Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 51]

301distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:16 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:45 mins til bedtime. Sleep is important. Go to bed. Don't stay up til 4am reading Sherlock fanfiction when you have to get up for work at 8:30am. Don't do that. You'll regret it in the morning.

hit me up for fanfic recs tho

This sounds like the voice of experience and regret.

Performing my pagetop duty:
distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 MadjjHg

302distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:44 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

Tiki The Troll wrote:A thought occurs to me.
Let's assume She-Ra is telling the truth about getting access to different areas then the rest of us. Let's also assume Gerry is being truthful, and found evidence that his character was to squeamish to handle.

Perhaps there's a character who would be less easily disturbed who could glean more from it? Assuming we can sort out where Gerry found that.

I don't think I have access to different areas? Not so far. I had a different experience with one npc but it wasn't really helpful, and the other npc I thought might give me more info just gave the same info we already had about a teen in a hoody who may like diet coke.

But I have been wondering that too actually. Maybe some people can pick up things that others can't? Or the evidence Gerry found just wasn't a useable item so no point keeping it.

303distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:52 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

omg I've literally been talking about the girl being stalked since I found it but nobody ever commented on it

304distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:55 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Sorry, Gerry. To be fair, there's been a lot to keep up with.

I miss Ardoneye and her list. =(

305distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:57 pm

Cure

Cure

Wouldn't it be funny if mafia couldn't pick up items.

306distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:58 pm

Five

Five

If mafia can't pick up items they probably have active roles??? At least some??

307distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:00 pm

nautilus

nautilus

distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 0dZrth9

Dusk falls upon the town and its inhabitants, a blanket of darkness that seems to drape itself over everything in sight, consuming buildings in its wake.

This curfew brings a sense of control to a town that feels like a ship, tossing and turning in an endless sea. It gives a sense of security to those who feel like their lives are spinning out of control, a measure of normalcy to a town that is increasingly getting more abnormal by the day.

But in the end, the curfew is simply just a few lines of text and a number on a piece of paper, a law hastily passed by a government who could do nothing better.

What does it mean when an entire populace leverages their faith and centers their lives on nothing more than that?

308distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:03 pm

Cure

Cure

nautilus wrote:

But in the end, the curfew is simply just a few lines of text and a number on a piece of paper, a law hastily passed by a government who could do nothing better.

What does it mean when an entire populace leverages their faith and centers their lives on nothing more than that?

shoot them in the face

309distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:24 pm

Five

Five

Everyone go to bed. No more shooting until morning.

310distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:33 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

I haven't found any items. But I've only been in like, two locations, because I'm checking things out pretty thoroughly.

311distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:52 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll wrote:After that stupidly long post I wrote, Five and Ezz were who I wanted to hear from most. That first quote was written just before I got to typing (and after I dug into the archives), and the second was the last thing said before Forumotion died.

Just, if you guys have anything you'd want to say, I hope you can say it now (or after curfew), in the event you never get to say it again after this phase.

Ezz? Five? =(

Guess I'll just drop it...

Anyway, with curfew now in effect, I wanna say...if, for some reason, I get killed tonight, I humbly request a revive. I only have a hunch (one the hosts would not clarify for me), but if I'm right, bringing me back from the dead could be one of the best ways to actually learn something.

I can't say anymore than that (In fact, even anxious I might be saying too much, heh).

312distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:55 pm

She-Ra

She-Ra

"Go to bed" it's like eight pm I hate timezones. Also ur not my real mom.

313distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:07 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

If I had anything further to say about that, I would have already, Tiki. The same point I made the other day still stands. Not sure what exactly you expect.

314distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:12 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

ezzelin wrote:If I had anything further to say about that, I would have already, Tiki. The same point I made the other day still stands. Not sure what exactly you expect.

But...

ezzelin wrote:I've noticed the less aggressive behaviour from cure as well and wondered, but I've decided to just observe first, because barring that not being typical town!cure, she has been fairly helpful and pro-town so far.
(I also have an explanation that I assumed for the whole vouching deal, but I'll let people explain first - if they will - and see if it lines up with what I assumed.)

Emphasis mine.

I just looked at all your posts since then, and...I don't see anything about this? =(

315distortion [D4-N6] - Page 21 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:14 pm

Cure

Cure

:V Tiki wants other people to agree with him that I'm suspicious.

He also won't drop it even after a lot of people have pointed out that it's kind of odd.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 36 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum