looking back on it all, since, with that lynch getting pushed, it reminded me about that whole fear i had about Mafia just stalling. Because now we are on N4 without a single lynch (that stuck), along with four dead Town.

I'm going to have to get out the bear gif, aren't I?

Anyway...I didn't wanna bring it up again during the day, I didn't want it to be a further distraction while we tried to sort out She-Ra and Mr. Gerbear. But, now that we're in a night phase...

Five wrote:
Cure wrote:I... honestly don't have even the foggiest idea of who might be maifa.
This is... unlike you, Cure. Hmm.

ezzelin wrote:I've noticed the less aggressive behaviour from cure as well and wondered, but I've decided to just observe first, because barring that not being typical town!cure, she has been fairly helpful and pro-town so far.
(I also have an explanation that I assumed for the whole vouching deal, but I'll let people explain first - if they will - and see if it lines up with what I assumed.)

After that stupidly long post I wrote, Five and Ezz were who I wanted to hear from most. That first quote was written just before I got to typing (and after I dug into the archives), and the second was the last thing said before Forumotion died.

Just, if you guys have anything you'd want to say, I hope you can say it now (or after curfew), in the event you never get to say it again after this phase.

Ninja'd:
distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 QpS1jTl

255distortion [D4-N6] - Page 17 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:09 am

Cure

Cure

Tinylightsflash wrote:I also have a couple of items and no idea who I should give them to. Tet and cure seem legit but also contributed to drans' shooting which makes me feel eeeeeh since i still don't get how he could be seen as anything but town (especially since he was stunned when a kill went through). Ninfia was my other go to but that's literally just because we're besties and also she sent me a message early in the game. I don't want these items idek what I would do with them.

Being stunned when a kill goes though does not clear someone. There more than one mafia, and only one person sends in the kill.

I've never played mafia with you before, so I don't know how you acted in other games you played, but you are currently at the top of my suspect list, actually. You've been pretty mia, and not really contributing anything beyond agreeing with other people and shooting Rasei in the face.

Tiki let it go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 34 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum