Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 48 of 52]

706crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:01 pm

Five

Five

[6:54:08 PM] Raie: EVERUPBE IS BULLY ME

707crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:02 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Thank you to everyone for playing! I'm sorry mafia had such bad luck in this game. ;v; I hope everyone had fun, even though it was a short game. I'll post roles shortly and figure out achievements, but off the top of my head, both Ace and Kiyoko got guardian angel, and nautilus got the Stop Hitting Yourself one!

708crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:04 pm

nautilus

nautilus

PIT

Oh gosh, I get an achievement! Does that mean that strapping those guns to my feet was a good idea after all, Lady Palutena?
crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Ias169a
I loved this game ;___; Thank you for hosting, alca!

Last edited by nautilus on Sat May 21, 2016 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

709crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:04 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Some of these may not be 100% accurate because I forgot to include some information in these PMs and had to run around and PM people again after sending them out. ;v; Sorry for that, and thank you for putting up with me as host!

Role PMs:

710crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:04 pm

Cure

Cure

what WIN CONDITOON! ainhave a I BA E A HAVE A HPT GOU GOY. HE OS REALKY CITE EB IF JES NOT AHING PLAGING TBIS GAME

711crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:07 pm

Cure

Cure

I HAVE A HOT
GUY ATHER. RATHER. HE IS. Cutie. Everyone know who she he HE
IS. PEOVZY. PROBbly. Probably. Why did I LOFE Lowe my winlpwe lose my wo condition ???

712crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yay achievement! Who'd I protect?

I'll work out achievements with alca later. And I'll do stats later.

Regarding round 15, I know a shitton of us are going to be busy for memorial weekend, so I'll probably open submissions in a few days, but I won't close submissions til after we're all back from our resepctive cons and stuff.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

713crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:09 pm

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

I did a thing!! Hurray!!

714crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

NO I WANTED TO KILL!!!

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP GIVING ME VIG KILLS I CLEARLY DONT EVER USE THEM IN TIME

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

715crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:10 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Man, I kept targeting mafia with my ability and cycled through like, 3-4 mafia a night (N2 I went from Lux > Tiki > Angel, mostly because... I wanted to avoid Tiki's passive). I'm sorry, alca, I kept changing my targets :(

Also, sorry, Angel, for massively fucking up your ability last night, but also not sorry because you ended up being a mafia dog!! >:(

716crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:10 pm

alcasync

alcasync

N0: Both Ace and Kiyoko protected Ninfia, who was the NK target (but I counted that one as a protection for Ace since his action took priority)

N1: Mafia tried to bus Ace and Kiyoko and sent in the NK on Ace to be bussed to Kiyoko, but Ace used the TARDIS and blocked both bus and the NK

N2: Kiyoko was the NK target and she protected herself.

;v;

717crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

(I love being a vig keep giving me vig kills...)

718crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:11 pm

Five

Five

Drat. I was really curious about what kind of achievement I'd get if my action actually did its thing at some point.

719crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:12 pm

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

alcasync wrote:N0: Both Ace and Kiyoko protected Ninfia, who was the NK target (but I counted that one as a protection for Ace since his action took priority)

N1: Mafia tried to bus Ace and Kiyoko and sent in the NK on Ace to be bussed to Kiyoko, but Ace used the TARDIS and blocked both bus and the NK

N2: Kiyoko was the NK target and she protected herself.

;v;

Oh my god, that's ... welp

720crossroads ✕ town win - Page 48 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:13 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

im a popular person, what can I say winks @ ace and kiyo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 48 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum