Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Symphonic Mafia (MAFIA WIN!) [Chorus 5/d5]

+14
angel★
Mr. Alice
Cure
Kiyoko
Vanilla Ace
Luxaria
She-Ra
chinomi
Aeiou
katagi
nautilus
Ninfia
Rasei
Tiki The Troll
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Five

Five

bye

Symphonic Mafia (MAFIA WIN!) [Chorus 5/d5] - Page 3 9LGirfm

Rasei II

She-Ra vs. Rasei
chinomi vs.
Aeiou vs. Rasei
Rasei vs. nautilus
nautilus vs.

Last edited by Maroon Five on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total

Aeiou

Aeiou

why isnt anyone else voting >:L

She-Ra

She-Ra

Now I have to exams tomorrow, so to bed I must retire
I hope while I am gone that the mafia won't conspire
For now I'll just vote: rasei and I'll check back in the morrow
And if town goes down it will bring me so much sorrow!

Rasei

Rasei

I copied Chi's power last night. I couldn't have used the stun on Aeiou, because I have never copied Aeiou.

I'm positive that one of the people that was town was a mafia miller, and we only have one left. I know I am town. I'm pretty sure that Aeiou is town. That leaves Chi, She-Ra or Nautilus is mafia. I'm not sure which one is, but whatever one is the jailer. vote Nautilus

chinomi

chinomi

heads up that I have no wifi so this is a bit tough, let me sit on this for an hour or so... i honestly want to vote one way but a part of me is pulling me in the other direction 6___9

chinomi

chinomi

mitsu is your action completely passive :0
I'm going to need you to tell me what exactly happened with you and your power last night

Aeiou

Aeiou

So 1 or 2 mafia, either way we know jailer is maf so we can focus on that
Personally I already outed two abilities and they are similar despite not being able to ever do the second one apparently (stun one person, stun whole thread)
Chi has outed two abilities boost and extra votes(sort of like a vote boost? lol), Nautilus confirmed the vote thing
Also if Rasei isnt lying then they should have Chi's role and be able to confirm it?? And should be able to out if theres a jail in there as well but I dont think there would be

So I dont think theres room for either of us to be jailer

Rasei is role copy
Nautilus is investigative
She-ra had Tiki's leash and is ?vanilla? now

I'm going to flip my own views all over the place so forgive me but out of those three jail seems to go more hand in hand with holding leash? maybe? but then again the whole would maf have control over town tiki and then She-ra would have two abilities that they could do every single night since jail has been every night consistently

Could Nautilus have jail as well? She seems to have investigated every night which would mean she'd have two nightly abilities. Idk I just find it unlikely she is mafia and if she is omg gold star, srsly

Rasei could be a limited role copier and jailer??? Idk my biggest thing atm is the only known role copier is her and somehow there was a stun sent last night and it wasnt me so its entirely plausible that it was copied

IDK SOMEONE IS OBVIOUSLY HIDING SOMETHING
IS THERE A HIDDEN PERSON, IS SOMEONE NOT ACTUALLY DEAD AND JSUT PRETENDING

send help

Rasei

Rasei

OMG! If there is a hidden person, I'm not sure who could it be besides maybe Katagi. Katagi are you still in the game.

nautilus

nautilus

so i'm gonna think on my results because i asked five and i got them this morning. re: my hoedown lyrics were because there was a delay in my result??? not that i didn't straight up get anything.

@chi - my ability isn't passive, i've mentioned being driven tons of times like there's no way it's passive

conspiracy theory though: whomever mafia jailer is, they were the ones who got the boost from the song parody game and may be already dead and the boost allowed them to act post-mortem

since we're all biting at each other's heels, i'd have assumed that someone would've straight up said they were song 4 at this point and received the boost, unless whomever got it was dead or mafia. whomever wrote song 4 wasn't me, kiyoko, lux, or aeiou though, and tiki was strongly thinking of voting for that meme but didn't so i'm guessing it wasn't him either

i'll be afk for most of today though so i'll be back later in the phase

Rasei

Rasei

I'm having a work emergency so I'm unvoting for now.

chinomi

chinomi

Oops sorry mitsu my bad for some reason I thought you were passive and I don't know why, clearly I ama good mafia player.

Mitsu did you receive a boost of effectiveness to your action last night in some way, straight up yes or no I need to know because it affects how I'm gonna vote today :0

chinomi

chinomi

ALSO RASEI I HOPE YOU'RE OK

Aeiou

Aeiou

I forgot all about the boost!
Well then I still stand by Rasei copying my stun because how else is there a stun I didnt send unless you can bus a stun from everyone onto one person lmao or something wacky but not really
Also Rasei hasnt outed anything helpful, if she copied Chi she'd be able to confirm Chi's role. Instead she just picked up on a ridiculous theory I put out based on frustration so idk
Im headed to work now, not sure if I'll be out before rollover or not but hopefully!

Luxaria

Luxaria

red plot chili peppers wrote:
Ninfia and the Diamonds wrote:
Luxariana Grande wrote:
Tiki The Tralala wrote:
Luxariana Grande wrote:
Ninfia and the Diamonds wrote:Symphonic Mafia (MAFIA WIN!) [Chorus 5/d5] - Page 3 Tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250

Rasei

Rasei

But I couldn't have copy Aeiou, because she was jailed the night before last and I was using my bus thing from Lux. Is limping home now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum