Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia (MAFIA WIN!) [Chorus 5/d5]

+14
angel★
Mr. Alice
Cure
Kiyoko
Vanilla Ace
Luxaria
She-Ra
chinomi
Aeiou
katagi
nautilus
Ninfia
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 9]

nautilus

nautilus

I'm not in a good mood right now, so please bear with me on the lack of hoedowning and lack of game excitement here.

I did get a boost last night but it's a really not as great as I would have liked sorta boost. I guess since Plot needed people to say yes to pizza, hers were a bit more OP? Anyways, so since She-Ra told me to investigate Rasei and Tiki told me to investigate chi, I RNG'd that shit last night and Mynotes told me to say Rasei.

The boost was that, uh, I got a screencap of Rasei's role PM on top of my usual investigation? I asked Five and I'm not allowed to paste the screencap in here, but here is what I know about her, bar her actual alignment since the little banner in the PM with the alignment of the player was cut off. Blue is what was from chi's boost.

• Her song is Hotel California by The Eagles.
  • The lyrics pertaining to her ability is the one about voices calling. I'm not going to pull a Lucas and use a thesaurus to replace words.
  • Rasei can use a role copy in the night phase. This ability appears to be limited with three uses, with spacing of every other night. All the other clarifications she's mentioned aren't in her role PM, but
  • Rasei targeted chinomi last night.

I'm trying to think about this in the context of how this is going to work in the vein of the game, lol.

e: where the heck is everyone, haha

chinomi

chinomi

im

oh my god

ok............. I can confirm that MITSU got the boost last night too so she's tell the truth on that. However, this leaves two possibilities left for me TBH:

nautilus and Rasei are maf together

Or

Shera and vowels are mafia together

KAY IM ELABORATING BECAUSE LISTEN THE ONLY WAY RASEI CAN BE MAFIA NOW IS IF SHES IN KAHOOTS WITH NAUTILUS BECAUSE OF THIS INFO SINCE THERE WAS BOTH A JAIL AND A STUN SO THAT MEANS EITHER

1) NAUTILUS IS LYING TO COVER RASEI AND RASEI DIDNT TARGET ME LAST NIGHT AND INSTEAD GOT A JAIL OR A STUN AND MITSU DID THE OTHER THING

OR

2) NAUTILUS AND RASEI ARE TELLING THE TRUTH AND SHERA AND VOWELS ARE THE STUN AND JAILER

so...

with that said...

there's currently a dogpile on rasei from SHERA and vowels. We have to decide if they're genuinely voting because they think RASEI is mafia or if they're trying to lead the dogpile as mafia.

nautilus

nautilus

honestly given blaire's role claim there has to only be one maf left because I am pretty damn convinced that there's no way we could have two of the same role in one game, and for all we know the extra actions could've been from whomever won the singing contest on D3???

unless the game doesn't end this lynch in which fuck me idk anymore

@chi - tbh if rasei and i were mafia together i would probably have defended her harder than i did 'cause if blaire hadn't straight up claimed an identical role to mine i would've just been cool with the rasei lynch riding. that being said i have no idea what her alignment is because guess what got cut off

the most important bit about alignment

and if i were mafia and hardcore messing with y'all i could've just straight up said she was town but my position on rasei is pretty ambivalent as fuck lol

re: info i got - at least rasei is nothing but consistent

Rasei wrote:I haven't use my ability yet. It isn't related to Life on The Fast Lane, but I didn't want to use my song as my title. It is from an Eagle song, (my second favorite) but I don't want mafia to know what it is. I also don't want to go into detail into. If this causes me to be stunned or jailed like last game, I am going to scream.

e: rasei what do you mean by your last post anyways

chinomi

chinomi

Ok that's true.... I keep forgetting about Miller shit GOMEN IM BAD AT MAF IM REALLY TRYING I SWEAR LOL. also I forgot to say MITSU I hope you feel better aaaaaa

Ok if there's only one mafia left that changes things... But... Who....
IF we're working under the assumption that there's one mafia left then that kicks rasei out of being a potential target to me TBH since mitsu is either telling the truth or lying as mafia scum which would still clear rasei TBH since this is under the assumption that there's one mafia left

so.... IF there's only one mafia left, RASEI is actually the most clear one here

chinomi

chinomi

I'm.......... Holy shit fucking rip my entire soul but I have to do this.... This could potentially be a terrible mistake...

vote: shera

EDIT ALSO SORRY FOR WEIRD SPELLINGD AND CAPITALS AND STUFF IM ON MOBILE

Five

Five

Symphonic Mafia (MAFIA WIN!) [Chorus 5/d5] - Page 4 9LGirfm

Rasei II
She-Ra II

She-Ra vs. Rasei
chinomi vs. She-Ra
Aeiou vs. Rasei
Rasei vs. nautilus She-Ra
nautilus vs.

Last edited by Maroon Five on Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

nautilus

nautilus

rasei never replied to me but i backread a few pages in this game and something confuses me a little

so aeiou's been jailed the last couple of phases, and rasei's ability (confirmed by my own action) is a night action. on idk D4 whatever phase that was after the gunshot, chi claimed to have targeted aeiou and it was blocked by the jail, apparently??? or maybe chi lied but if chi is telling the truth, that means that the jail blocks actions because i definitely knew when chi boosted me, lol, which is identical to lucas' claims that he knew he had a boost on his ability

if aeiou's role is boostable, then unless the jail blocks all actions or chi was lying about targeting aeiou, then aeiou should have gotten a boost, and if the jail blocks all actions then ? rasei couldn't have targeted aeiou

Rasei

Rasei

That what I was trying to say on the bus. I couldn't have copied Aeiou because the night before last, I had Lux's ability and she was jailed. My role cannot copy someone that is jail. I don't know who had the stun and I'm not the person.

Nautilus is correct on my song. Hotel Califonia is my second favorite Eagles song, I feel like I can trust her. I'm going to vote:She-ra, vote:She-ra, vote:She-ra because I feel like I can trust her the less right now. I hope I'm right

chinomi

chinomi

my boost for sure didn't go through on aeiou when i tried to boost them, i didn't know that at the time but i got a clarification from five about a few things about my boosts so i can say with confidence that my boost went through with lux (though driven onto lucas?) and to mitsu, but didn't get through to aeiou. the jail overrode it.

Rasei

Rasei

OMG! It's to quiet! Nautius, Aeiou, She-ra where are you? Why aren't you talking?

Also, what are the rules for Hoedowning? I only know the dances

chinomi

chinomi

where the hell is everyone, i think i'm gonna barf,
my nerves are totally shot, im wrapped up in a scarf,
it's bad news bear if this ends in a tie, this i can say to you,
let's all pray to rng jesus, a cookie cookie coo

chinomi

chinomi

we're dead aren't we

nautilus

nautilus

fuck it i guess i'll hoedown lol

I hate this game with passion, this game is too intense
Sometimes I feel like my theories end up really dense
I'm confident there's one maf left though after that bit with Blaire
So really there's only one more maf to get out our hair

I don't think it's Vowels, they have claimed a stun
Would mafia claim an obvious power role the night after night one
Rasei didn't send NK, at least I know that for sure
She targeted chinomi, which starts with c like Cure

Then I guess we have chi and here, I have a thought
Why would a maf booster boost town who could've caught
Them with an investigation tonight when they're one left
Such a plan doesn't necessarily seem very very deft

This I guess leaves She-Ra, a miller who she claims,
But that means any deliberation on alignment must be abstained,
If I were to look at her, all I'd get is maf
And we'd have to think of it and go and contest that

I do think her role was weak when considering the game
An anti-town role and a "leash" doesn't feel the same
To a vote bomb with a booster, or a global stunner
I feel like in the end her role could be funner,

No one's stunned her or checked her role out
She also only claimed once the whole thread grilled her--

tbh though like usually an anti-town role like that claims earlier to avoid someone like me with alignment investigation abilities from immediately outing them and starting a lynch on them like

the only reason why she-ra's been assumed as town this entire time is because of tiki's existence, but we have no definite evidence other than her own claims that she is tiki's "leash"

which, uh, she seemed suspicious of on day 1 for some reason

She-Ra wrote:THIS. I'm willing to believe tiki is pro-town for now but this whole leash business sounds shaky =/

She-Ra wrote:EDIT: Ninja'd by Tiki who apparently isn't SURE sure about leash being town but reasoning is okay but I am still Concerned.

vote: She-Ra

Last edited by Nautilus! At The Disco on Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

chinomi

chinomi

the good news is that even if we're wrong at least this hell might potentially be over

Luxaria

Luxaria

Luxariana Grande wrote:
red plot chili peppers wrote:
Ninfia and the Diamonds wrote:
Luxariana Grande wrote:
Tiki The Tralala wrote:
Luxariana Grande wrote:
Ninfia and the Diamonds wrote:Symphonic Mafia (MAFIA WIN!) [Chorus 5/d5] - Page 4 Tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum