Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia (MAFIA WIN!) [Chorus 5/d5]

+14
angel★
Mr. Alice
Cure
Kiyoko
Vanilla Ace
Luxaria
She-Ra
chinomi
Aeiou
katagi
nautilus
Ninfia
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Five

Five

STARS! Lots of them, thanks to minigames!

♪ Ninfia and the Diamonds
★★★★★★, for never not driving at least three actions, always interfering with the mafia rolecop's investigations, hoedowning WITH HER ADORABLE VOICE, and leaving a part of her spirit with Luxaria.

♪ The Cure
★★★, as an apology for her dying before she could use her role and for hoedowning.

♪ Jason Derulo
★★★, for finding the secret song and having the self-control to turn down a pizza (I know that must have been difficult for you, Blaire.)

♪ katagi freestyle scooter
★★★★, for assisting in finding the secret song, participating in Secret Santa, hoedowning and as an apology that someone usually has to die n0.

♪ Arctic Monkiyoko
★★★★, for being a meme, participating in the parody contest, great spec, helping with formatting, and running the forum.

♪ Vanilla Ace
★★★★★, for winning the boost from the parody contest, literally killing the competition, hoedowning, and winning the game, too! Also having a really cute avatar, I can't help but giggle at the blinged-out Rowlet.

♪ ezzerinrinring a bell
★★★★, for entering the parody contest, successfully framing angelstar while avoiding the suspicion of most of the thread, and winning!

♪ She-Ra-Ra-Riot
★★★★★★★, for writing my favorite part of the Mafia Symphony, letting Tiki off his leash to kill two mafia members, participating in the Secret Santa, not only voting for mafia at LYLO but also calling out both remaining mafia before her lynching, hoedowning, and being a music snob.

♪ justin chimberlake
★★★, for apparently being some really good lube, being adorable, doing her best during crucial lynches, and showing me boys who would look nice in dresses.

♪ red plot chili peppers
★★★, for sharing information without claiming and only trying to boost town players!

♪ Aeiounimal Collective
★★★★★, For doing her best to stop an NK and getting beat out in inbox priority by one second, hoedowning, and voting for mafia at LYLO.

♪ Life In The Rasei Lane
★★★★★★★, For participating in the parody contest and Secret Santa, coming close to being lynched or killed so many times and making it through, and coming up with the gambit that got the mafia their last push to victory!

♪ Nautilus! At The Disco
★★★★★★★★, for convincing the remaining players her role was very similar to someone who had already flipped town, participating in the parody contest, LOTS of hoedowns, and leading her team to victory!

♪ LUCAS GAGA
★★★, for godly stamina and a funny avatar and participating in the Secret Santa.

♪ Tiki the Tralala
★★★★★★★, for participating in the parody contest, killing half the mafia by himself, nearly leading town to lynch another, almost killing another but being stunned out of it, participating in the song contest, and leading town in discussion for a while!

♪ video killed the angel★
★★★★, for voting mafia and getting lynched for it and being unable to use her role on time. Sorry! ;o;

♪ Luxariana Grande
★★★★★★★★, for coming SO CLOSE to winning the song parody contest, coming SO CLOSE to winning the game, driving all the investigations in the game to herself, being SO SCARY to the mafia that they had to put her down, hoedowning, and also just being the cutest.

Tiki gets the Eye for an Eye trophy, katagi gets the That's All She Wrote! trophy, and I think that's all from this game!

Minigame spoilers: for Songs of Mafia, the entries were from, in order, Kiyoko, nautilus, ezzelin, Ace, Luxaria, Tiki and Rasei.

For Secret Santa: Kiyoko gave songs to Rasei and Lucas. Rasei gave songs to Kiyoko and katagi. She-Ra gave songs to Kiyoko and Rasei. katagi gave songs to Lucas and She-Ra. Lucas gave songs to She-Ra and katagi.

high seraph

high seraph

oh my god katagi gave me the japanese song that sounded kinda chinese and made me hella confused!!!!!!!!!! katagi, i rated ur song 7/10. i rated kiyo's song 1000/1000 tho. goddamn u kiyo

thanks again for hosting this hella fun game five!!!!

She-Ra

She-Ra

I got a star for being a music snob (T▽T)

my life is complete.

edit - ps. is there a list somewhere of who gave what for secret santa?

high seraph

high seraph

omg she-ra i gave u coldplay

im so mainstream.....

>--(o

She-Ra

She-Ra

lmao it's okay. I feel like I maybe rigged the game against you by not picking "ALL TIME FAVE" songs and more just a couple songs I like a lot but also thought would be a little more...accessible?

I listen to some weird shit, is what I am saying. I have no right to be a music snob tbh.

high seraph

high seraph

omg i was telling this to hayley earlier today actually, i really loved both of the songs u picked ;w;

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo five where is my Secret Santa star

Also I'll do achievement post and stats when I'm not in a German airport on mobile. Thank you for making the organized infodump hostpost <3

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

She-Ra

She-Ra

@ Lucas I'm glad you liked them!! (ps check out the gen discussion thread I made I will post music there all the time because I'm a nerd..)

also Kiyoko I gave you a song!! It was the Boris one.

My other song went to Rasei. RASEI DID YOU LIKE UR SONG?

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo man you have good taste! I loved the Boris one. I liked the song Rasei sent me too but I rated it a little lower just due to having heard it before already.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS

Earned by Tiki The Troll
Symphonic Mafia (MAFIA WIN!) [Chorus 5/d5] - Page 9 Etx8sJZ An Eye for an Eye
As a vigilante role, successfully kill one mafia member.

Earned by katagi
Symphonic Mafia (MAFIA WIN!) [Chorus 5/d5] - Page 9 JgdMNRX That's All She Wrote!
Die on N0.

Five

Five

ONE MORE ★ FOR KIYOCHANS sorry how could I forget oh my gosh

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Thank you lovely numberhost. <3

Also I updated stats and sidebar things for everyone, obligatory reminder that stats only count for maingames and not minigames, please check to make sure everything is correct, and all that jazz

even though symphonic maf is over we can still have all of the jazz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum