Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 51]

226distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:11 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

angel★ wrote:gerry do you have siblings?

I don't know? I didn't even know I had parents until I died :V And according to that rollover, I was only survived by my parents.

unless you mean irl in which case yes i have five

227distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:16 pm

angel★

angel★

oh that's right i forgot the obituaries had family

hm interesting. i don't think gerry was the owner of the men's sneakers, then.

also five what's your opinion on digging things up?

228distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:18 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Shoot her.

229distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:20 pm

Cure

Cure

I agree with my brother. Shoot her.

230distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:22 pm

katze

katze

I agree x3

231distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:27 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Literally shoot her in the face and then shoot her again so she won't get up. Shoot the Mayor. Kill the Mayor. THIS TOWN IS DIRTY AND WE'RE GONNA CLEAN UP.

I would actually not be surprised if She-Ra being the mayor means that, flat out, we can't lynch her. There's obviously been a fair few guns just LAYING AROUND TOWN. WHO THE FUCK IS THAT IRRESPONSIBLE TO LEAVE LOADED WEAPONS ON THE FLOOR? That might mean, grand scheme, we are meant to shoot the mayor.

This means that I believe Gerry. Which means I don't believe Alca. Which means I now believe in a mafia comprised of Alca, She-Ra, and Chinomi with Tiki, Five, and a mysterious last person as possible outliers.

I frankly do not care if anyone agrees with me at this point but I'm sure it's not a huge stretch to say flat out there are not two town millers and from where I'm looking, Gerry was totally correct.

SHOOT HER IN THE FACE

232distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:28 pm

Cure

Cure

I don't think Alca is mafia and I don't trust Gerry. Gerry didn't really have any reason to want to lynch She-Ra over the rest of us, honestly.

233distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:32 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

T3tsuya wrote:I frankly do not care

T3tsuya wrote:
SHOOT HER IN THE FACE

234distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:34 pm

Cure

Cure

Shhhhhh.

235distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:40 pm

Five

Five

I told a certain someone something of great importance last phase. We can at least wait for that before we start throwing me on random lists, can't we?

I also found an NPC at my current location and I'm not sure how helpful they'll be but I'm going to talk to them. We'll see. YOLO.

236distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:51 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Five wrote:I told a certain someone something of great importance last phase. We can at least wait for that before we start throwing me on random lists, can't we?

I also found an NPC at my current location and I'm not sure how helpful they'll be but I'm going to talk to them. We'll see. YOLO.

• Everyone

• Also Five

Even if you were for some reason blown open as a huge suspect this phase, which I don't think will exactly happen, there are mayors to shoot and millers to lynch before you would be addressed. You have time to make your case and meet me in court in a few days.

237distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:00 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, that explains a lot.

I do wish she had answered Ezz's question. I know she couldn't say "I'm lynchproof," but, grumble...

As for the sneakers, what I found mentioned prints from probably a teenager's sneakers by a crime scene. It wasn't wholly conclusive, but it did directly say "teenager."

238distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:06 pm

alcasync

alcasync

T3tsuya wrote:I would actually not be surprised if She-Ra being the mayor means that, flat out, we can't lynch her.

I think She-Ra is probably just a 1xlynchproof, which I agree is more useful to mafia but has gone either way in the past. If, hypothetically, She-Ra is permanently unlynchable then she has to be town anyway, as if she were mafia that might leave town in a position where she is impossible to kill. Since I imagine the town win condition is "kill all mafia" (though the first post doesn't actually say), I don't think it would ever be a case that there would be a mafia member who is entirely immune to lynches.

As for the rest of your post, unless I misread chinomi's posts, chinomi recently cleared deo in thread, so you are going to have to take that into account with your list. I am guessing, though, that if you are FoSing me, then Cure didn't tell you much about what I told her. You are, however, welcome to lynch me next day phase. I think the only real way to settle this is for both me and Mr. Gerbear to die. Our survival is distracting town too much from considering other candidates.

I apologize for not voting. I haven't been having the best week. As a heads up, I will probably also be quiet for the remainder of this phase. ;v;

239distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:24 pm

Cure

Cure

I did tell him what you told me, but he's very stubborn once he has his mind set on something.

240distortion [D4-N6] - Page 16 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:57 pm

Five

Five

Digging things up? I dunno. If you put them back there's no harm done, right? And we need all the information we can get. I'm not exactly sure what it is you're asking me about, but I probably don't know any more than you do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 33 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum