Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 51]

496distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:00 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

oh on the subject of messages, i still haven't received any, if that helps!

also i voted for mr. gerbear super early that phase for reasons i've explained, but it was cuz i wanted to vote for someone before going off to work

497distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:01 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

BEST DOG.

498distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:20 am

alcasync

alcasync

In Saki's defense, I actually think her behavior this game is very similar to her behavior in Crossroads. In Crossroads, she gave as much information as she possibly could, but still followed the votes/reasoning of others (the only two votes she made were for no lynch and katagi judging from her comment history), and both were bandwagon votes. ;v;

In this game, she's doing the same thing. Giving as much information as she can, but letting others form conclusions from them and following those votes. A lot of the information she's been sharing has been through messages to myself, Cure, and one other person that I didn't get the name of, but the primary reason I think she's town is because of the nature of some of the items she told me how to find, and some of the items she was aware that I had. Between Saki, Cure, myself, and a few others, I've been able to locate nine items and am passing on the information to Ardonye, but if I die, Cure should have the same information and possibly more since I think more people have messaged her than me.

I kind of agree that both chinomi and plotstickers may have been town. I'm still interested in voting for Mr. Alice, and maybe Tinylightsflash. Tinylightsflash less due to outright suspicion, and more because if Tinylightsflash flips mafia, then that means that mafia knows how to get the gun.

499distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:37 am

alcasync

alcasync

Umm, and also sorry for double-posting but. If anyone has items they don't plan on doing anything interesting with, could someone use an item on chinomi and then maybe message me or Ardonye in the same phase about what they used (and sign your name, please)? I'd like to test a theory. I'm not sure if I recommend using protection or vigilante shots or anything, but if there's something where you don't know what it does, maybe test it on chinomi. ;v;

I know this sounds like a very odd request, but at the very least I don't think it should be harmful to anyone (unless the item someone chooses to test is a vig kill, and then it might be harmful to chinomi).

500distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:46 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, on the subject of items, I found my first one last night (I was stupidly happy). It's a good one, it sounds like, and I'm alerting Ardonye to it via message.

Also, I know Plot used an item last night phase (assuming all actions are item based). I just don't know what. :(

501distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:04 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

BOY THOSE VOTES LAST PHASE SURE WERE INTERESTING.

T3tsuya has nothing else to contribute as he has still not found a fucking item or a lead as to where they might have gone. T3tsuya apologizes for his frustration and complete inability to do ANYTHING OTHER THAN YELL AT PEOPLE. But then again that's kind of his trademark thing to do, yell at people.  You probably shouldn't have expected anything else out of him, he's basically made a career out of grilling people to get answers but this game doesn't have answers. Just questions. So he's kind of at a loss here, maybe cut him some slack this time around. The second he finds out a thing he's sure to get right back to it but at this point he's kind of discouraged, man. He hasn't had a good argument in awhile based on anything concrete.

502distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:33 am

Cure

Cure

There will be no slack-cutting for you or anyone else. But especially you.

503distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:05 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Hey uh has anybody else been somewhere with surveillance cameras I mean all the police seem to be gone but........ is someone watching

504distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:07 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 ZT4k8rL Player Archive D4 to ???
N0 - N3 Post
Current Ratio: ?-1 T, ? M

Day 4
Cure specs drandahl and Rasei were vig shots based on flavor [x]
alcasync agrees Ardonye was probably NK [x]
katze revived Mr. Gerbear with the intention of investigating him [x]
chinomi was sure one of the dead people (Ardonye, drandahl, Rasei) was town [x]
Cure feels mafia are casually AFK [x]
Mr. Gerbear trusts no one [x]
Mr. Gerbear never claimed investigating him would reveal he is town [x]
katze claimed the accidental Mr. Gerbear revival [x]
Tinylightsflash claims the vig shot on Rasei [x]
Sammiya claims the vig shot on drandahl [x]
Cure speculates on items post-death [x]
Tiki the Troll thinks we did good with Mr. Gerbear lynch [x]
Cure says there are more guns in play [x]
Mr. Gerbear is suspicious of how much trust there is going around [x]
Cure on why alcasync is more likely to be town miller [x]
Cure's vote list [x]
Tiki the Troll talks about Cure and alcasync's behaviors [x]
Cure responds to above post by Tiki the Troll [x]
chinomi knows something but doesn't want to out them [x]
Mr. Gerbear talks about roles being possibly same same but different [x]
chinomi vouches for deo [x]
Ninfia tells thread about stuff done [x]
Mr. Gerbear did not lose his role after revival [x]
Final Vote Lynch - She-Ra was not lynched

Day 4 Messages
Five was messaging drandahl all game [x]
Cure has mostly been messaging T3tsuya [x]
chinomi received messages from drandahl [x]
katze got a message from ezzelin [x]
Five received three messages [x]

Night 4
She-Ra repeats that lynch was illegal [x]
T3tsuya really wants the mayor shot [x]
high seraph says some stuff about messages, actions and who he trusts [x]
She-Ra talks about suspicions [x]
T3tsuya talks about suspicions [x]
katze wonders how some people have never found anything [x]
Cure brings up idea that mafia can't pick up items (note: don't forget high seraph had an item part though) [x]
alcasync has a theory about flavor found [x]

Night 4 Rollover
Cure was stunned.
deo was killed. (Unidentified)
high seraph was killed. (Mafia)
Ardonye was revived.

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 16-ahs-suprise-btch.w529.h352

POSTING THIS FOR NOW BECAUSE I'M PARANOID OF BROWSER CRASHING OR SOMETHING

ok here is the rest of it

Day 5
Ninfia claims the resurrection on Ardonye [x]
Sammiya speculates mafia might have a janitor [x]
Cure compiles high seraph's posts of note [x]
alcasync claims the vig shot on high seraph [x]
T3tsuya, Cure, katze think Mr. Alice is mafia [x]
Five votes Mr. Gerbear based on information from flavor and NPCs [x]
angelstar thinks she stunned Cure [x]
Cure points out NKs are on people who don't update their locations [x]
Ardonye text vomit on being targeted and talks about everyone currently alive [x]
alcasync points out stuff related to flavor [x]
ezzelin talks about suspicions [x]
Tiki the Troll suggests Rasei as a revival candidate [x]
Cure says ties don't matter [x]
chinomi being chinomi and made a claim of sorts too I guess [x]
Final Vote Tally - plotstickers was lynched (Town)

Day 5 Messages (sent N4)
Cure is getting memes every phase and was going to message high seraph [x]
Cure confirms she got a message about alcasync shooting someone [x]
Five has not received messages recently, but has been sending information [x]
chinomi has not received any messages [x]
katze received a message from Five [x] [x]
alcasync receiving item locations from Crypsis [x]
Cure's vote list [x]

Night 5
Tiki the Troll hints that plotstickers had some information [x]
katze compiled vote timestamps [x]
ezzelin points out there seems to be a pattern to the kills [x]
alcasync talks about items [x]
Tiki the Troll found their first item and we are all very proud [x]
Mr. Gerbear is worried about big brother [x]
NOTE TO SELF: last page updated is 34

Night 5 Messages
Ninfia received a message from Cure [x]
Mr. Alice still hasn't received any messages [x]
katze received a meme and sent a message [x]

Last edited by Ardonye on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

505distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

I really appreciate the effort put forth by our beloved Melon Dog.

506distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:29 pm

katze

katze

I'd like to go ahead and say I got a message last night and it was just a meme. I also sent Alca a message so i'm waiting for that to be confirmed.

507distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:33 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. everyone that has been in dusty metal bookshelves area, could you tell me when have you been there?

Last edited by ezzelin on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : replaced a word to convey what I wanted better)

508distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:34 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Actually, on that note, I've still received only two messages. One fairly early on that was, again, about Scobby Doo trivia, and a couple phases later I got one from Rasei (an excellent message, really, that I've taken upon myself to circulate in her stead, while adding some new finds).

509distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:36 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

ezzelin wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. everyone that has been in dusty metal bookshelves area, could you tell me when have you been there?
I was there until I told the thread I moved which is D2/N2 I think? I can't remember exactly

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

510distortion [D4-N6] - Page 34 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:37 pm

katze

katze

I'm not sure if it's because of role related reasons or if it's like this for everybody. But every item that I've found doesn't tell me what it does... There's a description of what it is in a nice flavor format, but otherwise doesn't tell me anything else. Is that normal?

I was in the dusty bookshelves area in the beginning of the game. Also Ezz, I don't remember if you saw or not, but while I didn't give you ALL THE DETAILS of the bookshelves area, I did give you details of what I thought you were talking about. And I'm fairly certain that I told you in thread that everything was the same as what you told me in your message save for that one line of text about someone getting crushed by a convenience store. That was the line that was different for me and I'd like to not explain why for role related reasons in case it's dangerous for myself.

Just like to reiterate that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 42 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum