Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

distortion [D4-N6]

+18
Crypsis
She-Ra
high seraph
ezzelin
plotstickers
Tiki The Troll
Sammiya
Tinylightsflash
katze
chinomi
angel★
Mr. Gerbear
alcasync
T3tsuya
Five
Cure
Kiyoko
nautilus
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 51]

571distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Well, just like last time, I'm entertaining company, so didn't send in my actions right away. Therefore, I did nothing.

Fantastic.

Oh, yeah, about the messages I received on tonight's first rollover:

For the first message, no, I don't think you'll be finding cans anywhere...though I'll be concerned if you do.

2nd message: no, my character does nothing with memes, dank or otherwise.

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

572distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:12 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Alright guys here's how it happened and I feel like if anything it might only make things a little more confusing but at the very least I am the only one with the answers for you and the fact I'm giving them to you might be enough to let you know things happened how I say they did.

Cure seems to have seen me visiting Alca. I sent Alca a letter, I still have no items and couldn't have acted on her in any other fashion unless I was the kill target. But I'm not, so you're going to have to believe me and Alca that I sent her a letter. For what it's worth, it's a really fruitless thing for me to send the kill and a letter to Alca at the same time unless it was part of a grand plan but what I'm about to explain to you will clear this up as a symphony of blunders instead of something nefarious.

So phase changes, Cure votes me due to what results she got. I don't strictly know what the results completely entail or if it can be explained by me sending a message or not, I'll let her clear that up. Important thing about this step is that she put a vote on me because of it. Phase then immediately rolls over locking in her vote on me. I think I'm dead as can be seen in the thread. From what this looks like to me, someone just tried to roll over the phase right as an advantageous vote was in.

Phase rolls over. I'm still alive and it seems like the kill didn't stick. NOW. HERE'S THE TRICKY WORDING PART. LISTEN CAREFULLY.

I know why Katze died. Separately (not separately), due to the wording on it, I thought my ability triggered on a kill attempt and thought I was dead but it apparently also includes lynches so it's obvious to me now why I am alive.

I just cleared this up with the hosts and I am allowed to post this in this exact wording which might be able to be confirmed by Kiyo if anybody is curious. We have this weird case where I'm not sure if confirming it with a host is allowable because that would constitute host acceptance of an as of yet unveiled in-game mechanic so if the hosts can't confirm it, it's up to you to believe me or not. But I don't think you're going to find a better explanation of what just happened and what just happened was a failed lock in lynch of incorrect or fucking convenient information.

Discuss.

573distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:15 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I was able to get my action in, but not a message.

Umm...

Ninja'd by T3tsuya's post. I need a moment to think about everything because I was not expecting this turn of events at all! ;v;

574distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:16 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Without confirming or denying anything anyone has said in thread, I do have post edit powers and if anyone says anything they're not allowed to say I'll just edit it out myself.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

575distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:18 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:Without confirming or denying anything anyone has said in thread, I do have post edit powers and if anyone says anything they're not allowed to say I'll just edit it out myself.

CONFIRMED.

576distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:18 pm

Cure

Cure

Results told me you were in the <redacted>. This was the same place as you told me you were headed to a few phases ago and I don't think you've moved from there so that lines up. It also said GEE HE'S VISITING ALCASYNC BUT WHAT FOR???????

and if that's... literally "yeah he's just sending a message to alca" this is the most useless and unhelpful item because it doesn't specify or indicate anything at all.

577distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:19 pm

Five

Five

Did it end a day phase?

Actually why would this end a day phase at all? Oh my god I've been so checked out this game. Well at least I still haven't been telling people things that are wrong??

Who did the thing this time, did you use it the phase before the skipped one

Uh anyway we now know that failed kills show up in rollover. Vote: Mr Gerbear for dead guy.

578distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:22 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:Results told me you were in the . This was the same place as you told me you were headed to a few phases ago and I don't think you've moved from there so that lines up. It also said GEE HE'S VISITING ALCASYNC BUT WHAT FOR???????

and if that's... literally "yeah he's just sending a message to alca" this is the most useless and unhelpful item because it doesn't specify or indicate anything at all.

I was in there. How does that at all mean that I sent a kill? We still have literally zero reason to believe kills are location based other than "What if".

If being in the same location as somebody is grounds enough to suspect somebody then literally EVERYONE IN THE GAME (almost) is suspect.

For what it's worth in my letter to Alca the other day I literally sent her a message that said where I was. She can back that up. What do you make of that?

579distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:23 pm

Cure

Cure

Five wrote:Did it end a day phase?

It sure fucking did.

Something to note:

This phase ended at exactly 9pm. The first day phase that was skipped ended at exactly 10pm. I don't know if that's just the hosts rounding it up to the nearest hour or what, but.

Also, either Angel was lying about it being on a 24 hour delay, or the phase was going to end regardless of me voting Tet so.

580distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:
Cure wrote:Results told me you were in the <redacted>. This was the same place as you told me you were headed to a few phases ago and I don't think you've moved from there so that lines up. It also said GEE HE'S VISITING ALCASYNC BUT WHAT FOR???????

I was in there. How does that at all mean that I sent a kill? We still have literally zero reason to believe kills are location based other than "What if".

If being in the same location as somebody is grounds enough to suspect somebody then literally EVERYONE IN THE GAME (almost) is suspect.

For what it's worth in my letter to Alca the other day I literally sent her a message that said where I was. She can back that up. What do you make of that?

I voted you because it said you were visiting Alca and a kill attempt was made on Alca. That is literally the only reason I voted you.

It had nothing to do with your location, but I'm saying the fact that it had your ACTUAL location makes me think that I was not redirected into viewing someone else. that's all.

It's a pretty good reason for voting you.

Last edited by Cure on Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

581distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:25 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:Also, either Angel was lying about it being on a 24 hour delay, or the phase was going to end regardless of me voting Tet so.

This is actually important to note. This is either Angel lying or someone trying to lock in a mislynch that Cure threw out and I don't think it can be both.

Cure wrote:
I voted you because it said you were visiting Alca and a kill attempt was made on Alca. That is literally the only reason I voted you.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST FUCKING DIED ON SUCH FLIMSY REASONING.

WE STILL HAVE NOTHING CONCRETE THAT SAYS KILLS ARE LOCATION BASED.

OH MY GOOOOD

I ALMOST DIIIIIED.

582distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:26 pm

alcasync

alcasync

For what it's worth, I don't think T3tsuya visiting me by itself would have been all that incriminating because from what I can tell, at least three players interacted with me in some way. (Two letters, plus the person who protected me.)

The Katze lynch is what's concerning to me. I'm not sure how much you're allowed to claim, but is there a particular reason why Katze died, as opposed to anyone else? Is it random or did you choose the target?

Oh ninja'd a lot. Um! T3tsuya's message to me included his location and a description of the flavor he found there. ;v;

583distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:27 pm

Cure

Cure

T3tsuya wrote:
I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST FUCKING DIED ON SUCH FLIMSY REASONING.

WE STILL HAVE NOTHING CONCRETE THAT SAYS KILLS ARE LOCATION BASED.

OH MY GOOOOD

I ALMOST DIIIIIED.

YOU ASSHOLE I'M GOIGN TO KNOCK YOUR TEETH OUT. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHERE YOU WERE AND I KNOW YOU'RE JUST DOING THIS TO PISS ME OFF I AM GOING TO RIP ALL YOUR FINGERNAILS OFF. WHAT'S LEFT OF THEM, ANYWAY.

It had nothing to do with your location, but I'm saying the fact that it had your ACTUAL location makes me think that I was not redirected into viewing someone else. that's all.

584distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:28 pm

Cure

Cure

Okay, but the fact is that I got a message that said "T3tsuya is visiting alcasync", have no indication on whether my results include message targets, come into thread and see "A kill attempt was made on alcasync". It is NOT a bad reason for dropping a vote on someone five minutes into the phase until I get more information.

585distortion [D4-N6] - Page 39 Empty Re: distortion [D4-N6] Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:30 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

alcasync wrote:For what it's worth, I don't think T3tsuya visiting me by itself would have been all that incriminating because from what I can tell, at least three players interacted with me in some way. (Two letters, plus the person who protected me.)

The Katze lynch is what's concerning to me. I'm not sure how much you're allowed to claim, but is there a particular reason why Katze died, as opposed to anyone else? Is it random or did you choose the target?

Oh ninja'd a lot. Um! T3tsuya's message to me included his location and a description of the flavor he found there. ;v;

There is a particular N0 reason Katze died as opposed to anyone else. It is not random. Target had to be chosen for a certain passive ability N0.

THIS STATEMENT IS DETERMINED AS "THE LINE" BY THE MODS.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 45 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum