Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

crossroads ✕ town win

+16
drandahl
Aeiou
Rasei
Mr. Gerbear
Tiki The Troll
katagi
Entelechy
Cure
angel★
chinomi
Five
nautilus
Ninfia
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 47 of 52]

691crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:21 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

there goes tiki totally missing the point of my post hahaha

YELLS

PAGETOP

I'LL MAKE THIS SPACE USEFUL

GROAT LALLY

everyone vs. duck

x x x x x x

duck ALL THE VOTES

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

692crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Cure

Cure

KITO IS STUPL NY BEDT REEKSNT EVEN IF SHES SO MEAN

693crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:27 pm

angel★

angel★

sorry, was traveling all day so couldn't make it to the thread until now (rip my attempts at being active i definitely thought i'd have more time than this i'm sorry)

hmm so i think it'd be in town's best interests not to claim my other role right now? it's pretty pro-town though and i'll claim it if i need to, but i won't say much more for now.

my N2 targets were Tiki & Mitsu. I.... may or may not have forgotten to ask alca last night and fallen asleep by accident, but i sent her a PM about 30 minutes ago so hopefully i'll get a response soon ;w; sorry about that!

hello drunk raie how is that life

694crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:31 pm

nautilus

nautilus

Some thoughts on Lux. I know a lot of people were been discussing her role, so I'm gonna quickly summarize what I believe to be one half of her role. A lot of this is assumption based off her posts.

this is literally me going forensic on Lux's ability:

For what it's worth, like ezz, we don't have any positive confirmation of Lux's role since what she was able to gleam became public knowledge from rollovers and Saki, but I'm fairly certain Lux would prefer to lie via omission than straight up claim a fake role, since she seems to be the kind of person who worries about fact-checker roles and what not.

Most of the reason why I think she might be mafia is derived from the tone of her posts, since they read to me as similar to what she posts when she's maf, but I have trouble teasing out her inactivity from actually being mafia. Her post regarding controlling actions (... tbh I was unsure of what those were and I assumed drives/stuns) really struck me as kind of off for some reason (the entire post, I mean), but I don't know if it was a gut feeling or anything. Unfortunately, Lux hasn't been particularly pushy with lynches and suspicions this game, so I don't have much to draw from here; I do wonder if Lux would, as maf, make the decisions that maf has made this game. Granted, I've only been maf with her once and ended up bussing her D1, so others might be able to gleam more from maf!Lux. I don't disagree with Kiyoko though that Duck would bus their teammates.

Finally, Lux, I feel like regardless of whatever alignment you are, it might be best if you feel like you won't be able to contribute to your fullest potential due to irl stress and travelling (we've all been there!) to get a replacement.

re: Duckassociates - chi outed duck as potential mafia at 2:58am EST, which is... horrifically late in the night, and I'm not sure if Duck was around then to have a frank chat with in the mafia (the chat thing makes me think mafia is using skype over a google doc primarily for communication, but this is super ?? spec here). I do feel like if Duck had a chat with fellow mafia about their current situation, it was probably done later in the phase closer to my morning, since the duck lynch really took off (bird puns) after chi's dreamer result, unless mafia was really wary about Duck not being able to protect themselves. That being said, if mafia was looking that far into the future, I feel like they would've tried to defend Duck or flip the lynch on myself or Rasei? idk.

I would post a suspicions list but I have a lot of really weird and out there gut feelings in this game right now, and most of them are kind of silly, imo. Also everyone is drunk

695crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:32 pm

Cure

Cure

HELLO ANGEL MY LODE IS ONAY. STE YOU MAFIA????

696crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:36 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:there goes tiki totally missing the point of my post hahaha

Eh, no, I got it...though I wasn't sure I got it, so I stuck to the side of caution. XD

697crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:38 pm

Cure

Cure

INLOCE ALL OD YOU <433443

698crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:38 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Cure wrote:STE YOU MAFIA????

What a deep and insightful question. Ste any of us mafia, in the grand scheme of the universe?

699crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Cure wrote:INLOCE ALL OD YOU <433443

I legit have no idea how to interpret this. XD

Kiyoko wrote:

What a deep and insightful question. Ste any of us mafia, in the grand scheme of the universe?

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Vivi_Ornitier_art

700crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:49 pm

Vanilla Ace

Vanilla Ace

Guys, drunk Raie is adorable

Also, I got confirmation that I have used up all my jails and that my action has highest priority of blocking all actions intended for me or my target (though she did also say that she can't tell me if there are certain roles that might be exceptions to that)

701crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Cure

Cure

Kiyoko wrote:

YOURE MAKE ING FUN PF ME BUT INSTOP LOVE YPU -/<3333

702crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 GSj99Jk

VOTE TALLY

Luxaria no vote
ezzelin Luxaria
Cure Entelechy
Kiyoko Entelechy
Tiki The Troll Entelechy
Ninfia Entelechy
Mr. Gerbear Entelechy
chinomi Entelechy
Rasei Entelechy
Five Entelechy
Ace Entelechy
nautilus Entelechy
Aeiou Entelechy
high seraph Entelechy

Entelechy XII
Luxaria I

703crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 4:57 pm

nautilus

nautilus

I guess for the record, the one player I want to know most about is Gerry, but I want him to feel a bit better first because he didn't seem too good earlier. :(

Here's all the problems I have about Gerry:

• If Gerry is jailer, why doesn't Rasei show up in Kiyoko's protection reports? This implies either Gerry was redirected onto someone else, or Kiyoko's protection report is a lie/Kiyoko omitted information in Gerry's posts.

• If Gerry is some flavour of stunner; does this imply that if Gerry is mafia that mafia has two stunners? The whole backbone of this Angel vs ezz vs Lux debate has essentially been about role balance, but if we assume Gerry's mafia (and no one has owned up to impeding Rasei's action), that means mafia has two players who can impede actions. Normally I'd assume Gerry was some kind of jack of all trades or something, but he suggests here that one of his actions is consistent; the way he describes this power suggests it is indeed, the claimed jail:

Gerry wrote:But anyway, the big reason I don't really want to hint is that, odds are there's a power player or two on the maf and I really don't want to die lol... because my power could've been why the NK failed on at least one of the nights (but honestly who knows who the target was). I targeted the same player both nights. Did it go through either night? I have no idea. Hopefully it did?

I do kind of want Rasei to drop by and answer my question, though (will acting on yourself prevent your ability from showing up in rollover)?

lays down on ground i have a bad gut feeling on someone random but i don't want to out it life sucks

704crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:00 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Phase end!

705crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 Empty Re: crossroads ✕ town win Sat May 21, 2016 5:01 pm

alcasync

alcasync

crossroads ✕ town win - Page 47 VayxkzS
✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕
Luxaria has made it to Canada and achieved a win condition.
Katagi delivered the greatest music this world has ever heard and achieved a win condition.
Angel star is by far the cutest and has achieved a win condition.
Gerry is so sweet and charming and has achieved a win condition.
Tiki didn't vote for himself and achieved a win condition.
Duck is proud Utena trash and has achieved a win condition.
Cure needs a hot guy, uho, and has lost a win condition.

Mafia has resigned.

✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕ ✕

TOWN WIN

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 47 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum