Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 41 of 51]

601distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:56 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Seriously tho if anyone saw the posts before I edited them, as I said earlier it's not gonna break the game, and also people let things slip and it's totally fine. Nobody's in trouble or anything, dw about it, we chill. /thumbs up

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

602distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:57 pm

nautilus

nautilus

(whispers)

kiyoko's so cool. everyone tell her how cool she is

603distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:57 pm

Cure

Cure

Tbh, I think hosts should have low level mod powers in the round forum for their specific games (could even name the group Host, and just de-host them after their game is over) so they can edit posts and split threads. I'm not sure why they don't already. We make new sub-forums for each game anyway.

604distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:58 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Why can't everyone be good, not make the hosts have to do extra work? For shame.

Ninja'd by Kiyo! I SAW NOTHING

Ninja'd by Nautilus: Indeed, Kiyo is the coolest!

605distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:59 pm

chinomi

chinomi

HOSTS CAN WE GET ICE CREAM AFTER THE NEXT MURDER :O

606distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:02 pm

nautilus

nautilus

have you done your homework yet chi

607distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:02 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cure wrote:Tbh, I think hosts should have low level mod powers in the round forum for their specific games (could even name the group Host, and just de-host them after their game is over) so they can edit posts and split threads. I'm not sure why they don't already. We make new sub-forums for each game anyway.

If I can figure out how to separate out the permissions for mod powers, sure. As it stands, there are at least three different places I'd need to go to set that up (roles, users, boards) and I'm down for experimenting with this, just not in the middle of a game. Remind me when this game is over and we can test it out between rounds.

608distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:03 pm

chinomi

chinomi

................. y.....es?

609distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:11 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I actually figured out how to make a "host" role and stuff so that will probably actually become a thing after this round, but yeah again not gonna worry about it til after this game.

carry on, continue speculating and stuff

610distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:13 pm

nautilus

nautilus

@chi - we'll see. it hasn't been the same since our grocery-shopping dog got taken to the pound

kiyoko is a more effective mom than i am anyways

she is made of tougher material than i

611distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:19 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:@chi - we'll see. it hasn't been the same since our grocery-shopping dog got taken to the pound

THE DOG CAME BACK AND YOu'RE TALKING ABOUT HER LIKE SHE'S GONE.

612distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:24 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

T3tsuya wrote:
Cure wrote:vote: T3tsuya until he can tell me why he was visiting Alca the night she was targeted for a kill.

You said you've had no items all game. You couldn't have protected her.

What. What the hell I am STILL LOOKING FOR ITEMS. SO YOU'RE RIGHT, I COULDN'T HAVE PROTECTED HER.

THANKFULLY. I sent Alca a message last phase. She can literally attest to that herself. Even though I don't think message sending would show up as me visiting, I'd like to hear from her to see if she was sent other messages before we get into what is almost certainly going to be something really dumb.

I'm 99% certain messages do not count as visiting for reasons I cannot get into, so i don't really buy this even with alca getting a message. tbh, the fact that messages don't get delivered to dead people so you could put in anything you want and send in the kill and only claim that you sent a message.

T3tsuya wrote:
Phase rolls over. I'm still alive and it seems like the kill didn't stick. NOW. HERE'S THE TRICKY WORDING PART. LISTEN CAREFULLY.

I know why Katze died. Separately (not separately), due to the wording on it, I thought my ability triggered on a kill attempt and thought I was dead but it apparently also includes lynches so it's obvious to me now why I am alive.

I just cleared this up with the hosts and I am allowed to post this in this exact wording which might be able to be confirmed by Kiyo if anybody is curious. We have this weird case where I'm not sure if confirming it with a host is allowable because that would constitute host acceptance of an as of yet unveiled in-game mechanic so if the hosts can't confirm it, it's up to you to believe me or not. But I don't think you're going to find a better explanation of what just happened and what just happened was a failed lock in lynch of incorrect or fucking convenient information.

Discuss.

I'm not going to say this isn't potentially true but why in the name of god would there be a town role that redirects a lynch onto another player?

still backreading but I am not sure if I buy this claim at all and kind of don't at all lmao

edit: okay, a bodyguard sure BUT. NOT FOR A LYNCH??? IM CHECKING THE WIKI.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

613distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:31 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Ninfia wrote:

I'm not going to say this isn't potentially true but why in the name of god would there be a town role that redirects a lynch onto another player?

still backreading but I am not sure if I buy this claim at all and kind of don't at all lmao

edit: okay, a bodyguard sure BUT. NOT FOR A LYNCH??? IM CHECKING THE WIKI.

The reason why is this is a game where there is very likely 2 town millers.

Like I said, I reacted in thread as if it didn't work for a lynch because I was 100% convinced it didn't but I have been informed it did. Look into my series of events and consider what I was allowed to post by the mods.

If you don't buy it at all that's fine, present an alternative series of events and if everyone believes that more than my explanation, kill me and see how I flip.

But everyone should specifically take into account how the vote was on me and me alone before someone locked in the phase shift if it comes to that.

614distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:37 pm

Cure

Cure

Ninfia wrote:I'm 99% certain messages do not count as visiting for reasons I cannot get into, so i don't really buy this even with alca getting a message. tbh, the fact that messages don't get delivered to dead people so you could put in anything you want and send in the kill and only claim that you sent a message.

Would you be able to go into this in a message? That would be great.

tbh I'm not sure if I'm convinced Tet is town based on like 8 different things, but. shrugs. I don't think my vote was hasty or wrong or anything and if all the [item] does is show who someone is sending messages to and where their location is, that seems incredibly weak and not particularly useful. I almost feel like, since literally everyone sends messages, it'd ignore them. I... don't really see messages as "visiting" anyway, since you're like... texting or emailing or blah blah. Not really targeting a person. I'd think it'd just tell me where the person is if they didn't actually target someone, because knowing who they're messaging is kind of... not really useful to town. Mafia doesn't need to message mafia, and town has no reason to hide who they're messaging.

edit: however, I can absolutely see Town!Tet picking someone he saw as expendable as his meat shield, whereas Maf!Tet would be more likely to pick a strong player/active speculator/loud person.

Last edited by Cure on Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

615distortion [D4-N6] - Page 41 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:39 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

I used an item N5 and idk what it actually did lol but I'm pretty sure it wasn't whatever stopped the NK or did the stun

I don't see messages as "visits" either because messages are delivered anonymously. You only know who sent the message if it's signed. So........

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 41 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 46 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum